* Name: The Village at Frawley Lake
* Location: Frawley Road, East Ridge
* Size: 82 condos
* Developer: Vineyard Investment Group, Gene Bevil and Mike Reed
* Listing agent: Barbara Favreau, ReMax Real Estate Center Plus
* Grand opening: open house 1-4 p.m. today; door prizes available; certificate
for one free meal per family from Chick-fil-A in Hamilton Place mall
* Model units: Two model units, furnished by Ashley Furniture
* Contact: (423) 645-2460 or (423) 664-6644
* Web site: www.new-home-now.com
* Quote, Ms. Favreau: For a gated community with so many amenities, it is truly a buyer’s dream. Chattanooga offers an unmatched value for your housing dollar.
* Prices: $169,900 to $219,900
nSizes: 1,300 square feet to 2,500 square feet
* Floor plan, The Heron A: One-story; storage located above garage; two bedrooms and two bathrooms; 1,300 square feet; $169,900
* Floor plan, The Osprey: Two-story design with master on main level; three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms; two-car garage; extra space for home office or flex space; room that can be used as fourth bedroom, media room or hobby area; extra storage space; 1,800 to 2,500 square feet; $219,900
* Quote, Mr. Reed: Every effort has been made to develop floor plans that are both comfortable and livable.
* Security: The subdivision is gated
* Community features: 2-acre Frawley Lake, with a half-mile paved walking track; green space; swimming pool with pavilion; picnic areas; street lights; covered patios; extensive landscaping maintained by condo owners’ association; sidewalks
* Quote, Mr. Bevil: Special attention has been given to make the landscaping the finest. It’s all irrigated and maintained for the owner by the condominium association.
* Interior details: Owner’s suite always on the main level; 9-foot or higher ceilings on main level; open floor plans; tile-floor bathrooms, laundry room and kitchens; hardwood floors in the entryway and hall, and dining and living rooms; hardwood stair treads in the two-story units; trey ceilings; wrought iron spindles made of oil-rubbed bronze by J.B. Millworks; baseboard trim; crown molding in owner’s suite, kitchen and entry; sculpted doors; security system pre-wired and ready for owner activation if desired
* Owner’s suite and baths: Ceiling fan; recessed lights; carpet, with option of hardwood; walk-in shower with two seats and shelves, option of tile; double bowl vanities with drawers
* Kitchens: Quiet, select-cycle dishwasher; built-in microwave; stove with easy-clean glass-cook top; garbage disposal; stainless sink; counter top options include solid-surface, granite and laminate; wood cabinets with adjustable shelving
* Energy efficient: EPB Energy Right standards; efficient electric heating and cooling; digital thermostat; efficient water heater; insulated windows; and integrated blinds on patio door for privacy and easy cleaning
* Exterior: Tilt windows for easy cleaning; brick, stone, Hard-Coat siding; insulated entry doors; carriage-style garage doors; dimensional shingles; sprinklers; covered porches have fans, and can be screened-in for $700, Ms. Favreau said.
— Compiled by Jason M. Reynolds, Staff Writer
E-mail Jason M. Reynolds at email@example.com