published Monday, May 7th, 2012

Copperhead snake bites Ooltewah girl

A young girl is recovering in the hospital after being bitten by a copperhead snake. It happened at her Ooltewah home Saturday evening.

Copperhead snake bites are poisonous and require immediate medical attention. The family of the little girl tells us she is going to be ok but want others to learn from their experience.

They say with all the warm weather they have noticed more snakes where they live, and with summer just around the corner they want everyone to be on the lookout.

Read more at WRCB.

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.