published Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013

Gas leak forces evacuation of Northgate Applebee’s

Customers and employees of the Applebee’s restaurant at Northgate Mall were evacuated after a gas leak at approximately 8 p.m. Tuesday night.

The gas was shut off by 8:15 p.m. and employees were back in the restaurant by 8:50 p.m. No injuries were reported.

Northgate Mall security and Applebee’s employees declined to comment at the time.

Contact staff writer Jeff LaFave at jlafave@timesfreepress.com or 423-757-6592.

Other National Articles

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.