* Rough borders/geographic area: North, Chickamauga Lake; south, Bonny Oaks Drive; east, Jersey Pike; west, Highway 153.
* Date founded/organized: Many of the houses in the subdivisions were built in the ’50s.
* Landmarks or geographic features: Tennessee River; Lakeside Park, an eight-acre neighborhood park on Swan Road and Washington Hills Park.
* Unique characteristics: The Highway 58 area has several neighborhoods that work together, including co-hosting events such as the National Night Out kickoff party.
* Odd/unique traditions: Neighborhood picnics.
* Schools: Hillcrest School and Lakeside Academy.
* Best-kept secret: The Bal-Harbor, Murray Hills and Harbor Heights neighborhoods have four common green areas, including a walking track and a bird sanctuary.
* Fun fact: Highway 58 used to have a Christmas parade that attracted several thousand participants.Highway 58 is lined by commercial businesses and leads to popular lake recreational areas.