CLASSES & MEETINGS
* TODAY: Tennessee Valley Bonsai Society, 2-4 p.m. at the Hamilton County Extension Center, 6183 Adamson Circle. Contact: Jim Gumnick, 847-1342, email@example.com.
* "How To Grow Beautiful Roses," 7 p.m., Holcomb Garden Center, 5513 Highway 153, Hixson. Contact: 877-8782, www.holcombgc.com.
* SATURDAY AND FEB. 26: "How To Have a Beautiful Lawn," 10 a.m., Holcomb Garden Center, 2705 Battlefield Parkway, Fort Oglethorpe. Contact: 706-861-4769, www.holcombgc.com.
* TODAY-SUNDAY: 21st annual Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. today and Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday (all times Central) at Nashville Convention Center, 601 Commerce Center. Features more than 150 exhibitors in antiques, decorative arts and horticulture, set against a backdrop of beautifully landscaped gardens. Lecturers include interior designer Charlotte Moss and Sarah Champier, personal florist to Prince Charles. Tickets: $15 adults, $10 seniors 65 and older. Contact: 800-891-8075, 615-352-9064, www.antiquesandgardenshow.com.
* EACH SATURDAY: "Master Your Garden" radio show, featuring Master Gardeners Mike and Stephanie Payne, 8-10 a.m. on WPLZ-FM 95.3. On-air phone is 702-9111 or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
Hot-air balloons, strawberries, folk art and contemporary art are themes of four big festivals taking place this weekend in Southeast ...
CLASSES: Feb. 26: "How To Have a Beautiful Lawn," 10 a.m., Holcomb Garden Center, 2705 Battlefield Parkway, Fort Oglethorpe.
To include a listing in the Out & About calendar, e-mail email@example.com or call Holly Leber at 423-757-6391.