• Red Bank Council meeting from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Red Bank Community Center, next to Erlanger North. Hamilton County Commissioner Jim Fields is the speaker. Lunch: $10.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council meeting will be from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Drive. David Eichenthall of The Ochs Center will talk about “Regional Trends and the Small Business Owner.”
• An Introduction to Exporting and International Trade will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The seminar is free. Call 423-756-8668 to register.
• North Hamilton County Council meeting will be from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. Gladys Pineda-Loher of the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce and Carlos Garcia of The Green Team will speak about “Doing Business With the International Community.” Lunch: $10.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
• Government Contracting Workshop from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd.
• Entrepreneur Bookkeeping, from 1 to 2 p.m. Monday at the Incubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd.
SCORE, Counselors to Small Business. Free business counseling/mentoring available every Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Suite 515 Franklin Building, 5726 Marlin ...
Basic QuickBooks Workshop from 8 a.m. to noon Tuesday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. This ...