• Crosspointe Church, 75 Walker Industrial Drive, Ringgold, Ga.; 9 and 11 a.m. Sundays, Nov. 24-Dec. 15; “Christmas in Ringgold,” progressive drama features drama, music, crafts, food, petting zoo; free; 706-935-2000, www.christmasinringgold.com.
• Orchard Park Seventh-day Adventist Church, 951 N. Orchard Knob Ave.; Dec. 6-8; marriage seminar for married couples features Dr. and Mrs. Kitson Francis speaking on the topic “Why Did I Get Married”; $45 per couple; registration deadline Monday; 961-0215.
• First Baptist Church, 506 E. Eighth St.; 5 p.m. Sunday; concert by Chattanooga Gospel Orchestra; free; 265-3229.
• Galilee Baptist Church, 2000 Jackson St.; Chattanooga Mass Choir 27th annual pre-Thanksgiving concert features Trinity Youth Praise Team, In His Steps Spiritual Dancers, Prophecy Mime and The Gospel Gems; free but donations support choir’s assistance fund and the Chattanooga Food Bank; 635-4539 or 902-9947.
• Long Ridge Baptist Church, 11279 New Highway 68, Tellico Plains, Tenn.; 11 a.m. Sunday; concert by The Greesons; free; 253-7900; also, Notchey Creek Baptist Church, 5529 New Highway 68, 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
• Nonaburg House of Prayer, Highway 39 East, Englewood, Tenn.; 7 p.m. today; gospel concert by Jim Ricketts and Crystle Elam; free; 421-4269; also, White Creek Baptist Church, 121 Adel Valley Road, Rockwood, Tenn., 11 a.m. Sunday, Eagle Furnace Baptist Church, 159 Eagle Point Drive, Rockwood, Tenn., 6 p.m. Sunday, and Cooke Ministry, 714 Walter St., Athens, Tenn., 7 p.m. Friday.
• Second Presbyterian Church, 700 Pine St.; 5:30 p.m. Sunday; Chattanooga Bach Choir presentation of “Music in Honor of the Sesquicentennial of the Civil War”; free but donation of $15 suggested; 423-883-9801 or www.chattanoogabachchoir.org.
• Bethlehem Baptist Church, 130 Bethlehem Church Road, Madisonville, Tenn.; 7 p.m. Wednesday (meal and service).
• Falling Water Baptist Church, 523 Roberts Mill Road, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday (meal and service).
• Heritage Pointe Baptist Church, 60 Dyer Bridge Place Road, Ringgold, Ga., 6:30 Tuesday (meal).
Clint Cooper is the faith editor and a staff writer for the Times Free Press Life section. He also has been an assistant sports editor and Metro staff writer for the newspaper. Prior to the merger between the Chattanooga Free Press and Chattanooga Times in 1999, he was sports news editor for the Chattanooga Free Press, where he was in charge of the day-to-day content of the section and the section’s design. Before becoming sports ...