* Kelsey Kilgore, Whitwell: She had 14 points and four steals in the Lady Tigers' 56-42 win over Marion County in the District 6-A basketball tournament quarterfinals.
* Carley Lane, Richard Hardy: She scored 26 points in the Hawks' 55-52 overtime win over South Pittsburg.
* Jaclyn Griffith, Walker Valley: She scored 16 points with four 3-pointers in the Lady Mustangs' 52-48 District 5-AAA tournament win over Rhea County.
* Taylor Palmer, Calhoun: She a team-high 21 points in the Lady Yellow Jackets' Region 7-AA tournament win over Armuchee.
* Jamee Ward, Brainerd: Ward led Brainerd with 24 points in the Lady Panthers' 54-41 win over Hixson.
* Mariah Massengill, Silverdale Baptist: She scored 31 points in the Lady Seahawks' 69-35 rout of Boyd-Buchanan in the District 5-A quarterfinals.
* Justin Havis, Whitwell: He had 30 points with six 3-pointers in the Tigers' 71-68 upset victory over South Pittsburg in the District 6-A tournament.
* Rokas Paulauskas, Hamilton Heights: He led his team with 24 points and 16 rebounds in a 78-67 win over Greater Gwinnett.
* Jamal Worthington, Bledsoe County: He totaled 15 points and 10 rebounds in the Warriors rout of CCS in the District 7-AA semifinals.
* Brandon Walters, Howard: He scored 19 points in a 77-52 defeat of Red Bank in the District 6-AA quarterfinals.
* David Holley, Central: He had a team-high 18 points in Central's 57-44 victory over East Hamilton in the District 6-AA quarterfinals.
* B.J. Wilkerson, Signal Mountain: He scored 19 points in the Eagles' 61-38 blowout win over Grundy County in the District 7-AA tournament.
* Jay Besley, Brainerd: He had 25 points in the Panthers' 63-54 District 6-AA tournament win over East Ridge.
* Austin Walker, Boyd-Buchanan: He had 22 points in the Buccaneers' 61-48 District 5-A win against Silverdale.
* Caio Hysinger, Walker Valley: He had 14 points, nine assists and six steals in the Mustangs' 59-54 victory over Rhea County in the District 5-AAA tournament.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: