• Name: The Vineyard
• Location: Secluded south of the Georgia border near East Brainerd Road, the neighborhood boasts spectacular views of the countryside and a secure location. Children may attend Graysville Elementary, Ringgold Middle and Ringgold High. The neighborhood itself can be accessed through Gentry Road in Ringgold, Ga.
• Status: Of 400 lots, 20 homes have been built and six additional houses are under construction. Six homes are available for sale.
• Price: Houses cost from $179,000 to $300,000, depending on location in the neighborhood, and encompass from 1,600 to 1,800 square feet. Most houses have three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms.
• Features: Standard features include wood floors, granite countertops, specialty ceilings, low- emission windows, 9-foot ceilings, a fireplace with included entertainment hub, and surround-sound wiring. Outside, homes are built with Hardie siding and brick or stone fronts. All homes have a front and back porch or patio, custom cabinets, and include appliances except for the refrigerator.
• Amenities: Homeowners can make use of an included pool and pavilion. The neighborhood is protected by a gate and video security system which is remotely monitored by a Chattanooga-based security company. Homeowners can also take advantage of the convenience of East Brainerd Road, while enjoying the seclusion of North Georgia.
• Fees: $400 per year
• Developer: Emerson Russell
• Builders: Gary Orr
• Contact: Donnette Moore — 355-0231
Ellis Smith joined the Chattanooga Times Free Press in January 2010 as a business reporter. His beat includes the flooring industry, Chattem, Unum, Krystal, the automobile market, real estate and technology. Ellis is from Marietta, Ga., and has a bachelor’s degree in mass communication at the University of West Georgia. He previously worked at UTV-13 News, Carrollton, Ga., as a producer; at the The West Georgian, Carrollton, Ga., as editor; and at the Times-Georgian, Carrollton, ...
related articles »
Elegant homes make the neighborhood a joy to drive through. The combination of Hardie siding and masonry foundations and fronts ...
The neighborhood is on Concord Road, yards from East Brainerd Road. It’s less than a mile from Interstate 75, which ...
Ten homes have been sold out of 33 total lots, and two more are under contract. Three houses are under ...