* Liana Rodrigues, Arts & Sciences: A sixth-inning walk prevented her from pitching a perfect game against Boyd-Buchanan and she had 14 strikeouts for the Lady Patriots, who won 3-0 to move to 8-0 in District 5-A. They won the first district regular-season softball title in school history.
* Amanada Bortle, McMinn County: Her winning single in the top of the eighth inning pushed the Lady Cherokees past Polk County, 8-7.
* Madi Stanley, GPS: She earned the pitching win and went 2-for-3 with two RBIs in a 7-4 defeat of Central.
* Brooke Welch, Sale Creek: Her five-hitter included 15 strikeouts as the Lady Panthers edged South Pittsburg 1-0.
* Taylor Boggess, Meigs County: She went 3-for-4 with an RBI and scored three runs in the Lady Tigers' 9-1 victory over Hixson.
* Dustin and Justin Kennedy, Meigs County: The twins contributed greatly in a 4-2 baseball defeat of Cumberland County with Dustin pitching a four-hitter with one earned run and Justin going 2-for-3 with an RBI.
* Zach Mercer, Chattanooga Christian: He allowed four hits and struck out seven as CCS won its District 7-AA play-in game 6-4 over Grundy County.
* Caden Ricketts, Soddy-Daisy: His grand slam sparked the Trojans' 10-4 District 5-AAA tournament win over Walker Valley.
* Gavin Reimehe, East Ridge: He had 12 strikeouts in a five-hitter, and the Pioneers advanced in the District 6-AA tournament by beating Howard 6-3.
* Matthew Thurman, Silverdale Baptist Academy: He had a hat trick for the soccer Seahawks, who rallied from a goal down at halftime and defeated Central 5-4.
* Hunter Brock and David Barnes, McCallie: Each scored a goal in a 2-0 soccer win over Notre Dame.
* James Rowell, Grace Academy: With two goals and an assist, he led the Golden Eagles past Tyner, 5-3.
* Owen Cardillo, Chattanooga Christian: He registered two goals in the Chargers' 4-1 defeat of Arts & Sciences.
* Hunter Bradford, Boyd-Buchanan: His two goals paced the Bucs past Soddy-Daisy, 3-1.
* Trey Tucker, Ooltewah: He picked up two assists in a 4-0 victory over Hixson.
* Jonah Goddard, East Hamilton: He scored the only goal when the Hurricanes defeated Signal Mountain.
* Chloe Mitchell, Soddy-Daisy: She won at No. 1 singles and No. 2 doubles in the Lady Trojans' 8-1 tennis defeat of McMinn County.
* Cody Esparza, McMinn County: He won at No. 1 singles and No. 1 doubles during the Cherokees' 6-3 District 5-AAA victory over Soddy-Daisy.