Events and seminars
• Brainerd/East Brainerd Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Car Barn: 6721 Heritage Business Court. Chip Baker, executive director of Friends of the Festival, will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Experience Talks: Finding and Keeping Talent from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at The Camp House: 1427 Williams St. This seminar is part of a 10-month series that taps several of the area's successful entrepreneurs to share stories about overcoming obstacles common to small businesses. Lunch will be provided at this free event, hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center and CO.LAB in partnership with Cohutta Bank. Guests can register by calling 423-756-8668.
• YPAC Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the Chattanooga Chamber: 811 Broad St. The luncheons feature networking and a keynote discussion from a local leader on topics related to the career development of the area's young professionals. Networking begins at 11:30 a.m.; the program commences at noon. Admission is $10 for members, $12 for non-members or $15 at the door. Visit www.ypchattanooga.org for more information.
• National Day of Civic Hacking from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Chattanooga Public Library, 1001 Broad St. Citizens, software developers and entrepreneurs in cities all over the nation will collaborate to solve challenges relevant to their neighborhoods, cities and country. This event is supported by Intel. Visit http://hackforchange.org/open-chattanooga-hack-thon for more information.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress
related articles »
• East Brainerd Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Car Barn: 6721 Heritage Business Court. ...
• East Brainerd Council Meeting at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Car Barn: 6721 Heritage Business Court. Meetings cost $10.
* CEG/INCubator Seminar: "The Six Behaviors of Great Leaders" from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Tuesday at The INCubator: 100 ...
The E. A. Anderson Lecture Series by the School of Business and Management at Southern Adventist University will present a ...