published Saturday, January 5th, 2013

Soddy-Daisy home gutted by fire

Photo by WRCB-TV Channel 3 /Chattanooga Times Free Press.

SODDY-DAISY — An unattended space heater is thought to be the cause a fire that completely gutted a Soddy-Daisy home.

Firefighters responded to 222 Montlake Circle but were unable to save the home.

The homeowner said he left a space heater on in the back porch to keep his dog warm, which fire officials believe was the source of the fire.

Read more at WRCB-TV Channel 3.

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.