published Saturday, August 2nd, 2014

Fitting

about Clay Bennett...

The son of a career army officer, Bennett led a nomadic life, attending ten different schools before graduating in 1980 from the University of North Alabama with degrees in Art and History. After brief stints as a staff artist at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Fayetteville (NC) Times, he went on to serve as the editorial cartoonist for the St. Petersburg Times (1981-1994) and The Christian Science Monitor (1997-2007), before joining the staff of the ...

88
Comments do not represent the opinions of the Chattanooga Times Free Press, nor does it review every comment. Profanities, slurs and libelous remarks are prohibited. For more information you can view our Terms & Conditions and/or Ethics policy.
TheJackDennis said...

Always thought toons should be a tad subtle.

August 2, 2014 at 12:03 a.m.
Salsa said...

One trick pony strikes again.

August 2, 2014 at 12:48 a.m.
conservative said...

Yes, the sewer is most "fitting" for some who reside here.

August 2, 2014 at 8:12 a.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Chuck Fleischmann is the turd that is floating around in the sewer.

August 2, 2014 at 8:14 a.m.
alprova said...

Feeling a little persecuted Connie?

Perhaps the problem is not those of us who attempt to engage you in debate. Perhaps YOU are the problem.

The first clue should be that it's been like forever, since anyone has sided with you on anything.

But I'm sure that my words are totally lost on you.

August 2, 2014 at 8:30 a.m.
conservative said...

inquiringmind said...

Timie, poor child, sez, "mmigration reform, universal medical care, living wage, not fighting other people's wars, etc." are all left wing views of fairness."

I wonder who said, "he has anointed me to bring good news to the poor, sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, and to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Must have been some commie liberal traitor, I guess.

=====================================

I marvel how inquiringmind continues to pervert Scripture. Here he perverts the "good news" of Salvation offered to all by our Lord to mean an economic benefit instead.

To a leftists such as himself the Gospel means government becomes your God and decides and provides fairness.

And who is it that prevents the true Gospel from being disseminated in all of our society?

If you are thinking Liberals/leftists/sexual perverts/ and inquiringmind, you would be correct.

August 2, 2014 at 8:34 a.m.
conservative said...

And here comes Mr. Another Provancher, an habitual sewer mouth with what he thinks is an astute observation:

"The first clue should be that it's been like forever, since anyone has sided with you on anything"

Well, thanks to him only about four to five consistently comment here any longer.

Mr. Anthony Provancher, a known anti Christ has constantly blasphemed and attacked God, Jesus Christ and the Bible.

And yet not even inquiringmind has dared to agree with even one of his blasphemies.

A small sample of Mr. Anthony Provancher's "truisms" as he calls them:

"Jesus sinned"

"Jesus cannot be God"

"Jesus was simply a human."

"Jesus was God? Not a chance in Hell."

Now, is your opportunity to agree with Mr. Anthony Provancher's statements.

Do you agree with any of those statements of Mr. Anthony Provancher inquiringmind, GaussianInteger, Mt. St John, Jack Dennis, ibeshame?

August 2, 2014 at 8:45 a.m.
fairmon said...

If the 3rd district congressional race were a sporting event it would certainly be deemed "toilet bowl 2014". It is hard to find those willing to participate in the destruction of a dynasty. It is difficult to find those willing to adopt the spoiled, selfish and lazy that are unwilling to be self sufficient independent.

August 2, 2014 at 8:52 a.m.
GaussianInteger said...

We all agree that you are a liar, ConMan. How about that?

August 2, 2014 at 9:09 a.m.
alprova said...

Connie, can you disprove any one of my truisms?

The Bible backs me up, because each and every one of them can be found in the Bible.

Why is it you cannot back up your assertions that my truisms are untrue with anything from the Bible?

How can you believe you are righteous if you cannot refute some simple sentences with Biblical proof?

I am not the problem.

The problem is you are woefully unprepared to deal with someone who uses their God given brain to reason, to ponder, to question, and to think.

You've been brainwashed and conditioned and told what to think your whole life.

I am and have not.

August 2, 2014 at 9:09 a.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger said...

We all agree that you are a liar, ConMan. How about that?

August 2, 2014 at 9:09 a.m.

=============================

Well I fully expect false accusations.

"How about that?"

August 2, 2014 at 9:14 a.m.
fairmon said...

I am sick and tired of hearing I deserve it because I live here, I am entitled to this or that and so are those that come here any way they can get here. I am tired of hearing my past contributions mean I should be provided for by any means necessary. The attitude is Borrow, print or confiscate but give me mine.

I am tired of political correctness, ineptness and incompetence while being told by the dependent "takers" you should be more benevolent to those of us that failed to do what we could and should have done. Those disabled and not able through no fault of their own should be provided for within reason but those that do it to themselves and could work and be self sufficient but won't are not deserving. America has more lawyers and shrinks than any country in the world, 5-6% of the world population and 67%+ of the lawyers in the world. What do we do, we elect them to run the largest business in the world, the U.S. government. Lawyers are not business people, in fact most are terrible managers that cannot even manage well enough to make water run down hill and they prove it daily.

It is time to give every D.C. political resident and participant an opportunity to do something other than live off of those that work and provide. The constitution does not suggest that social engineering is a role the federal government is responsible for. However, it is the means by which they gain power and votes with promises like a chicken in every pot and a car in every drive by a house provided as part of the American dream.

August 2, 2014 at 9:18 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

ConMan, please don't feed the Alpo. His only reason for living is to post on this forum. He has no other life.

August 2, 2014 at 9:28 a.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger said...

We all agree that you are a liar, ConMan. How about that?

August 2, 2014 at 9:09 a.m.

=============================

You can't find even one.

Keep looking.

So far you have not agreed with any of these blasphemies by Mr. Anthony Provancher, and that is good:

"Jesus sinned"

"Jesus cannot be God"

"Jesus was simply a human."

"Jesus was God? Not a chance in Hell."

August 2, 2014 at 9:50 a.m.
alprova said...

The poster in this forum, known as "The Jack Dennis" has a seriously sordid past. It is one he has confessed to in this very forum. He admitted to being Jack Dana Dennis, who it turns out is a three time convicted pedophile in Knox County, Tennessee.

He will not and cannot provide proof to any recantation of his confession of May 18, 2014, because he refuses to recant his confession.

He calls me a liar all day long, several times a day, but it is impossible to lie when his confession is found in the archives of this site. If it's a lie, he posted it as a lie.

Do you really want to discuss anything with a confessed pedophile?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270586 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270592 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270593 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270598

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TN00513388/Jack-Dana-Dennis.html

http://mugshotsrus.com/2013/09/11/jack-dana-dennis

August 2, 2014 at 10:02 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo Dana Provancher says to Con: "You Sir are lying and you know it." this from a little guy that knows lying.

August 2, 2014 at 10:05 a.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger said...

We all agree that you are a liar, ConMan. How about that?

August 2, 2014 at 9:09 a.m.

=============================

It has been over an hour. You can't find even one.

Keep looking.

So far you have not agreed with any of these blasphemies by Mr. Anthony Provancher, and that is good:

"Jesus sinned"

"Jesus cannot be God"

"Jesus was simply a human."

"Jesus was God? Not a chance in Hell."

August 2, 2014 at 10:19 a.m.
Maximus said...

Tetelestai. 33AD.

August 2, 2014 at 10:36 a.m.
alprova said...

Maxipad...$3.75 so I guess you can afford one.

August 2, 2014 at 10:44 a.m.
conservative said...

Mr. Anthony Provancher, a known anti Christ wrote:

"Feeling a little persecuted Connie?"

I am supposed to be persecuted and I expect it and I rejoice!

Blessed are ye , when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely , for my sake . Rejoice , and be exceeding glad : for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5:11-12

August 2, 2014 at 10:53 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo says "Maxipad...$3.75 so I guess you can afford one." strong words from the shut-in that doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together

August 2, 2014 at 10:56 a.m.
conservative said...

Mr. Anthony Provancher an open anti Christ wrote:

"Jesus sinned"

"Jesus cannot be God"

And again, you fail to include the scripture I cited that proves that Jesus himself did not consider himself to be perfect and without sin.

"The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God."

"It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak."

"Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman?"

"Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner? Some of you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God."

August 2, 2014 at 10:59 a.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger said...

We all agree that you are a liar, ConMan. How about that?

August 2, 2014 at 9:09 a.m.

===========================

GaussianInteger

It has been 2 hours and you still have not substantiated your accusation.

Keep looking.

August 2, 2014 at 11:13 a.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Here's one from today. Everyone look at ConMan's comment that "the majority of Americans don't support gay marriage". I provided a fact that shows ConMan is lying.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2014/aug/02/domestic-partner-ordinance-not-just-a-bedroom/?opiniontimes#comments

Here's one from yesterday. ConMan lying about the biblical definition of "poor".

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2014/aug/01/vacation/#comments

That's as far as I'm going to go. Everyone here has witnessed your lies and deception. If they need further proof, it's in black and white. I'm bored with you. You lie on a consistent basis. And when you are not lying, you ignore direct questions. If anyone needs proof of the latter, ConMan has refused to answer "if Catholics are Christians", asked several times by JackDennis and I. He has also ignored the question I have asked him several times "about Jews going to heaven". The man is dishonest and has the intellect of a ten-year-old.

August 2, 2014 at 11:15 a.m.
una61 said...

"My name is Weston Wamp and I approve this message."

Let's chunk Chuck.

August 2, 2014 at 11:18 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Pete Van Wieren, RIP.

August 2, 2014 at 11:36 a.m.

fairmon, you're 9:18 post is right on.

August 2, 2014 at 11:42 a.m.
Maximus said...

Proof Of Life After Death....Heaven.....Jesus As The King Of Kings....The Alpha and the Omega.....Luke Chapter 23....One of the thieves crucified with Jesus says...."Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." Jesus replies, verses 42-43...."I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

Also, Jesus is credited with the greatest one liner of all time in response to a crowd of people preparing to stone a prostitute just like they do now in most Islamic countries...."He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

It's a shame that thousands of Christians in Iraq are being murdered and our very weak President Obama is neither saying any thing or doing any thing about it. Those of you that voted for this incompetent community organizer twice because he was black, we forgive your unfounded white guilt and ask that you gain forgiveness by voting Republican in November and in the 2016 presidential election. If we survive two more years under dictator Obama without a major terrorist attack or catastrophic disease outbreak it will be a miracle. Pray for our great country.

August 2, 2014 at 11:43 a.m.

Just saw a vid of Pelosi chasing after some GOP congressman after he spoke on the floor of the house. I think it's time for her to retire. The botox has backed up into her brain.

August 2, 2014 at 11:47 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

^^ and one more lift, she will have a goatee.

August 2, 2014 at 11:51 a.m.

How scary is that. Her eyes bulging out, her skin tighter than a drum and chasing after someone. It's time to go. Reid the same thing, and McCain. I think McCain is on steroids. Freak show.

August 2, 2014 at 11:55 a.m.
alprova said...

Connie wrote: "I am supposed to be persecuted and I expect it and I rejoice!"

You're quite the masochist. I'll bet you even practice flagellation.

Just remember you moron...you're not persecuted because you are a Christian. You are persecuted because you bastardize religion.

August 2, 2014 at 1:05 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger said...

Here's one from today. Everyone look at ConMan's comment that "the majority of Americans don't support gay marriage". I provided a fact that shows ConMan is lying.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2014/aug/02/domestic-partner-ordinance-not-just-a-bedroom/?opiniontimes#comments

===========================================

GaussianInteger

Those are sample polls of a miniscule of Americans conducted by the Liberal mess media, proving nothing.

You as usual rush to defend sexual perverts.

Do you really think that God is persuaded by polls anyway?

August 2, 2014 at 1:11 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger

So, how many Liberal courts have overturned the majority will of states which have passed laws against Homosexuals/sodomites marrying?

Don't be a dupe.

August 2, 2014 at 1:12 p.m.
alprova said...

Jack Dana Dennis wrote: "strong words from the shut-in that doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together"

Must you project everything you are onto others?

I am hardly a shut-in and I guarantee you I am quite comfortable financially. I am still a productive person.

Now you on the other hand are a shut-in, because you post here and on Twitter 16/7/365. You have no one living with you. You couldn't have. Your life is the Internet and seeing what sh!t you can stir up all day long.

Folks, whenever Jack Dana Dennis offers a negative comment about someone else, the man is looking in the mirror and accusing someone else of being what he is.

The only thing he has not accused anyone else of, that he is guilty of, is child molestation. That he does not want to share with others. He wants those kids all for himself. He's proud of his status as a pedophile.

August 2, 2014 at 1:12 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger

God says no Homosexual, adulterer, or fornicator will inherit the Kingdom of God:

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

What say you GaussianInteger?

August 2, 2014 at 1:14 p.m.
alprova said...

Connie, you'd argue with a hole in a fence, if you believed you could win an argument.

Polls are everything to many people. Very important decisions are made based on poll results.

You live in very alternative reality, which is anything but realistic.

You are quite out-voted on the issue of gay marriage and in time it will be legal nationwide, against your wishes you false God.

August 2, 2014 at 1:19 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger

Here's one from yesterday. ConMan lying about the biblical definition of "poor".

=========================================

Who do you think you are fooling?

I wrote:

The deceiver, inquiringmind, tries again.

Lefties like inquiringmind constantly pervert Scripture.

They like inquiringmind almost always try to pervert the meaning of the word "poor" when Jesus uses it to mean some form of Socialism.

Jesus here in the quote of Luke 4:18 is referring to the spiritually poor, those who are impoverished of any righteousness of their own.

Jesus is not referring to those who are monetarily poor.

Everyone needs Salvation, the rich, poor and in between

August 2, 2014 at 1:21 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger

Here is Luke 4:18 as quoted by inquiringmind:

"he has anointed me to bring good news to the poor, sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, and to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”

Now learn this GaussianInteger:

Everyone needs Salvation because of our sins not our financial situation.

Please get someone to explain that and this verse to you.

You seriously lack understanding!

Jesus was not preaching Socialism as you and inquiringmind and leftists claim or believe.

Again, you obviously lack understanding as to Christ's mission.

August 2, 2014 at 1:28 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Prove that child molestation, little fellow. Did your lying come early? Was the root cause the fact that you're 5'6"? Waiting for proof, King Liar. Was Napoleon a gimp?

August 2, 2014 at 1:29 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger

You wrote:

"That's as far as I'm going to go. Everyone here has witnessed your lies and deception. If they need further proof, it's in black and white. I'm bored with you. You lie on a consistent basis. And when you are not lying, you ignore direct questions. If anyone needs proof of the latter, ConMan has refused to answer "if Catholics are Christians", asked several times by JackDennis and I. He has also ignored the question I have asked him several times "about Jews going to heaven". The man is dishonest and has the intellect of a ten-year-old"

You are obviously frustrated because I will not answer what you believe to be a trap question.

You attack me and now claim you are bored.

Well, stop attacking me and I won't expose your foolishness.

August 2, 2014 at 1:37 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger

I will answer any question about Biblical doctrine that you care to ask if and only if you first answer a question of mine.

I will ask you one question and then you ask me one question in turn.

You must answer my question and I must answer your question.

Agreed?

August 2, 2014 at 1:46 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Dana Alpo, only thing negative about me is your lies and slander. Very deceitful coming from a "Christian". Diogenes never met you, navel picker. Careful with the lint.

August 2, 2014 at 1:50 p.m.
alprova said...

Jack Dana Dennis wrote: "Prove that child molestation, little fellow."

Do you understand what chain of evidence means? You confessed to being Jack Dana Dennis. You have not recanted that confession. Public records whow you were convicted three times of involving yourself in sex offenses with three separate children.

Proof supplied with every canned post about you linking to your confession and the public records online.

"Did your lying come early?"

You have asolutely not proof whatsoever I have ever lied about a thing.

"Was the root cause the fact that you're 5'6"?"

Sir, I am 5'10" tall.

"Waiting for proof, King Liar."

Proof well supplied every single day I post about you. You can ignore it, but it will not stop until you ignore me completely.

"Was Napoleon a gimp?"

How would I know?

August 2, 2014 at 2:04 p.m.
alprova said...

Jack Dana Dennis wrote: "Dana Alpo, only thing negative about me is your lies and slander."

If it is a lie and/or slander, you posted it and you have refused to recant it.

"Very deceitful coming from a "Christian"."

Sir, I treat you the same way you treat me. No better. No worse. You started it. I will have the last word, one day, unless you outlive me or move on to troll another forum.

I can understand why you troll this one. You're not too popular up in Knox County, are you? I guess you thought no one down this way would find out the truth about you. You decided to post under your real name, so it's your own fault, no matter how many times you have claimed otherwise.

August 2, 2014 at 2:12 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

You liar, I have recanted it and you know it. Do I recall you mentioning "false witness to Con? Rich coming from the biggest liar in Rossville.

August 2, 2014 at 2:18 p.m.
MickeyRat said...

Ohhh, so the GaussianInteger, as you so succinctly put it ”You as usual rush to defend sexual perverts.”

As you would defend like Jack Dennis? Cause he’s a…..pffft…Christian?

August 2, 2014 at 2:19 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Nice, Rat.

August 2, 2014 at 2:25 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Sometimes you can make judgements about someone by considering their enemies. I would think Connie has more integrity than her bashers. Put that in your crack pipes and pull on it.

August 2, 2014 at 2:28 p.m.
alprova said...

Jack Dana Dennis wrote: "You liar, I have recanted it and you know it."

Then I'm sure you will have absolutely no problem linking to the post where you DID recant your confession.

I'll hold my breath.

"Do I recall you mentioning "false witness to Con? Rich coming from the biggest liar in Rossville."

You cannot prove me to have lied one single time. The one lie you are trying to saddle me with came from your own computer, if it is indeed a lie.

Therefore, it is YOUR lie...not mine.

IF it is a lie.

August 2, 2014 at 3:04 p.m.
rt said...

Karl Rove started the gross, nasty, and hateful campaigning back in the late 90's..... Swift Boaters for Truth and the gay marriage scare of 2004 are two examples.... Now, unfortunately....most Republicans campaign this way.... It will not drive turnout....Americans still respond more to vision, leadership, and ideas moreso than lies, deceit, hate, and division.....eventually, people in the same party start hating themselves......unless the Republican Party comes up with some new ideas, they will die a slow, ugly, painful death........

August 2, 2014 at 3:04 p.m.
alprova said...

Jack Dana Dennis wrote: "Sometimes you can make judgements about someone by considering their enemies. I would think Connie has more integrity than her bashers. Put that in your crack pipes and pull on it."

And of course, everyone gives a tinker's damn what you think, eh?

How many friends have you made here? No followers here, are there?

Twitterdumdum....

August 2, 2014 at 3:08 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpy, you seem obsessed with "followers" on here. Why is that? Does it relate to your ego problem...the need to be loved? admired? Does it stem from your lack of education and being a sawed off little fat man? What is it.

August 2, 2014 at 3:17 p.m.
conservative said...

And here comes Mr. Another Provancher, an habitual sewer mouth with what he thinks is an astute observation:

"The first clue should be that it's been like forever, since anyone has sided with you on anything"

Well, thanks to him only about four to five consistently comment here any longer.

Mr. Anthony Provancher, a known anti Christ has constantly blasphemed and attacked God, Jesus Christ and the Bible.

And yet not even inquiringmind has dared to agree with even one of his blasphemies.

A small sample of Mr. Anthony Provancher's "truisms" as he calls them:

"Jesus sinned"

"Jesus cannot be God"

"Jesus was simply a human."

"Jesus was God? Not a chance in Hell."

Now, is your opportunity to agree with Mr. Anthony Provancher's statements.

Do you agree with any of those statements of Mr. Anthony Provancher inquiringmind, GaussianInteger, Mt. St John, Jack Dennis, ibeshame?

August 2, 2014 at 3:19 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger said...

We all agree that you are a liar, ConMan. How about that?

August 2, 2014 at 9:09 a.m.

===========================

GaussianInteger

It has been over 6 hours and you still have not substantiated your accusation.

Keep looking.

August 2, 2014 at 3:22 p.m.

rt, Karl Rove, didn't invent nasty, gross, hateful politics or smearing. Dems do a pretty good job of it themselves. Smearing opposition goes way, way back. Go back and read some history and you'll find some pretty nasty stuff. Dems are the party of "it's not the truth that matters, but the seriousness of the charge"

I can't stand Karl Rove, but he's no different that any of the various hitmen and women on the Democrat side.

Cry me a river, Dems are absolutely no different and can even be worse. Swiftboating, boohoo.

August 2, 2014 at 3:27 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Each of the swift boaters should get medals.

August 2, 2014 at 3:29 p.m.
alprova said...

Jack Dana Dennis wrote: "Alpy, you seem obsessed with "followers" on here. Why is that?"

Why would I? This is not Twitter.

"Does it relate to your ego problem...the need to be loved? admired?"

You're the one seeking followers, Twitterdumdum. Not I.

"Does it stem from your lack of education and being a sawed off little fat man?"

I am more than confident that I have a superior education to that which you have. Your intellect is very limited, which probably explains your attraction to children.

August 2, 2014 at 3:35 p.m.
alprova said...

John Kerry is laughing at every swiftboater out there. He is ten times the man any one of them will ever be, and he will also make the history books as well, and the lies about him will not be mentioned.

August 2, 2014 at 3:38 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

You just keep flinging the lies don't you, runt? Perhaps a little proof would be in order, yes?

August 2, 2014 at 3:38 p.m.
alprova said...

Anytime you want to lay down some proof to anything you claim yourself to be, I'll be happy to match it.

Otherwise, I'll keep posting the proof that you are an admitted pedophile every so often when you refuse to forget I am alive.

August 2, 2014 at 3:42 p.m.
BigRidgePatriot said...

I see Bennett is as witty as ever. The TFP pays this guy for what he does? What a bunch of idiots.

August 2, 2014 at 3:43 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

If you get your jollys posting lies, have at it. Kind of creepy, tho. You ain't well, Stump.

August 2, 2014 at 3:44 p.m.
alprova said...

I figured you'd wimp out on that challenge. You always do.

Okay...back to more important discussions and people.

August 2, 2014 at 3:45 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

What challenge was that, Dana?

August 2, 2014 at 3:54 p.m.
alprova said...

There is only one person with Dana as their middle name and that person is yourself.

My middle name starts with an L.

Please...if you're going to refer to me, do so properly.

Thank you very much!!

August 2, 2014 at 5:12 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

No problem, Lester.

August 2, 2014 at 5:22 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Bless you, Jeff Sessions.

August 2, 2014 at 5:51 p.m.
alprova said...

Thank goodness you didn't God Bless the man, for God is not working through that man.

Jeff Sessions isn't going to stop anything that is coming down the pike as a result of a do-nothing Congress.

With the strike of the pen, it will be handled for at least two and a half years because despite anything and everything, Barack Obama is still the President, he still has that power and he is likely to use it, and no one is going to do a damn thing but piss and moan about it.

No one is going to sue. No impeachment proceeding will be forthcoming. And lastly, the Republicans are going to wish they had taken a different road to try and secure the mid-term votes.

By the time they return in five weeks, the immigration issue will be resolved, they will do nothing and will have nowhere to go on the issue, and then they are going to be staring at the voters like deer in the headlights.

Nothing to say. Nothing to run on. Nothing, nothing, nothing...

August 2, 2014 at 6:06 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

No one mentions impeachment but you leftist lackeys. Sessions is a great American. You, sir, are not. You're the consummate liar. Period.

August 2, 2014 at 6:37 p.m.
ibshame said...

Z fister says Nancy Pelosi should retire. LOL. She has something that sorry, wimp, cry baby Boehner and the rest of those teabaggers don't have and that is a set of balls. There is no way she would have allowed the teabaggers to hi jack the House the way Boehner did with those nut jobs. Even Ole Newt was not as sorry as Boehner and that's setting a real low bar. LOL

August 2, 2014 at 6:47 p.m.
ibshame said...

Jack Dennis says no one mentions impeachment but the leftist lackies. You are a liar. The first people to call for impeaching the President came from the RWNJS and the teabaggers. And they are still talking about it. Boehner is scared out of his drawers to just do as Pelosi did when the Dems wanted to impeach that imbecile Bush, simply say publicly impeachment is off the table. The Dems are simply daring the teabaggers to not only talk the talk but walk the walk.

August 2, 2014 at 6:55 p.m.
alprova said...

Jackie sees and hears what he wants to see and hear. It's very much what he claims when trying to deny his own typewritten words and his failure to retract those words IF they were submitted in error.

They weren't.

August 2, 2014 at 7:05 p.m.
alprova said...

Jackie, you've become so dishonest or totally ignorant, I don't know which, but you really need to let the adults discuss the facts. You don't seem to know any.

"Sarah Palin on Tuesday joined a growing chorus of Republicans calling for the impeachment of President Obama..."

"Others include Sens. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) and Tim Scott (R-S.C.), Reps. Blake Farenthold (R-Tex.), Kerry Bentivolio (R-Mich.), Michael Burgess (R-Tex.) and Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), former congressmen Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.) and Allen West (R-Fla.), and the South Dakota Republican Party."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/07/08/sarah-palin-just-joined-the-impeach-obama-crowd-thats-bad-news-for-the-gop/

August 2, 2014 at 7:09 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo, since you have such "devoted followers" why don't you poll them on the sex predator ditty? Hmmm?

libshame: Last time I looked, the Tea Party was not the leadership. Impeachment is a strategy favored by the Dems. You dolt.

August 2, 2014 at 7:09 p.m.
alprova said...

Jack Dana Dennis wrote: "Alpo, since you have such "devoted followers" why don't you poll them on the sex predator ditty? Hmmm?"

Because I do not care who believes what. My posts about you are not designed to bring me an ounce of appreciation. They are to remind anyone, new or old, who and what you are.

If you want to conduct a poll to figure who believes you to be a self-confessed three time convicted pedophile, knock yourself out.

Each day you post a word in my direction, one to three of my canned posts go up. You want my posts to disappear, you forget I am a member of this forum.

It's just that simple.

August 2, 2014 at 7:16 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Not interested pal. And I will never leave you alone until you unequivocally recant. That's the way it is.

August 2, 2014 at 7:35 p.m.
alprova said...

Tried that once and you REFUSED to honor your word. You lied and you're lying now. You have absolutely no intention of leaving anyone alone you disagree with. You're a troll.

So you don't really think I'm going to be stupid enough to fall for that again, do you?

You're not botherin' me a bit. I'm content to leave it just as it is forever and a day, if that's what you want to do.

You're going to get tired of being ignored by people one day. And on that day, you'll either go someplace else or you'll quit posting to me or about me.

August 2, 2014 at 7:58 p.m.
alprova said...

Pssst...don't tell anyone, but Jack Dana Dennis, from Knoxville, Tennessee, a three time convicted pedophile posts in this forum.

That's disgusting!! He's not even allowed to leave his home, which is why he posts in here 16hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Check the archives. The proof to that charge is all there.

The proof that he has admitted to being a pedophile is right below;

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/jul/30/chuck-fleischmann/#c278234

August 2, 2014 at 8:09 p.m.
alprova said...

Connie gave up early today. Must have been a big afternoon of porn to get posted online.

Business is business!!

August 2, 2014 at 8:11 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

You don't want me to go away, Lester. Nor Connie. It's all you live for.

August 2, 2014 at 8:29 p.m.
fairmon said...

rt said...Americans still respond more to vision, leadership, and ideas more so than lies, deceit, hate, and division.

You are right about the republicans but how in the hell did Obama get elected if this statement is accurate? Of course if promises not kept are ideas and misleading is ok I can see how his inept, inexperienced ignorant a!sss got elected.

August 2, 2014 at 8:40 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"GaussianInteger

It has been over 6 hours and you still have not substantiated your accusation.

Keep looking."

Dude, I haven't been home. I posted two of your lies. You have lied to cover those lies. For you to say "the majority of Americans are against gay marriage" is a BOLD-FACED LIE!!! Maybe in your fantasy land, that works, but not here pal. Everyone has witnessed your lies. The only person you are fooling, is yourself. And be honest, the only reason you won't come out and say Catholics are not Christians is because:

A.) You are a coward.

B.) Because you know your only defender (JackDennis) will turn against you.

August 2, 2014 at 9:25 p.m.
inquiringmind said...

Gauss, connie needs a break, give her time to read the various scriptural passages that pose a conflict with her dogma and hope the HS is active. There is hope, even for a stump that when it rains its roots will sprout shoots.

August 2, 2014 at 10:18 p.m.
ibshame said...

Jack Dennis says Tea party not the leadership. The teabaggers are in the leadership. The number three in the Republican Caucus is an admitted teabagger. Before you start tossing out crap that can easily be disproven you should get your facts straight dolt. The bottom line Bohener is a cry baby wimp dipsh!t that can't control the other RWNJ dipsh!ts in his party. Maybe Nancy Pelosi can loan him her balls, because he definitely doesn't have any but then what to expect from a cry baby wimp? LOL

August 2, 2014 at 10:31 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Tea Party is in your head, dolt. LOL

August 2, 2014 at 10:49 p.m.

ibshame you're an ignorant hack. The GOP is controlled by RINOS. The Tea Party has control over nothing. The GOP and Dems both have teamed up to attack them. Blind. Bohener is a country club Republican.

The House will not impeach Obama. Not a chance. That's what BO wants so he can get sympathy, but it's not going to happen.

That bug eyed hag, Pelosi, is your idea of a hero. "we need to pass it in order to see what's in it".

August 2, 2014 at 10:54 p.m.
ibshame said...

I'll take Nancy Pelosi 365/24 over a wimpA$$ cry baby like John Boehner and the whole bag of ignorant, dumba$$, teabaggers. You are right about one thing though the teabaggers don't control anything other than the base of the Republican Party. Fortunately for the country that is not now or in the future the majority of the country.

August 3, 2014 at 3:44 p.m.
please login to post a comment

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.