• YPAC Southern Soiree Signature Event from 7 to 11 p.m. today at the Lindsay Street Hall, 901 Lindsay St. Local music from Sound Force Entertainment, southern cuisine and Chattanooga's young professionals.
• Ribbon Cutting for Jason Hunter & Eric Kee, Farmers Insurance agents, at noon Monday at 6441 Bonny Oaks Drive, Suite B.
• Red Bank Council meeting at noon Tuesday at the Red Bank Community Center, behind Erlanger North. Jenni Hobbs of Sandler Training will talk on "Professional Courage." Meetings cost $10.
• Ribbon Cutting for Mark Patterson, Farmers Insurance agent, at 1 p.m. Tuesday at 6849 Prestige Lane, Suite 101. The Kasey Kahne car will be on display.
• East Ridge Council meeting at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at the East Ridge Community Center, 1517 Tombras Ave. Meetings cost $10.
• Enterprise Gateway Council meeting at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at Hospice of Chattanooga, 4411 Oakwood Drive. A Sandler Training representative will talk on "Time Management." Meetings cost $10.
• Get a Job Training Session for new volunteers at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the Chamber Board Room, 811 Broad St. Get A Job is the Chamber's 10th-grade school-to-work program, designed to help students search and prepare for employment opportunities. Volunteers for this program visit local classrooms. Contact is Cathy Humble at 423-763-4321 or email@example.com. Lunch will be provided.
• International Business Council meeting at 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Speakers include Ronald Harris, the corporate diversity official at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee; Dan Bowers, executive director of the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Atlanta; Nasera Souidi, regional director of the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Chattanooga; and Lawrence Quinn, president of Alstom Chattanooga Turbine Co. The event will celebrate the launch of the Chattanooga Chapter of the French-American Chamber of Commerce. Advance registration is required. Please contact Gladys Pineda-Loher at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress