published Saturday, April 13th, 2013

Woman's childhood home badly burned in fire

HIXSON — A woman's childhood home was badly burned in a fire on Cassandra Smith Road Saturday.

Chattanooga Fire responded to the blaze. The back of the home and the garage were badly burned and the inside sustained significant water damage.

The cause of the fire is unknown but officials believe it may have been faulty wiring.

Read more at WRCB.

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.