• Ribbon cutting for Yashima USA LLC at 11 a.m. Tuesday at 25 East Main St., Suite 203
• North Chattanooga council meeting at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Jeff Pfitzer with the Benwood Foundation will talk on “Local Food.” Meetings cost $10.
• Networking at Cohutta Banking Co. from 8 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at Cohutta Banking Co., 800 Market St., Suite 100. For more information, contact Chrissy Jones at 423-763-4375 or email@example.com.
• Social marketing strategies from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Attendees will learn how to use social marketing to market their businesses effectively. Call 42-756-8668 to register.
• Ribbon cutting for Pascarella & Miller, CPAs at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at 5121 Ooltewah Ringgold Road, Suite B
• Small Business Orientation from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Business Development Center, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. To register for the free event, call 423-756-8668.
• Ribbon cutting for Massage Heights from 11 to 11:30 a.m. Thursday at 1929 Gunbarrel Road, Suite 113
• Ribbon cutting for Trust Federal Credit Union at 10 a.m. Friday at 1529 Gunbarrel Road
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress