1) NOT AS EASY AS RIDING A BIKE
During TV interview, Lance Armstrong acknowledges what he has lied about repeatedly for years: He doped.
2) ALGERIA STANDOFF NOT OVER
Britain says the hostage crisis "remains ongoing" after an Algerian raid on the gas plant to wipe out Islamists and free their captives from at least 10 countries turned deadly.
3) HOW THE GROUNDING OF 787s MAY IMPACT BOEING
The maker of the technologically advanced Dreamliner faces an uncertain future, depending on how fliers react to its mechanical woes.
4) WHAT NEW TOOL THOSE WITH FOOD ALLERGIES HAVE
Legal challenges under the federal disabilities law. And that could impact menus offered by schools, restaurants and anyone else that serves food.
5) WHY THE GOP WANTS TO DO AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
After back-to-back presidential losses, Republicans in key states want to change the rules to make it easier to win — and the proposed change appears to be gaining momentum.
6) WHAT WOULD MAKE PALESTINIANS DESPONDENT IF NETANYAHU'S REELECTED
They fear the Israeli hardliner's plans for settlement construction over the next four years could prove lethal to their dreams of a state.
7) OBAMA'S UNPRECEDENTED MOVE TO KICKSTART AGENDA
The president's political organization is being turned into a nonprofit group — funded in part by corporate money — to mobilize support behind his second term agenda.
8) NOTRE DAME STAR PERPETUATED TALE OF "GIRLFRIEND"
An AP review finds that Manti Te'o talked about his doomed love in interviews not once but twice after the day he and the university say he learned that she never existed.
9) A SOMBER REOPENING FOR COLORADO MOVIE THEATER
Some Aurora victims recount how gunman James Holmes massacred 12 people; others refuse to even set foot in the former Century 16 theater.
10) KEY TO THE ENDURING APPEAL OF "DEAR ABBY"
"There wasn't a subject my mother wouldn't take on," says Jeanne Phillips, who now writes the famous column, following the death of Abby (real name: Pauline Friedman Phillips) at age 94.