IF YOU GO
* What: Dancing With the Chattanooga Stars.
* When: 8 p.m. Saturday, June 22.
* Where: Tivoli Theatre, 709 Broad St.
* Admission: $21, $41.50, $61.50 general seating; $150 VIP.
* Phone: 423-697-3829.
* Website: www.partnershipfca.com.
VIP tickets include a private reception, with drinks, hors d'oeuvres and photographs with the celebrity guests, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Mountain City Club, 729 Chestnut St., where parking is complimentary. VIPs also have access to premium seating at the Tivoli and complimentary drinks at an exclusive bar in the rehearsal room.
The local dancers raise funds for different programs administered by the Partnership for Families, Children and Adults.
* Ira Kraus: Podiatrist with Advanced Foot Care; dancing for Family Connections program.
* James McKissic: Director of the Office of Multicultural Affairs; dancing for Youth Services.
* Andy Moore: Vice president of private client services with First Tennessee Bank; dancing for Family Financial Counseling Program.
* Lisa Nausley: chief executive officer of Sandler Training; dancing for Family Services Counseling.
* David Padilla: Dean of 11th and 12th grades at Baylor School; dancing for Rape Crisis Center.
* Ferris Robinson: Independent writer and published author; dancing for Family Violence Center.
* Gina Sakich: Owner/broker with Real Estate Partners Chattanooga; dancing for Deaf Services program.
* Dawn Weber: Foundation director of Alexian Brothers Health System; dancing for Elder Services programs.
WALTZ THROUGH HISTORY
Can you name Tony Dovolani's partners in his 15 seasons with "Dancing With the Stars"? (He came aboard in Season 2.)
Season 2: Stacy Keibler (third place)
3: Sara Evans (6th)
4: Leeza Gibbons (9th)
5: Jane Seymour (6th)
6: Marissa Jaret Winokur (4th)
7: Susan Lucci (6th)
8: Melissa Rycroft (3rd)
9: Kathy Ireland (14th)
10: Kate Gosselin (8th)
11: Audrina Patridge (7th)
12: Wendy Williams (10th)
13: Chynna Phillips (9th)
14: Martina Navratilova (12th)
15: Melissa Rycroft (1st)
16: Wynonna Judd (11th)
Professional dancer Tony Dovolani, the Season 15 champion on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars," will be the special guest Saturday, June 22, for Dancing With the Chattanooga Stars at the Tivoli Theatre. The sixth annual event, which features a dance-off among eight local movers and shakers, benefits the Partnership for Families, Children and Adults.
Dovolani will perform several dance routines with his professional partner, Ashly DelGrosso Costa, who appeared in seasons 1-3 and 10 of "DWTS." The two also will appear at the VIP party for photographs with ticketholders.
According to Partnership CEO Sandra Hollett, Dovolani performed at the event four years ago "and was a Chattanooga favorite."
"Not only is he a great dancer and very popular, but he's a really wonderful person," she said. "I can't wait to see his dance routines this year."
Each of the local dancers is paired with a professional from the Fred Astaire Dance Studio. They've been rehearsing their routines for the past three months. The competitor who raises the most money before and at the event will win the Grand Dancing Champion Award.
Dovolani won the "DWTS" mirror-ball trophy with celebrity partner Melissa Rycroft in Season 15's all-stars edition. Season 16 paired him with country star Wynonna Judd. In his 15 years with the show (he missed Season 1), he has placed in the Top 10 12 times.
In a statement, Dovolani said he was happy to return to Chattanooga again.
"The audiences here are great, and the people are friendly" he said.
All in attendance will get a chance to dance the night away after Chattanooga's dancing champion is named.