• Cedar Ridge Seventh-day Adventist Church, 8408 Highway 60, Georgetown, Tenn.; 9:30 a.m. today; gospel concert by Jim Ricketts and Crystle Elam; free; 421-4269; also, White Oak Baptist Church, 2043 White Oak Valley Road NW, Cleveland, Tenn., 11 p.m. Sunday, and Freedom Tribe Ministries, 5929 Old Dixie Highway, Spring City, Tenn., 7 p.m. Friday.
• Crosspointe Christian Centre, 2681 Underwood St., Dalton, Ga.; 7 p.m. today; Voices Won's 12th anniversary singing features Singing News Award nominee and winners Mark Bishop, The Triumphant Quartet and the host group; $15 advance or $20 at door; dinner and/or concessions also available; tickets available at Crosspointe Christian Centre, In Heaven's Name or Ryman Hall in Dalton, Jacob's Well in Calhoun, Ga., or Sonshine Christian Books in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga.; 706-218-8691 or www.voiceswon.com.
• First Baptist Church, 201 N. Main St., LaFayette, Ga.; 6 p.m. Sunday; gospel concert by Gaither Homecoming artist Ivan Parker; free but love offering taken; 706-638-3727.
• Hamilton Community Church, 7997 Shallowford Road; 5 p.m. Sunday; Tenacious Tour features sister/brother trio Dave's Highway, former "American Idol" competitor Bo Bice, Christian contemporary band Echoing Angels and country artist John Berry, plus message by former National High School Football Coach of the Year Jeremy Williams; free; 706-573-3662 or www.lightupthiscity.com.
• Philadelphia Baptist Church, 1065 Pine Grove Road, Ringgold, Ga.; 6 p.m. Friday; gospel concert by The Stuart Family and Calvary's Blend; 706-891-5683.
• St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 305 W. Seventh St.; 7:30 p.m. Friday; fall concert by Chattanooga Singers and Chamber Singers of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and organist Keith Reas features Louis Vierne's "Solemn Mass, Opus 16," Blake R. Henson's "My Flight for Heaven," Ralph Vaughan Williams' "Sweet Day," "A Hymn to the Virgin" by Benjamin Britten and "Agnus Dei" by Samuel Barberfree; 425-4601 or www.utc.edu/music/projectsperformances.php.
• Mighty Warriors Church, 7510 Lee Highway; 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 16; Aglow International meeting.
Clint Cooper is the faith editor and a staff writer for the Times Free Press Life section. He also has been an assistant sports editor and Metro staff writer for the newspaper. Prior to the merger between the Chattanooga Free Press and Chattanooga Times in 1999, he was sports news editor for the Chattanooga Free Press, where he was in charge of the day-to-day content of the section and the section’s design. Before becoming sports ...