TO GET HELP
• Call 211 to contact disaster responders.
• Bayside Baptist Church, 6100 Highway 58, Harrison, is operating a shelter.
• St. Therese Catholic Church, 900 Clingan Ridge Drive NW, Cleveland, Tenn., has a shelter open.
• Call People Helping People Ministry's Crisis Ministry, which will provide toiletries and other items to those in need. Call 423-299-9062 or 423-716-2054.
HOW TO HELP
• Red Cross: Call 1-800-REDCROSS or visit redcross.org. Text REDCROSS to 90999 for a $10 donation to be added to your phone bill.
• Salvation Army: Visit csarmy.org or send a check to The Salvation Army, 822 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN 37403.
• United Way: Visit uwchatt.org or send a check to United Way, P.O. Box 4027, Chattanooga, TN 37405 with "Disaster Relief Fund" in the memo.
• Tennessee Baptist Disaster Relief: Visit www.TNBaptist.org or send a check to TN Baptist Disaster Relief, P.O. Box 728, Brentwood, TN 37024 with "Spring Storms 2012" in the memo.
• Ooltewah High School: 6123 Mountain View Road, Ooltewah
• Lakewood Baptist Church: 6626 Hunter Road, Harrison
Donate pet food
• McKamey Animal Center: 4500 N. Access Road, Chattanooga
• Humane Education Society: 212 N. Highland Park Ave., Chattanooga
Visit bloodassurance.org to find donation clinics in Tennessee and Georgia. Clinics open today at 8 a.m.
Volunteers can contact the Salvation Army at 265-3455, the American Red Cross at 756-1023, register at Camp Joy, or call 211 or 265-8000.
Hamilton County officials say they will be picking up trees and brush put on the side of the road over the next 30 days, though they will not pick up stumps or building materials.