The top revenue-producing radio stations in the Chattanooga market during 2012, as ranked by SNL Kagan Research.
• 1. WUSY-FM, US-101, owed by CC Media Holdings Inc., $3.6 million
• 2. WSKZ-FM, KZ-106, owned by Cumulus Media Inc., $2 million
• 3. (tie) WGOW-FM, the Talk Monster, owned by Cumulus Media, $1.7 million
• 3. (tie) WJTT-FM, Jet-94, owned by Brewer Broadcasting Corp., $1.7 million
• 5. WDOD-FM, owned by WDOD of Chattanooga Inc., $1 million
Source: SNL Kagan Research
Dave Flessner is the business editor for the Times Free Press. A journalist for 35 years, Dave has been business editor and projects editor for the Chattanooga Times Free Press, city editor for The Chattanooga Times, business and county reporter for the Chattanooga Times, correspondent for the Lansing State Journal and Ingham County News in Michigan, staff writer for the Hastings Daily Tribune in Nebraska, and news director for WCBN-FM in Michigan. Dave, a native ...
related articles »
Mohawk Industries Inc., the world's largest floorcovering manufacturer, said Wednesday it cut a record amount of energy, water and material ...
After 86 years on the air, WDOD-AM 1310, the city’s oldest radio station, is now silent.
Biggest employers, publicly traded companies, private companies occupations and new investments.
Cumulus Media, former owner of Chattanooga’s largest radio station, will soon be back in town thanks to its $2.5 billion ...