Customers and employees of the Applebee’s restaurant at Northgate Mall were evacuated after a gas leak at approximately 8 p.m. Tuesday night.
The gas was shut off by 8:15 p.m. and employees were back in the restaurant by 8:50 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Northgate Mall security and Applebee’s employees declined to comment at the time.
Contact staff writer Jeff LaFave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-757-6592.
related articles »
A house for sale on Signal Mountain is a total loss after a fire Tuesday night.
Multiple police departments have confirmed that a shooting incident involving an officer took place just before 8 p.m. Tuesday night.
Your Thanksgiving leftovers may have to wait. Retail stores across the nation are hoping to make huge holiday shopping deals ...