published Wednesday, March 7th, 2012

Chattanooga Fire Department extinguishes fire from tour bus outside Tivoli Theater

The Chattanooga Fire Department responded to a call late last night after a tour bus caught fire outside the Tivoli Theater, according to a report.

The fire, which started near the rear engine of the bus, made its way through the buses unoccupied passenger compartment before being extinguished, according to a report.

No injuries or damage to the Tivoli Theater were reported.

about Staff Report...

Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.