To be included
* Calendar: Email items to Karen Nazor Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org (423-757-6396) and Susan Pierce at email@example.com (423-757-6284) by Monday. Include event name, date, hours, location, ticket price and phone.
* Photo layouts: Email four to six photos with identifications to the above email addresses. Include event name, location and who fundraiser benefited.
* Contacts: Karen Hill at 757-6396 or Susan Pierce at 757-6284.
24 The Moth Ball, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., 7-9 p.m., $35 per woman, $50 patrons. Must be 21 or older to attend. Benefits Partnership for Families, Children and Adults. themothball.org.
26 Music for Mutts, JJ's Bohemia, 231 E. M.L. King Blvd., 6 p.m., eight bands play for benefit for Wally's Friends, which helps pet owners pay cost of spay/neutering. 266-1400.
* Secret Keeper Girl Live!, Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30-8:45 p.m., $15, discount for groups of 10 or more. Pajama party for mothers and daughters ages 8-13 benefits First Things First. Reservations required. 267-5383.
2 PINK! Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30 p.m., $200 each, $350 patrons, sponsorships start at $3,500. Benefits MaryEllen Locher Breast Center's expansion of surgical services for cancer patients at Memorial. 495-PINK.
22-24 Houston Antiques Show & Sale, Stratton Hall, 3146 Broad St., times to be announced, benefits Houston Museum of Decorative Arts. 267-7176.
27 Friends of Scouting Luncheon, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:30 a.m., $300 per person (supports one Boy Scout), $2,500 for event sponsor. Col. Mark Tillman, pilot of Air Force One for former President George Bush on Sept. 11, 2001, is featured speaker. 892-8323.
28 FCA Home Team Banquet, The Colonnade, Ringgold, Ga., 6 p.m., Lookout Mountain Fellowship of Christian Athletes hosts University of Georgia football coach Mark Richt. 322-2158 or lookout firstname.lastname@example.org.
* On Point Annual Dinner, Chattanooga Convention Center, 6:30 p.m., $75, $350 table of eight if purchased by Jan. 14, $400 after that, $750 VIP. Program by Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family, and On Point students. 899-9188.
15 UnBought and UnBossed Awards, The Chattanoogan, 7:30-9 a.m., Girls Inc. breakfast honoring female role models. 624-4757.
30 Women of Distinction Awards, Chattanooga Convention Center, 11:15 a.m., recognition of the Tennessee Woman of the Year, 10 Chatta-nooga Women of Distinction and three Young Women of Distinction, benefits American Lung Association of Tennessee. 629-1098.
Feature writer Karen Nazor Hill covers fashion, design, home and gardening, pets, entertainment, human interest features and more. She also is an occasional news reporter and the Town Talk columnist. She previously worked for the Catholic newspaper Tennessee Register and was a reporter at the Chattanooga Free Press from 1985 to 1999, when the newspaper merged with the Chattanooga Times. She won a Society of Professional Journalists Golden Press third-place award in feature writing for ...