• Riverside High School class of 1968 is holding its 45-year reunion Friday, Saturday, Aug. 30-Sept. 1. For more information, contact Johnetta Burton Ball, 423-305-1247 or 423-899-1863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• East Ridge High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 7 to 11 p.m. on the Southern Belle riverboat. For more information, call 593-0209 or 476-2602.
• Rossville High School class of 1973 is holding a 40-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Rossville Athletic Center (the former Rossville High School gymnasium). Class members should register at www.rhsclassof73.net. Call Pat Langston Lewis at 423-413-3406 or Elaine Born Steele at 423-903-2365 for more information.
• Soddy-Daisy High School class of 1958 is holding its 55-year reunion on Sept. 7 at 4 p.m. in the Chester Frost Park pavilion. Tickets are $25 per person. For more information, call 423-332-1491 or email GeneSis2004@comcast.net.
• East Ridge High School class of 1973 is planning its 40-year reunion for Saturday, Sept. 14. For more information, classmates should call 622-6432.
• Red Bank High School class of 1988 is holding a 25-year reunion on Friday-Saturday, Sept. 20-21. Events include a gathering at the Red Bank vs. Central football game at 7:30 p.m. on Sept. 20, and a family picnic at 11 a.m. Sept. 21 at Althaus Park on Signal Mountain, followed that night by a class party at The Mill event hall from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. For more information, check the website at rbhs1988.wix.com/reunion or email email@example.com.
• Kirkman Technical High School class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for Saturday, Oct. 5, at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. For more information, classmates should call 423-894-1100 or 423-238-4322.
• Riverside High School class of 1971 is holding "Celebrate 60 Sensational Years of Living" on Saturday, Oct. 5, from 7 to 11 p.m. in the Chattanooga Convention Center. Tickets are $42 per person. For more information, call 629-5525 or 894-6816.
• Red Bank High School class of 1973 is holding its 40-year reunion on Friday-Saturday, Oct. 11-12. A meet-and-greet is planned Oct. 11 from 6 to 11 p.m. in Pier 2. The reunion dinner is Oct. 12 from 6 to 10 p.m. in Pier 2 at The Landing. Casual attire; $50 ticket includes buffet, cash bar and dancing. Make reservations at www.rbhs73.com.
• Bradley Central High School class of 1993 is holding its 20-year reunion on Saturday, Oct. 19, at the Old Woolen Mill in downtown Cleveland, Tenn. Tickets are $60, which includes all food, beverages, unlimited photo booth and professional entertainment. For more information, check the Facebook page at Bradley Central Class of 1993, email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org or text Angie Myers Taylor at 423-400-6943.
• The Nance-Rollins family reunion is scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 22, at noon at Smith Chapel United Methodist Church, 4245 Stewart Road, in Tunnel Hill, Ga. A catered barbecue meal will be served, bring family photos. 404-888-2921.
• The Pitts family reunion will be held Saturday, Sept. 14, at 4 p.m. at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, 1995 Ooltewah-Ringgold Road in Ringgold, Ga. Bring a covered dish for shared supper. For more information, contact Katrina Pitts Heatherly at 423-619-8574.
Susan Palmer Pierce is a reporter and columnist in the Life department. She began her journalism career as a summer employee 1972 for the News Free Press, typing bridal announcements and photo captions. She became a full-time employee in 1980, working her way up to feature writer, then special sections editor, then Lifestyle editor in 1995 until the merge of the NFP and Times in 1999. She was honored with the 2007 Chattanooga Woman of ...
related articles »
• Marion County High School class of 1988 is holding its 25-year reunion on Friday-Saturday, Oct. 4-5.
• Soddy-Daisy High School class of 1958 is holding its 55-year reunion today at 4 p.m. in the Chester Frost ...
• East Ridge High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Sept. 7, from 7 to ...
• Tyner High School class of 1968 is holding its 45-year reunion on Saturday, Aug. 17, at 6 p.m. at ...