• Alleia, 25 E. Main St.
• BiBa's Italian Restaurant, 5918 Hixson Pike
• The Big Chill and Grill, 427 Market St.
• Brewhaus, 224 Frazier Ave.
• Public House, 1110 Market St.
• Sing It or Wing It, 410 Market St.
• Southern Star, 1300 Broad St.
• The Meeting Place, 1278 Market St.
• Totto Sushi Bar and Grill, 330 Frazier Ave.
• Tremont Tavern, 1203 Hixson Pike
• Mojo Burrito, 3815 St. Elmo Ave., 1800 Dayton Blvd. and 1414 Jenkins Road
Chattanooga CARES is launching a new fundraiser Wednesday, June 19, called CARE for a Bite.
The concept is simple: Dine at one of the 13 participating restaurants, all of which are donating 25 percent of the day's profits to Chattanooga CARES, the Tennessee Valley's HIV/AIDS resource agency.
Each restaurant will have a host who will greet diners and thank them for eating out during CARE for a Bite. The host will leave a donation envelope at each table for those who wish to make a personal contribution. Filling out the donation envelope will enter the guest in a chance to win a weekend getaway at The Chattanoogan.
For more information, call 423-648-9912 or email email@example.com.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
What may be Chattanooga’s merriest toy drive, the Santa Pub Crawl, celebrates its fifth anniversary on Saturday, Dec. 14, with ...
Twenty-one galleries are opening their doors Saturday afternoon, Sept. 7, as part of Gallery Hop, offering visitors a chance to ...
More than 25 Chattanooga restaurants, most of them downtown, will offer delicious lessons in where the food you're eating comes ...
These informal eat-and-greet opportunities with the musicians begin at noon.