The biggest banks in Tennessee, as measured by statewide deposits as of June 30, 2013, are:
1) First Tennessee Bank, $16.63 billion in deposits with 173 offices in Tennessee.
2) Regions Bank, $16.59 billion in deposits with 259 offices in Tennessee.
3) SunTrust Bank, $11.27 billion with 162 offices in Tennessee
4) Bank of America, $8.54 billion with 79 offices in Tennessee
5) Pinnacle Bank, $4.1 billion in deposits with 33 offices in Tennessee
Source: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., market share report.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right:
related articles »
Chattanooga's biggest independent bank returned to profitability last year after outside investors pumped $91.1 million of new capital into the ...
Chattanooga's biggest independent bank returned to profitability last year after a recapitalization last spring.
The parent company of FSG bank narrowed its third quarter losses this year after recapitalizing the bank in April.
According to TLC Family Finance, the cheapest states in which to live are: