• Central High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Sept.14-15. Classmates will attend the Central football game on Friday night. A dinner at Pier 2 will be held Saturday. The dinner ticket is $50 per person. For more information, check the website: www.central72.com.
• Central High School class of 1962 will hold its 50-year reunion Oct. 12-13. An informal gathering is planned Friday at 6 p.m. at Windstone Clubhouse. A dinner at the Sheraton Read House will begin with registration at 6 p.m. Saturday, followed by the meal at 7. Sunday attire is appropriate. Weekend ticket is $75 per person. For more information, call David Bell, 476-2602, Linda Bacon Grant, 344-2111, or check the website at www.chattanoogacentral62.com
• East Ridge High School class of 1972 is planning a 40-year reunion for Sept. 22. Classmates should send contact information to email@example.com.
• Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a reunion on Sept. 8 at Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St., at 5 p.m. For more information, contact 693-7867.
• Ooltewah High School class of 1982 is holding its 30-year reunion Sept. 21-23. For more information, call Diane Robinson Watson at 779-4804.
• Red Bank High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Saturday, Oct. 6, from 7 to 11 p.m. in the ballroom of the DoubleTree Hotel, 407 Chestnut St. Tickets are $60 per person. Make check payable to Red Bank 1972 Reunion and mail to P.O. Box 3009, Chattanooga, TN 37404. For more information, check the website www.redbankclass72.myevent.com.
• The 23rd annual East Chattanooga Old Timers' reunion is Friday, Sept. 14, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Chester Frost Park. Bring a covered dish for shared lunch.
• The McCormick-Maddox-Copeland-Finley reunion will be Saturday, Sept. 8, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Cumberland Mountain State Park, Shelter 1, Crossville, Tenn. Bring food and drinks; utensils will be furnished. For more information, contact Jan Burns, 931-484-6956.
• The Nance-Rollins family reunion is scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 16, at noon at the Smith Chapel Unied Methodist Church in Ringgold, Ga. Bring covered dishes for shared lunch and family photos. For directions, call 404-888-2921.
• Descendants of John Davis Sr. and Nancy Roberts Davis will hold a family reunion on Sunday, Sept.16, at 1 p.m. in Free Hope Baptist Church fellowship hall, 4176 Highway 76 in Chatsworth, Ga. Bring a covered dish, family records and photos. Ice, paper products and cutlery will be provided. For more information, call 706-695-9273.