* Austin Parrish, Ringgold: He hit two home runs, including a grand slam, as the baseball Tigers downed Sonoraville 12-1.
* Colton Rogers, Silverdale Baptist: His home run in the seventh inning gave the Seahawks a 4-3 win over East Hamilton in the latter's Hurricane Classic.
* Joey Szollosi, Silverdale Baptist: He struck out seven as Silverdale topped Signal Mountain 3-1 in the Hurricane Classic.
* Nic Auger, East Hamilton: His home run and five RBIs led the Hurricanes to an 18-2 victory over Grace Academy.
* Connor Mansell, Tyler Payne, McCallie: Mansell pitched a two-hitter as the Blue Tornado clipped Brentwood Academy 2-0 in the opening game of their region doubleheader. Payne went 3-for-3 in the second-game loss.
* Tristan Wood, Central: He got the pitching win and struck out six as the Purple Pounders edged Bradley Central, 5-4.
* Tyler Phillips, Red Bank: He homered and knocked in three runs as the Lions topped Notre Dame, 7-2.
* John Simmons, Walker Valley: His 11 strikeouts paced the Mustangs to a 12-2 win over Polk County.
* Nathan Murrell, Boyd-Buchanan: He hit a double and picked up the save on the mound as Boyd-Buchanan stopped Cleveland, 6-4.
* Hunter Holland, Baylor: He hit a double as the Red Raiders fell 6-5 to Pope John Paul II.
* Tim Linke, Baylor: He scored the game's first goal as the soccer Red Raiders won 3-0 over Westminster of Atlanta.
* Campbell Young, McCallie: He scored a goal as the Blue Tornado tied Lovett of Atlanta, 1-1.
* Connor Apthorpe, Signal Mountain: He scored two goals in a 4-3 win over Notre Dame.
* Wylder May, Arts & Sciences: He scored two goals as the Patriots defeated Rhea County 3-1.
* Kenny Diaz, Boyd-Buchanan: He had a goal and an assist as the Buccaneers won 4-0 over Grace Academy.
* Joshua Brower, Chattanooga Christian: His strong all-around game included an assist in a 3-0 victory over Randolph of Alabama.
* Javier Medina, Calhoun: His two goals helped the Yellow Jackets stay undefeated with a 3-0 victory over Fort Payne.
* Logan Lundeen, Ringgold: He had the goal for the Tigers, who defeated Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe 1-0.
* Makeya Jenkins, South Pittsburg: She had an inside-the-park grand slam as the Lady Pirates defeated St. Andrew's-Sewanee 16-0.
* Katie Joyce, Notre Dame: She won her No. 1 singles match and teamed with sister Sarah to win No. 1 doubles as the Lady Irish improved to 5-0 with a 9-0 tennis victory over Boyd-Buchanan.
* Faith Tankersley, Calhoun: She claimed the team's lone win in singles against Dalton, but the Lady Yellow Jackets swept the doubles matches for a 3-2 win.
* Charles Jabaley, Notre Dame: He was victorious at No. 1 singles and teamed with J.R. Davis for a win at No. 1 doubles as the Irish defeated Boyd-Buchanan 6-3.
* P.K. Bhatter, Efra Uscanga, Dalton: Their win at No. 2 doubles was the difference in the Catamounts' 3-2 defeat of Calhoun.
* Vivian Smith, Tyner: She won the long jump, high jump, 100-meter dash and 100 hurdles in a track and field meet against Chattanooga Christian, Hixson, East Ridge and Howard.
* Demonte Bibbs, Howard: His 42-foot-5-inch shot put was 10 feet better than all other competitors as the Hustlin' Tigers won the five-team boys' meet.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress