• Ringgold High School class of 1967 is holding its 45-year reunion on Oct. 6 at 2 p.m. at Willow Tree Farms in Ringgold, Ga. The cost is $15 per person and must be prepaid. A barbecue dinner will be served at 6 p.m. For more information or to make a reservation, call Gail Haddock Plemons, 706-965-8945.
• Bradley Central High School class of 1954 will hold its 58-year reunion on Saturday, Oct. 6, at 9:30 a.m. The brunch will be held at First Baptist Church in Cleveland, Tenn. Tickets are $10 per person; casual dress. Call Betty Cissom Cartwright, 423-339-2333.
• Chattanooga High School class of 1957 is holding a barbecue for its 55-year reunion on Oct. 6 at 2 p.m. at the Hurricane Creek subdivision clubhouse. For more information, contact Elaine Peterson, 316-0839.
• Chattanooga High School class of 1962 is holding a reunion Oct. 5-6. For more information, call Mary Ann McInturff at 535-7362.
• East Lake Junior High School's annual reunion picnic will be held Saturday, Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at East Lake Park. Bring covered dishes for potluck lunch at 11:30 a.m. For more information, call Ed Oliver, 892-6348.
• East Ridge High School class of 1992 is holding its 20-year reunion Oct. 5-6. Classmates will attend the East Ridge football game on Friday night. Dinner at Niko's Southside Grill, 1400 Cowart St., is planned for Saturday. Tickets are $45 per person and must be prepaid. For more information, email ERHS1992@gmail.com.
• Red Bank High School class of 1972 is holding its 40-year reunion Saturday, Oct. 6, from 7 to 11 p.m. in the ballroom of the DoubleTree Hotel, 407 Chestnut St. Tickets are $60 per person. Make check payable to Red Bank 1972 Reunion and mail to P.O. Box 3009, Chattanooga, TN 37404. For more information, check the website www.redbankclass72.myevent.com.
• Tyner High School class of 1962 is holding its 50-year reunion Oct. 19-21. For more information, email Imogene Johnston Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 305-1447.
• The annual North Chattanooga reunion will be held Saturday, Oct. 6, 5-8 p.m. at North Chattanooga Recreation Center, 406 May St. For more information, call Charles Elrod, 479-6051.
• Descendants of William Stephen Ross and Florrie Virginia Anderson Ross will hold a reunion on Sunday, Oct.7, at Catoosa Baptist Tabernacle in Ringgold, Ga., immediately following the morning service. For more information, contact Ross Grant at 706-935-8284.