• Writing Your Business Plan from 11 a.m. to noon Monday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Register for the free seminar by calling the Tennessee Small Business Development Center at 423-756-8668.
• Free Tax & Accounting Consultation, including QuickBooks from 8 to 10 a.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Hazlett, Lewis & Bieter PLLC will offer free consultation for small and startup businesses. Call 423-756-8668.
• An Hour With A Bookkeeper at 9 a.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Lynn Talbott of HR Business Solutions LLC will review common bookkeeping mistakes small business owners should avoid. Call 423-756-8668 for more information and to register.
• Brainerd/East Brainerd Council Meeting at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Car Barn, 6721 Heritage Business Court. Ron Harr, incoming president & CEO of the Chattanooga Chamber, will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• An Hour With My Attorney at 11 a.m. Wednesday at The IN-Cubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Attorney Rachel Fisher will explore leases, contracts, powers of attorney, corporate meetings and other topics. Call 423-756-8668 for more information.
• East Ridge Council Meeting at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at the East Ridge Community Center, 1517 Tombras Ave. Stratton Tingle, account executive for the Chattanooga Chamber, will speak on "How to Maximize Your Chamber Investment." Meetings cost $10.
• Enterprise Gateway Council Meeting at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at Hospice of Chattanooga, 4411 Oakwood Drive. Joe Dell of FSG Bank will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• CEG/INCubator Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Vincent Ivan Phipps will speak on "Amplify Your Networking Skills." Meeting costs $10. Call Tabitha Erickson at 423-752-4301.
• International Business Council Meeting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Attorney Hector Olivencia will talk about doing business in Puerto Rico. To register, contact Gladys Pineda-Loher at email@example.com.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress