• East Brainerd Council Meeting at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Car Barn: 6721 Heritage Business Court. Meetings cost $10.
• Experience Talks: Building Partnerships from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at The Camp House: 1427 Williams St. The Experience Talks series is focused on providing regional startups and existing businesses with knowledge gained through the firsthand experience of other founders. Joe Falco with Lamp Post Group will facilitate an interview with Playcore CEO Bob Farnsworth. Lunch will be provided at this free event, hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center and The CO.LAB in partnership with Cohutta Bank. To RSVP, call 423.756.8668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Chattanooga Technology Council Luncheon 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Chattanooga Public Library, fourth floor: 1001 Broad St. Speakers include Corinne Hill, executive director of the Chattanooga Public Library and Nate Hill, assistant director of the Chattanooga Public Library. Lunch will be provided by Dish T'Pass and is free for Chattanooga Technology Council members and sponsors.
• East Ridge Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn and Suites: 6710 Ringgold Road. Suzanne Elston of Chattanooga State will talk on the "Impact and Changes in Adult Education." Meetings cost $10.
• Hixson Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at North River Civic Center: 1009 Executive Drive. Anne McGintis of Chattanooga College will speak on "Business Etiquette in the Workplace." Meetings cost $10.
• YPAC Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the Chattanooga Chamber, 811 Broad St. UTC athletic director David Blackburn will speak on the qualities he looked for when hiring the new men's and women's basketball coaches and his plans for the future of the university's athletics department. Networking begins at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch and the featured program at noon. Entry is $10 for YPAC members, $12 for nonmembers or $15 at the door. Visit www.ypac.org/events for more information.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress