• Guide to cloud computing from 8:30 to 10 a.m. Tuesday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The seminar will explore ways cloud computing technologies can reduce the complexity and cost of IT services. Cost: $15. Call 423-756-8668 for more information or to register.
• Brainerd/East Brainerd council meeting at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Car Barn, 6721 Heritage Court. Robert Bradham, vice president of public strategies for the Chattanooga Chamber, will speak on the “Public Policy Agenda.” Cost $10.
• An bour with my attorney at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Rachel Fisher of Scenic City Legal Group PC will talk on leases, contracts, powers of attorney, corporate meetings and other topics of interest. Call 423-756-8668 for more information or to register.
• Enterprise Gateway council meeting from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the Volkswagen Chattanooga Academy, 7469 Volkswagen Drive. Boost Summit panel discussion. Meetings cost $10.
• International Business council meeting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Camilo Singgo, director of environmental services at Life Care Center of Red Bank and president of the Filipino Association of Greater Chattanooga, will speak. RSVP to Gladys Pineda-Loher at gpineda -email@example.com.
• January YPAC professional development luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday in the Chattanooga Chamber Board Room, 811 Broad St. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: