1) MANHUNT OVER FOR SUSPECT IN CLEVELAND POLICE CAR THEFT
2) MIDWINTER WARMUP: HIGHS IN THE 70s EXPECTED
3) LAKE WINNIE BREAKS GROUND ON SOAKYA WATER PARK
Get ready for SoakYa. That's the name Lake Winnepesaukah officials have given their new Rossville water park, which is scheduled to open in early May. A handful of state and local officials broke ground Wednesday as construction equipment roared to life around them in the morning drizzle.
4) MAN WHO HANDCUFFED HIMSELF TO GIRL HE LIKED GETS 4 YEARS IN PRISON
Jason Earl Dean was so obsessed with a then-18-year-old female co-worker at the Taco Bell in Ringgold, Ga., that he waited for her shift to end the night of Aug. 8, 2011, and handcuffed himself to her wrist.
5) REALITY TV EPISODE ON McKAMEY ANIMAL CENTER AIRS TONIGHT
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress