• QuickBooks workshops Tuesday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The morning basic workshop walks attendees through the process of setting up business finances in QuickBooks. The afternoon workshop covers more advance topics. To register for either or both of the $75 courses, call 756-8668.
• Who Wants to be a Millionaire? training from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday at the UT Extension office at 6183 Adamson Circle in the Bonny Oaks Industrial Park or from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Chamber of Commerce board room, 811 Broad St. Contact Cathy Humble at 763-4321 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
• Ambassadors Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Niko’s, 1200 Cowart St.
• MidTown Council Meeting at 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Out of the Blue Café, 3230 Brainerd Road. Chamber President Tom Edd Wilson will speak. Lunch: $10.
• Ribbon Cutting for Dales Heating & Air at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Dale’s Heating & Air, 5707 Main St.
• North Hamilton County council meeting at noon Thursday at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. Molly Sasse, executive director of the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera, will speak on the new season of the symphony. Lunch: $10.
• Business After Hours at 5 p.m. Thursday at the Country Inn & Suite, 5000 New Country Drive. Contact Chrissy Nolan at 763-4375 or email@example.com.
• Small Business Orientation at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. To register for the free seminar, call 756-8668.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress