published Wednesday, July 30th, 2014

Chuck Fleischmann

about Clay Bennett...

The son of a career army officer, Bennett led a nomadic life, attending ten different schools before graduating in 1980 from the University of North Alabama with degrees in Art and History. After brief stints as a staff artist at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Fayetteville (NC) Times, he went on to serve as the editorial cartoonist for the St. Petersburg Times (1981-1994) and The Christian Science Monitor (1997-2007), before joining the staff of the ...

111
Comments do not represent the opinions of the Chattanooga Times Free Press, nor does it review every comment. Profanities, slurs and libelous remarks are prohibited. For more information you can view our Terms & Conditions and/or Ethics policy.
ibshame said...

Yep, looks like Chuckie might soon be able to return to that small business he created of ambulance chasing and debt collections. He'll never have to run through an airport to avoid President Obama visiting his hometown again. LOL

July 30, 2014 at 12:22 a.m.

Doesn't matter who comes out of the primary, the Democrat has no chance of winning.

July 30, 2014 at 12:23 a.m.

BO spends a good deal of his time avoiding congressman and senators, so it doesn't bother me one bit if Fleischmann avoided BO.

July 30, 2014 at 12:29 a.m.
ibshame said...

You are probably right but the Dems can determine which Repub CAN get elected just like they did in Mississippi .One thing for sure about the race in the Third District, if left to the Dems it won't be Chuckie and that's all that matters. LOL.

It was his disrespect for the office of the President that will cost him the votes of the Dems. It was poor judgement on his part to not be in Chatt.during the President's visit to brag on a site not only in Chuckie's state but in his own DISTRICT. At least Weston Wamp and his father showed up if nothing else but out of respect for the office. Chuckie managed to skate through his last two elections by telling lies, avoiding debates and being in a gerrymandered district. None of those things are going to allow him to skate through again. It couldn't happen to a better teabagger. LOL LOL

July 30, 2014 at 12:32 a.m.
fairmon said...

The prevailing prediction is a write in will win the republican primary....."none of the above" will prevail.

July 30, 2014 at 3:20 a.m.
fairmon said...

alprova said...

Fairmon wrote: "Are you kidding? No those holding that paper are not happy but think they are protecting their money which is a major mistake."

alprova said...No country has a track record of honoring its debts any better than the United States of America, and that's not going to change because a bunch of idiots run around flapping their wings.

alprova, you economic idiot. Do you know what happens to those bonds when interest rates go up. They are of less value unless held to maturity although paying interest so low the principle will not keep up with low inflation. If sold before maturity, which can be up to 30 years, the value is less than the purchase price therefore a loss. Yes, they are very likely going to get what they have coming even if the government has to print or borrow more, increase the debt, to pay them. Either way, they are locked in to very low earnings on their money or to a loss if sold before maturity. Some people made a lot of money by buying bonds when interest rates were dropping and selling them at a higher face value at the lower interest rate. The flow of money out of bonds into stocks or the big money flow into stocks instead of bonds is one reason for the current stock market performance.

How many people do you know that pay their debts by borrowing money while paying the interest on old full credit cards and get another new card to add to their debt?

July 30, 2014 at 3:44 a.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"Doesn't matter who comes out of the primary, the Democrat has no chance of winning."

In a few more posts, you will be preaching how anti-Republican you are. And after that, another right-wing wives' tale.

July 30, 2014 at 7:27 a.m.
conservative said...

It seems Mr. Bennett, like many who comment here decided to go potty mouth.

July 30, 2014 at 8:37 a.m.
riverman said...

That's a pretty good one Bennett. Hopefully this is Chuckless' last rodeo.

July 30, 2014 at 8:38 a.m.
alprova said...

Fairmon wrote: "alprova, you economic idiot."

Moi an economic idiot? How can that be? You're the one predicting what has not happened for 34 years, the circumstances of which was explained to you by another poster.

"Do you know what happens to those bonds when interest rates go up. They are of less value unless held to maturity although paying interest so low the principle will not keep up with low inflation."

So you don't cash them in early an/or you don't go long if you suspect any adverse changes in interest rates are imminent. Bonds are still a very good deal compared to bank interest.

"If sold before maturity, which can be up to 30 years, the value is less than the purchase price therefore a loss."

Who in their right mind would sell a bond before maturity. Of course you're going to take a loss. That's a stipulation you agree to if you do sell them early.

"Yes, they are very likely going to get what they have coming even if the government has to print or borrow more, increase the debt, to pay them."

You call me an economic idiot and then confirm exactly what I stated. Quit flapping those chicken wings. The sky is not going to fall on America. Your investments are probably doing better than they have been in years, and you want a regime change in Washington?

You're a glutton for punishment, I'm afraid.

"Either way, they are locked in to very low earnings on their money or to a loss if sold before maturity."

But Sir, those are GUARANTEED earnings. No risk of loss of investment. Surely you know that any investment broker advises their clients to purchase bonds as a wise investor.

"Some people made a lot of money by buying bonds when interest rates were dropping and selling them at a higher face value at the lower interest rate."

Clearly, given interest rates are rock bottom, that is currently not going to happen for anyone purchasing a bond today.

"The flow of money out of bonds into stocks or the big money flow into stocks instead of bonds is one reason for the current stock market performance."

You believe that bonds are not being purchased?

"How many people do you know that pay their debts by borrowing money while paying the interest on old full credit cards and get another new card to add to their debt?"

I don't keep up with what people do. I only worry about myself, and I've lived entirely debt free for 18 years and counting.

The United States still has not reached the debt peak to rival that which existed following WWII, adjusted of course, and until we do, I refuse to worry about the United States managing it's finances.

It sounds to me as if you are worrying enough for both of us anyway, and I just survived a sextuple bypass. I'm all about dumping stress from my life these days. Life is way too short.

Here's hoping you're not headed for an operating table.

July 30, 2014 at 8:45 a.m.
alprova said...

I dunno. I live in Georgia, so I don't have any dog in this hunt, but from what I've been reading, Weston Wamp is giving Mr. Fleischmann a run for his money, for once.

Will he do it this time. After all, he got a big endorsement by Rick Santorum the other day. I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

July 30, 2014 at 9 a.m.
alprova said...

Connie wrote: "It seems Mr. Bennett, like many who comment here decided to go potty mouth."

"Chuck" is going potty mouth?

What planet are you from?

Chuck you too....

I like it.

July 30, 2014 at 9:02 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

^^ no life, 16 hrs per day

July 30, 2014 at 9:51 a.m.
timbo said...

First of all, taking advice about who to vote for from people who hate you is stupid.

Second, Wamp is a kid, and Chuck is an adult. If Wamp doesn't want his own words to hurt him he should keep his big mouth shut.

Don't you stupid Wamp supporters get it...these dems want him to win because he is a weaker candidate and because of his age and inexperience is much more likely to screw up.

I haven't voted for a liberal since '92 but I am going to vote for an adult no matter what. Mary Headrick may be wrong, but she is an adult.

July 30, 2014 at 10:03 a.m.

Yeah, Guass, that's the way it is.

The fact is this a conservative dominated state, for the most part. Fleischmann is nothing special really. I don't like political dynasties, GOP or Dem..Clinton, Bush, Kennedy, etc. I don't think Wamp is anything special either. But,the Democrat will not win in this district.

July 30, 2014 at 10:07 a.m.
timbo said...

By the way, Bennett has been a verb for quite awhile. He is an idiot.

July 30, 2014 at 10:09 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

I'll hold my verb for Anthony Dana Provancher.

July 30, 2014 at 10:28 a.m.
alprova said...

The poster in this forum, known as "The Jack Dennis" has a seriously sordid past. It is one he has confessed to in this very forum. He admitted to being Jack Dana Dennis, who it turns out is a three time convicted pedophile in Knox County, Tennessee.

He will not and cannot provide proof to any recantation of his confession of May 18, 2014, because he refuses to recant his confession.

He calls me a liar all day long, several times a day, but it is impossible to lie when his confession is found in the archives of this site. If it's a lie, he posted it.

Do you really want to discuss anything with a confessed pedophile?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270586 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270592 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270593 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270598

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TN00513388/Jack-Dana-Dennis.html

http://mugshotsrus.com/2013/09/11/jack-dana-dennis

July 30, 2014 at 12:20 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Zzzzzz

July 30, 2014 at 12:25 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Hey Lie Boy, has Jack Dana paid a visit yet? Keep your eyes peeled.

July 30, 2014 at 12:27 p.m.

timbo, yeah, i'm voting for Fleischmann. Wamp is a grinning kid. I don't think the Democrat is going to win, though.

July 30, 2014 at 2:07 p.m.
timbo said...

zable...I will not have that spoiled brat shoved down my throat. If he wins, I vote for Headrick. We need an adult, even if they have a D by their name.

July 30, 2014 at 2:12 p.m.
inquiringmind said...

Well, let's hope Chuckie gets his just dessert, sour grapes.

July 30, 2014 at 2:31 p.m.
ibshame said...

Chuckie had two terms to prove his worthiness to continue to hold the Third District seat. He failed miserably. Just because he happens to be older than Weston Wamp does not make him any more qualified for the office. This time around Chuckie has to answer for his lackluster performance not only to his Repub. base, but he also has to answer to the Dems in his district during the OPEN primary. He's in trouble and his past tactics don't seem to be helping him based on the type of DESPERATION ads he's been running. Keep talking about Wamp's age and it will only motivate the younger voters to insure he wins.

July 30, 2014 at 3:24 p.m.

timbo, you may be right about him. it would tough for me to vote for dem and give them another vote in the House.

July 30, 2014 at 4:18 p.m.

I might vote for a Dem if they're not an Obama loyalist. If they actually truly believe in accountability. Would be tough, though.

July 30, 2014 at 4:23 p.m.
alprova said...

Hey Z-man...

Remember what I posted a day or two ago?

Faux News host Geraldo Rivera just confirmed it.

You believe everything you read on the Drudge Report.

It's a sad day when conservatives just cannot stick together and be on the same page.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/30/geraldo-matt-drudge-doing-his-best-stir-civil-war/

July 30, 2014 at 4:39 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"Wamp is a kid, and Chuck is an adult."

Timbo, give me a break. Do you honestly believe Chuck had any experience that made him better then Wamp prior to being elected in 2010? There are plenty of "kids" that put the lives on the line for you every day. They fly million dollar jets, they pilot billion dollar warships, they take bullets flying at them. They ensure the defense of the country each night while you sit at home watching Wheel of Fortune, eating bonbons, and criticizing them because of their age. How moronic that 20-somethings are expected by your ilk to do all of that, but you don't think they can be a decent Congressman. Again, more hypocritical behavior from Tea Partiers that claim to be "defenders of the Constitution". It says Wamp is old enough to serve, should be good enough.

July 30, 2014 at 5:09 p.m.

Alprova, what does that prove? By accounts of the border patrol and police down there are gang members who have been coming across the border.

Rivera criticizing Drudge, that's a joke. I wouldn't call Rivera a conservative. FOX news does not only have conservatives on its network. Drudge posts links to everything..lib or conservative sites, news outlets, foreign and domestic.

"be on the same page" you mean like be a mindless bunch of drones who won't accept criticism of your dear leader? Everyone must be of one mind or else. That's what the Democrat Party is like. The plantation mentality.

You can't make this situation look good at all. You can spin it all you want, but no where in history has it been OK for a country to let its borders be overrun. It was true a thousand years ago and more, and it's true now.

The xenophobe and racist card isn't going to work. Americans who work hard, pay taxes, and have deal with BOcare and the rising cost of living, electricity,IRS and all of that, don't appreciated illegal alien invaders being elevated in any way over citizens.

July 30, 2014 at 5:17 p.m.

Yeah, Guass, Wamp jr. ain't one of those you describe. LOL You just want Wamp in there because you think he'll be easier to beat. Break out the violins.

July 30, 2014 at 5:25 p.m.
una61 said...

It appears that the Flashman sleaze machine is cranking up. If "bowtie" Mayfield had a different last name he wouldn't be able to earn a minimum wage. Didn't Lamar vote for "No Child Left Behind".

July 30, 2014 at 6 p.m.
ibshame said...

Z fister and Timbo it has been pointed out that Chuckie was no more qualified to run for office than Weston Wamp is right now. What the two of you and those like you dislike about Mr. Wamp is the fact he has refused to say he is going to fight President Obama on everything. The Third District does not need someone like that to represent them. Chuckie had two terms to prove his worth , but instead he only proved he is WORTHLESS as a Representative. Fortunately, the Dems can do more than just sit on the sidelines and watch Chuckie win in the primary. They can get out and vote to send him home and there's nothing teabaggers can do to stop it.

July 30, 2014 at 6:25 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"You just want Wamp in there because you think he'll be easier to beat."

Are you that foolish? I will be voting for Wamp Aug. 7th and I will vote for Wamp in Nov. Jesus Christ could run as a Democrat against Adolf Hitler as a Republican and in this state, Hitler wins in a landslide. Morons like you will vote for anyone with an R after their name.

July 30, 2014 at 6:54 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Lots of name calling from the smartest guy in the room.

July 30, 2014 at 6:57 p.m.
ibshame said...

If the shoe fits. Or A hit dog hollers the loudest.

July 30, 2014 at 7:21 p.m.

Check out Drudge. Border agents are under attack by human traffickers and gangs. I suppose that's all made up to, Alprova. I guess the experience of the people on the borders, including border patrol doesn't count, huh/

July 30, 2014 at 7:34 p.m.

2014 mid-terms are going to be a blood bath for Democrats. They can't brag about BO because they'll be laughed at.

July 30, 2014 at 7:41 p.m.
una61 said...

I just received a 5th political Robo call!

July 30, 2014 at 7:43 p.m.
Ki said...

You should be ashame, zabble. Anyone who reads Drudge as a reliable news source couldn't be too bright.

A more reliable source has reportedc several militia groups have shown up at Texas border. Ready to lock 'n load and kill innocent children fleeiing violence from Honduras, El Salvadore, and Guatemala. Many of those children have lost one or both parents to the violence that has erupted in their homeland. Reportedly, there have been 10 known such groups with names such as the oatheepers, patriots, and three precenters, to name a few. They're said to have lined up along the el paso texas/Mexican border. Some are believed to be from the same bunch from the Cliven Bundy ranch. They've been warned from Texas lawmakers and U.S. Custom and border agents to 'stand down.' They've provided dozens of pictures to various media outlets sporting what appears to be semi-automatic rifles. There Ares photos of therm wearing tactical gear and military style balaclaves to hide their identities. All this appears to have been inspired by some right wing nut Texas senator running for lieutenant gov. who declared the children a "safety threat". Although, there's no evidence of such. Just frighten/terrorized children attempting to flee to safety only to encounter some idiot clown in a mask with his weapon pointed at some child's face.

July 30, 2014 at 8:07 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

So Ki, how many of these kids have been shot? BTW' what is your "reliable" source? MSNBC?

July 30, 2014 at 8:18 p.m.

Ki, LOL asinine post. Cheap propaganda and talking points LOL

What a load of crap LOL

What sources should we pay attention to, genius? If the experiences of the US citizens, law enforcment and border patrol don't count, then what does? This will be the downfall of Democrats in Nov. mid-terms.

Bring on the militia, the military, national guard, bring it on. The welfare of US citizens should be the number one concern.

These countries are dumping their poorest and most ignorant at our border because they don't have the stones or the brains to get their act together. These countries have thriving tourist industries, have billionaires living there and field World Cup level soccer teams.

July 30, 2014 at 8:21 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"Cheap propaganda and talking points LOL"

Same on your part, Fister. You are definitely not the most credible poster, as I have pointed out over the past couple of days. And I see more GOP cheerleading from the guy that has often said "democrats and republicans are both bad".

"Bring on the militia, the military, national guard, bring it on. The welfare of US citizens should be the number one concern."

Again, crap spewed with no facts. With the Texas National Guard, they are unable to shoot any illegal border crossers, apprehend any illegal border crossers, or even prevent an illegal border crosser from entering the country. Sounds like an idea only Rick Perry could invent.

July 30, 2014 at 8:39 p.m.

What is the point of your post, Guass?

Once gain, the welfare of US citizens should be the number one concern. Do have a problem with that. If you have a problem with that, then you're not an American.

Make no mistake about it, the GOP is responsible for this mess as well, but the Dems will pay for it in the mid-terms because BO is the president, or at least in name only. Bush made some asinine comment about Mexico and USA should be one country, or something to that affect, but I guess BO is trying to make that happen.

The problems are unfolding before our very eyes, and all you libs do is deny it. There's disease, gangs, and crime coming over our border, and I guess it's all imagined.

BO has made it clear he's elevating illegal alien invaders over US citizens, he'll pay for it.

He's a prick, he proves it on this catastrophe, and with the Israeli Hamas crisis. He sides with troglodytes and savages over the only inclusive and truly democratic country in the region. He, like all libs, is always on the wrong side of everything. He hates this country. His treatment of US citizens confirms that, and he hate Jews. What a gem in the WH we have.

July 30, 2014 at 9:07 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "Alprova, what does that prove? By accounts of the border patrol and police down there are gang members who have been coming across the border."

Says WHO? Where are you getting your information from? Have you spoke to any Border Patrol Agents, EVER?

You're STILL believing the crap found on Matt Drudge's BLOG page. He is not a journalist. He links to the most outrageous stories he can find. He doesn't care if there is any truth to any of them. He's in it for the hits per hour. Why do you think he refreshes his web page every two minutes. Anyone connected at that time is recounted as a fresh hit.

You're being duped.

"Rivera criticizing Drudge, that's a joke. I wouldn't call Rivera a conservative. FOX news does not only have conservatives on its network. Drudge posts links to everything..lib or conservative sites, news outlets, foreign and domestic."

The point is not what Geraldo's politics are. The point is he is calling the man out for what he is doing. Read any statements from the man refuting the charges? You won't either.

""be on the same page" you mean like be a mindless bunch of drones who won't accept criticism of your dear leader?"

It's pointless trying to get you to understand a simple point. You're simply just way too wrapped up in your ignorance cocoon.

"Everyone must be of one mind or else. That's what the Democrat Party is like. The plantation mentality."

What you will not see is infighting among Democrats. You're assessment as to why that is, is meaningless.

"You can't make this situation look good at all. You can spin it all you want, but no where in history has it been OK for a country to let its borders be overrun. It was true a thousand years ago and more, and it's true now."

The point of all this is simple. Your understanding that our borders are being overrun is 100% false. Illegal immigration has been net-zero for no less than six years.

What that means, in case you can't grasp English, is that at least as many illegal immigrants are going back home as there are coming into the United States.

Now either that is a fact or it isn't.

If you disagree with that fact, then you're free as can be to offer proof into this forum to refute it.

You are not entitled to your own facts. You can't make them up or repeat those made up by others and get away with it. People who do use their brains will call you on it every single time.

"The xenophobe and racist card isn't going to work. Americans who work hard, pay taxes, and have deal with BOcare and the rising cost of living, electricity,IRS and all of that, don't appreciated illegal alien invaders being elevated in any way over citizens."

I'm sorry to inform you, but you and your like-minded pals are woefully out-numbered. Most Americans want those who come here across the border to receive assistance.

You? You'd probably be A-Okay if they were gunned down like animals, and damn you to Hell for it.

July 30, 2014 at 9:11 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "Check out Drudge. Border agents are under attack by human traffickers and gangs. I suppose that's all made up to, Alprova. I guess the experience of the people on the borders, including border patrol doesn't count, huh/"

You bet your ass it's being made up. Find an independent report, not cut and pasted from Faux News, anywhere else but on Faux News and I'll consider it partially true.

Otherwise, this is all Republican planted crap.

Want to know why I know it's crap? Because Faux News makes reference to Border Patrol reports, but fails to provide links to them.

Duped, Duped, duped.

July 30, 2014 at 9:20 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "2014 mid-terms are going to be a blood bath for Democrats. They can't brag about BO because they'll be laughed at."

You're absolutely delusional. But what else can be expected from a man who gets his news from a blogger looking for hits.

I checked the polls this morning, and the Republicans are not going to gain a damn thing. Not one seat. They will be losing several in both the House and the Senate, but no changes in power is evident, for now.

July 30, 2014 at 9:23 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

The problem with Fister's ilk is, listen to their ancestors' immigration fairy tale. "They come here for opportunity...for a better life. They worked hard and provided for their family". Fine and dandy; generations pass, now it's "they're coming here to spread diseases, bring drugs and crime, to start gangs here". It never dawns on them that maybe, just maybe these immigrants want the same "opportunity" early European immigrants envisioned. They want a big ass wall built along the border with armed guards every foot, ready to shoot woman or child that dare step one foot into the promised land.

"Illegal immigration has been net-zero for no less than six years."

Do you remember when conservatives used to say that this was because Obama made the country so bad, no one wants to come? Now, mentally ill people (i.e. Fister) think Obama wants the illegals to come to increase the voter base. There is honestly no viable argument when it comes to guys like Fister. They believe whatever spin is fed to them that day.

July 30, 2014 at 9:26 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"Make no mistake about it, the GOP is responsible for this mess as well, but the Dems will pay for it in the mid-terms because BO is the president"

Did you sleep the entire time when government was taught? You honestly believe the US President is some sort of imperial leader or emperor. Unbelievable.

July 30, 2014 at 9:28 p.m.
alprova said...

GaussianInteger wrote: "With the Texas National Guard, they are unable to shoot any illegal border crossers, apprehend any illegal border crossers, or even prevent an illegal border crosser from entering the country. Sounds like an idea only Rick Perry could invent."

He's just following the Republican Party instructions to hyperventilate all he can against the President and to exaggerate anything and everything related to illegal immigrants.

This is the Republican plan to win the mid-terms. They truly believe that they will convince people to get out and vote based on lies.

I know my President. He's got a plan too. And when he implements his plan, the Republicans are going to howl to high heaven and start having panic attacks.

Republicans truly believe Americans are stupid.

Faux News can't even drum up enough people to support impeachment, no matter what the President has done or is threatening to do, but that Isn't stopping them from cranking out false news and opinions of impeachment from the worst conservatives they have on staff.

It's becoming outright laughable and it's going to get hilarious the closer we get to election day.

Poor, poor Republicans. They are losing their flipping minds.

July 30, 2014 at 9:32 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo Dana Provancher slides ever closer to insanity. 24/7

July 30, 2014 at 9:39 p.m.
alprova said...

GaussianInteger wrote: "The problem with Fister's ilk is, listen to their ancestors' immigration fairy tale. "They come here for opportunity...for a better life. They worked hard and provided for their family". Fine and dandy; generations pass, now it's "they're coming here to spread diseases, bring drugs and crime, to start gangs here". It never dawns on them that maybe, just maybe these immigrants want the same "opportunity" early European immigrants envisioned."

They're not white. What else can it be, especially when it comes to Z-man? He's made it clear he's a blatant bigot from the word go.

This is why I have expressed absolute doubt that Z-man has any immigrant blood in him. He knows nothing about his ancestors. He's probably French Canadian.

"They want a big ass wall built along the border with armed guards every foot, ready to shoot woman or child that dare step one foot into the promised land."

Oh...you know it. Nothing would please him more.

"Do you remember when conservatives used to say that this was because Obama made the country so bad, no one wants to come?"

I sure do.

"Now, mentally ill people (i.e. Fister) think Obama wants the illegals to come to increase the voter base. There is honestly no viable argument when it comes to guys like Fister. They believe whatever spin is fed to them that day."

He is without a doubt a lost cause. He wallows in ignorance and has absolutely no interest in educating himself to facts.

July 30, 2014 at 9:40 p.m.
alprova said...

OMG!! Is it true that Jack Dana Dennis, the infamous 3 time convicted pedophile from Knoxville posts in here?

Eeewwwwwww....

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/jul/26/gaza/#c277803

July 30, 2014 at 9:42 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

24/7

July 30, 2014 at 9:51 p.m.
inquiringmind said...

z-fister and his buds forget that every immigrant population was severely oppressed by bigoted citizens, many of whom were second generation immigrants themselves, just from a "better" country. They have no clue where their bigotry comes from and little if any idea they exhibit it. That is what makes the case so sad and regrettable.

July 30, 2014 at 10:41 p.m.

Alprova, you're a pompous navel gazer.

You accuse me of being incarcerated, more than once, out of the blue, and then you decide that I don't have any immigrant blood. Wrong on both counts, astoundingly wrong.

We live in a nation full of immigrants and you libs act as if immigration was just invented by libs and now it's time for our country to "change". A-holes. What do you think has been going on for the last 200 or so years? What's going on down on our border is not immigration, it's an illegal alien invasion, an orchestrated one.

US citizens should be the primary concern of our government, not invaders. We have priority.

Once again, you liberals are the bigots and racists. You belong to the part of the hyphen. You love to divide, just like BO. You call black Americans "uncle tom" if they decide to not vote for Democrats. You truly are hypocrites. Your xenophobe card, your race card and your misogynist card are backfiring against you.

You look like complete asses.

You're a fraud, Alprova. You just want the people in power who will give you the most free stuff, no matter what it takes. You're a pajama boy.

You don't care about "the children" on the border. What BS.

You don't have facts, history, common sense, or logic on your side.

Still propping up an out and out fraud in the WH. Oh, he has such a BIG HEART LOL

July 30, 2014 at 10:51 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "Alprova, you're a pompous navel gazer."

Whatever that is...um...okay.

"You accuse me of being incarcerated, more than once, out of the blue, and then you decide that I don't have any immigrant blood. Wrong on both counts, astoundingly wrong."

You're to stupid to have stayed out of jail for something and you have not an ounce of compassion in you, so I find your stories to be likely lies.

Sue me.

"We live in a nation full of immigrants and you libs act as if immigration was just invented by libs and now it's time for our country to "change"."

You're the expert at making outrageous claims. Matt Drudge has taught you well.

"What do you think has been going on for the last 200 or so years? What's going on down on our border is not immigration, it's an illegal alien invasion, an orchestrated one."

What instrument do you play? I'll just bet you love skin flutes.

"US citizens should be the primary concern of our government, not invaders. We have priority."

You're priority seems to be typin' crap all day and night.

(Snipped the rest because it's the same stuff you post EVERY SINGLE DAY!!)

Z-man, you're a broken record. Never anything new, and you never progress beyond your very, very limited intelligence, from post to post.

July 30, 2014 at 11:05 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Also says "sue me". Bwahahaha. Sue you for what? You've got no assets. El oh effin el.

July 31, 2014 at 12:44 a.m.
ibshame said...

Z fister it is useless for anyone to try to explain to you anything about history or government because you make it up as you go. People on this forum have confronted you with FACTS to dispute the bullsh!t you post but you are too ignorant to acknowledge the facts. You keep complaining about those children "invading" (as you put it) our borders and it has not mattered that several times individuals have explained to you that it was George W. Bush who signed legislation to allow those children to stay in the US if they managed to make it here.

Now here's a history analogy for you. The US. Congress in 1850 passed a law known as the Fugitive Slave Law. This act basically said if slaves escaped to the North and they were caught, they had to be returned to their owners. It remained the law even after President Lincoln was elected President in 1860 and Lincoln did not bother to stop the enforcement of the law even though he knew the condition the slaves existed under in the South were for the most part horrific. But it was the law and he chose at the time to do nothing that would create more extremist reaction in the South to the Federal Government. It would not be until 1863 that Lincoln would sign the Emancipation Proclamation that in essence nullified the Fugitive Slave Act. Of course by that time the South had seceded and no longer considered themselves to be part of the Union. However, because of the Emancipation Proclamation at least if the slaves managed to escape and get to the North they no longer had to worry about being sent back South if captured by bounty hunters.

President Obama is following a law that was already in place when he was sworn in. He has not attempted to nullify the law but he has followed it. I don't expect you to understand based on the things you post, in fact I sometimes wonder if you can walk and chew gum at the same time but President Obama has not broken any laws when it comes to those children coming across the border. It only remains to be seen if he will have the heart to send them back to the same type of horrific conditions they have escaped from (as Lincoln did to those slaves who managed to escape) just to appease Repubs.

July 31, 2014 at 12:48 a.m.
fairmon said...

Obama is following the law regarding the current influx of immigrants that should not be happening. He has requested a change in the law to allow him to return those showing up but congress has done nothing toward that end but they are criticizing the president for doing nothing.

I don't like Obama because I think he is one of the most inept ineffective POTUS in history. But, in this case he is criticized unfairly. No one is talking about immigration laws that have not been enforced but now talking about that which is in the news.

July 31, 2014 at 4:18 a.m.
fairmon said...

Illegal immigrants and anyone that is not a citizen is not eligible to vote so the charge that democrats want illegal immigrants here for their vote is incorrect.

Why do we have such poor choices for the 3rd district race? Chucky should be chucked but then Wimp Wamp is the alternative, damned if you do and damned if you don't. The democrats have no good alternative either. It is a good thing Jon Wolfe is not still around to run or we could be in even worse trouble.

July 31, 2014 at 4:23 a.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Wamp will be fine. I just saw another attack ad from Chuck. It insinuates that "Weston profits from Obamacare". I would love to hear the Fleischmann explanation on that one. Amazing.

July 31, 2014 at 7 a.m.
alprova said...

Fairmon wrote: "I don't like Obama because I think he is one of the most inept ineffective POTUS in history."

The most hampered is a more fitting description, but that is about to change.

"But, in this case he is criticized unfairly. No one is talking about immigration laws that have not been enforced but now talking about that which is in the news."

Sir, he has been charged by many with not enforcing immigration laws on the books, falsely of course, but because of his Dream Act efforts, he most certainly has been charged with not enforcing laws.

Never in my life have I witnessed a President accused of more wrongdoing, even in areas where he clearly has done nothing to deserve such accusations.

I've always stated it and it still stands. The History books of the future will be far more kind to former President Obama than about half the American people have been.

Those books will be based on facts and figures, rather than on perceptions, hype, and lies.

July 31, 2014 at 7:02 a.m.

Sickening slavish loyalty to a true anti-American. Shameful and disgraceful. Anything for free stuff, huh. LOL

July 31, 2014 at 7:05 a.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"anti-American"? Give me an effing break. You are a slave to conservative talk radio.

July 31, 2014 at 7:08 a.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "Sickening slavish loyalty to a true anti-American. Shameful and disgraceful."

Your opinion is noted for the record, just as it is every day. What are your opinions worth? As much as everyone else's, except in your rather small mind.

" Anything for free stuff, huh. LOL"

Sorry, but I am not receiving any "free stuff." What I am drawing and the medical coverage I have, I earned the same as any other working American by contributing to it when I was able to work, and I contributed to it quite handsomely I might add.

BTW, what about you? You clearly don't work for a living, so it's probably a safe bet that you are on Social Security and Medicare as well.

That likely being the case, it couldn't be that you're being a wee bit hypocritical, eh?

Three-quarters of the people who post on this board are most likely drawing entitlements. What makes any one of you any better than another?

Is it because some of you are cheerleaders for the Republicans?

I wish that someone would explain to me what it is that Republicans have done in the last 40 years for the retired, the disabled, or the ill and infirmed.

Why would anyone depending on entitlements even consider voting for a national Republican?

Can anyone explain that to me, who has a little sense?

July 31, 2014 at 7:33 a.m.
alprova said...

Gaussianinteger wrote: "You are a slave to conservative talk radio."

I don't know about that, but he's most definitely a Matt Drudge groupie.

I read the Drudge Report every day of the week, but I have enough sense to understand that most of what can be read there is highly slanted, many stories are blatantly false, and that the man in charge is only seeking Internet hits.

He is not a journalist. He's a blogger. He seeks the most outrageous stuff to link to. The more outrageous, the more likely it will be found on that site.

Bloggers can be rarely trusted to dispense facts or truth.

July 31, 2014 at 7:41 a.m.
fairmon said...

alprova said....Never in my life have I witnessed a President accused of more wrongdoing, even in areas where he clearly has done nothing to deserve such accusations.

I have avoided the wrong doing charges since there is adequate not doing to criticize. His attempts to work with and influence those in congress he could persuade have been little to none. He has been one of the most hands off managers ever.

BTW...Bonds are being purchased by the fed and investors in those countries that have even lower interest rates than the U.S. That is how the fed gets printed money in the system. Print it to buy bonds so the government has it spend. Our opinion of what happens when they continue to reduce QE to zero is probably different.

July 31, 2014 at 9:05 a.m.

"a Matt Drudge groupie" LOL idiots.

Everyone looks at Drudge. Drudge has links to all kind of things from all kinds of sources. I know you libs only want your preferred sources out there, but that's too bad.

One of the best things Drudge links to are foreign news sources in the UK and other places. They're not scared of criticizing BO and don't give a crap about being PC, unlike the eunuchs and pajama boys in the media here who kiss BO's ass.

The fact is, libs, you can't keep a lid on what's happening on our border. Don't blame the messenger. You just don't want anymore bad new for Obatguano. He's doing a fine job of self-destructing on his own.

Fairmon, he's not "hand off", he's detached and doesn't believe in our system of checks and balances. He's rogue.

July 31, 2014 at 9:25 a.m.

From now on I'll mention something on Drudge in every post just to irritate you libs.

Here's one, Hillary and BO will actually be on Martha's Vineyard at the same time in August. I bet that gets you libs aroused. How about all you libs go on a pilgrimage there? You can rent a van that is wheelchair friendly and go as group. Maybe you can beg for scraps from BO's table at his multi-million dollar vacation home. Might be some good things among those scraps, like lobster lasagna, Faux Gras, chocolate moose, caviar, truffles, cheesecake, Sirloin, all the things they say we're not allowed to eat.

July 31, 2014 at 9:43 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

I heart the Drudge Report

July 31, 2014 at 9:48 a.m.
alprova said...

Z-man, based on what you have offered this morning, I think it's clear that you are not here to debate the issues using what little intellect you might possess.

You're strictly here to rebroadcast Matt Drudge material.

Thank you for the clarification.

July 31, 2014 at 9:53 a.m.

LOL whatever, Alprova. You libs look at Drudge just as much as anyone else.

It's where most people go when they first check the news online. That would account for his astronomical numbers. He simply does a better job of linking to a variety of stories and sources, lib or conservative

He's just a lightning rod for you libs because he posts stories on there that make you look bad, and in the past nobody would be able to read.

Debate what? You mean put up with your sophistry and talking points?

I'll keep posting what I want, as it should be. You don't factor into it.

July 31, 2014 at 10:12 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo = navel gazing 24/7. does however, offer a viewpoint thru the eyes of poverty.

July 31, 2014 at 10:29 a.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "It's where most people go when they first check the news online. That would account for his astronomical numbers."

You're delusional. His "astronomical numbers" come from his automatic page refreshes. Every two minutes, anyone connected to his page is recounted.

Faux News does the same thing these days.

"He simply does a better job of linking to a variety of stories and sources, lib or conservative"

Drudge's definition of variety is outrageous.

"He's just a lightning rod for you libs because he posts stories on there that make you look bad, and in the past nobody would be able to read."

Drudge does not make me look bad at all. He only makes himself look bad. He has a reputation. It is not a good one, except with ignorant people like yourself.

"I'll keep posting what I want, as it should be. You don't factor into it."

Post what you want. I'm going to continue to call you on the carpet for posting rumor, innuendo, and false information.

July 31, 2014 at 10:36 a.m.
alprova said...

The poster in this forum, known as "The Jack Dennis" has a seriously sordid past. It is one he has confessed to in this very forum. He admitted to being Jack Dana Dennis, who it turns out is a three time convicted pedophile in Knox County, Tennessee.

He will not and cannot provide proof to any recantation of his confession of May 18, 2014, because he refuses to recant his confession.

He calls me a liar all day long, several times a day, but it is impossible to lie when his confession is found in the archives of this site. If it's a lie, he posted it.

Do you really want to discuss anything with a confessed pedophile?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270586 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270592 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270593 http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/may/18/ostrich/#c270598

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TN00513388/Jack-Dana-Dennis.html

http://mugshotsrus.com/2013/09/11/jack-dana-dennis

July 31, 2014 at 10:37 a.m.
GameOn said...

Democrats crossing over to vote for Frat Boy Wamp. I guess, the Rick Santorum endorsement did it for you. Clay is a big Santorum fan...LMAO.

July 31, 2014 at 11:16 a.m.

DRUDGE

ATTN: Alprova, Gauass, ibshame, inq and all libs on here

EXCLUSIVE: ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME VICTIMS INVITE BOEHNER, HIS FAMILY TO BORDER, PLEAD FOR ENFORCEMENT - BRIETBART

I suggest BO and his husband MO, and the kids, join Boehner and go down to the border as well to talk to real people.

July 31, 2014 at 11:32 a.m.

LOL libs are so jealous of Drudge.

July 31, 2014 at 11:47 a.m.
Ki said...

The zabbler's July 30 8:21 pm post: "and what source should be pay attention to, genius"

Well Einstein, you could start with the eyewitness reports of fellow el paso-nions who live in and along the el paso/mexico border and work your way up from there to the various news sites that have been brave enough to report the news without fear or favor / just sayin' ;)

July 31, 2014 at 11:48 a.m.

Ki, what are you talking about? The news is full of accounts of citizens and their experience with illegals in this situation and before, with our without Drudge. You go down there and talk to them. Unless it's filtered through some pro BO source you don't care.

"brave enough" LOL You libs don't have the stones to deal with reality, facts, logic and history, you only have your ideology. LOL

July 31, 2014 at 11:55 a.m.

Drudge also has a report on there from CBS, about some teen being abused by border patrol. Like I said, he has everything on there, whether it's Breitbart or some liberal source.

You libs don't believe in free flow of information, you want to control what people read. That's why Drudge is a thorn in your side.

July 31, 2014 at 12:28 p.m.
timbo said...

Gaussinterger....Your right some people his age have done what you described and I wouldn't call them a kid. It isn't his chronological age, it is his mental age.

You wrote, "They fly million dollar jets, they pilot billion dollar warships, they take bullets flying at them. They ensure the defense of the country each night while you sit at home watching Wheel of Fortune, eating bonbons, and criticizing them because of their age. How moronic that 20-somethings are expected by your ilk to do all of that, but you don't think they can be a decent Congressman."

Well the problem with that crap is that LITTLE WAMP DID NONE OF THOSE THINGS. That is the problem. He was a party/frat boy.

As far as my age group, "sitting around eating bon bons..." I have spent years on a career and the last 20 building a business that employs 22 people. People like me are 1000 times more qualified than Little Wamp. On the one hand, you are mad I insulted 20 somethings and on the other hand you insult the producers my age in this economy. Go figure....

He would be nothing, NOTHING, without his daddy's name and his daddy's donor list.

Find a 27 year old conservative that has done what you describe and I might vote for him. The problem will be that if they are worth a damn they won't be arrogant and immature enough to think they are ready for congress.

July 31, 2014 at 1:39 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

I stick to Moveon.org and Slate.com for unbiased news.

July 31, 2014 at 2:12 p.m.
timbo said...

Gaussianinterger.....Hmmm....you little diatribe about what 20 somethings do is eerily similar to what Zack Wamp said at the nighttime Pachyderm Club meeting...strange....

July 31, 2014 at 2:41 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Dems not too subtly push for impeachment. Proves their tank is empty.

July 31, 2014 at 2:51 p.m.
adolphochs said...

Bennett defines sophomoric humor just as Weston defines dilettante. Save for the fact his last name is Wamp, Weston would be just another recent UT communications major asking if you want fries with that order.

Can we get an over/under on the primary? I say he barely carries Hamilton, gets clobbered in the rest of the 3rd and comes in at 46%. Of coarse he'll run again because $174K a year is the best gig he'll ever get.

July 31, 2014 at 3:23 p.m.
timbo said...

adolphochs...I hope your right. Chuckie is strong in the other counties. With Mayfield not in the race and supporting him, he might carry Hamilton County..maybe..

July 31, 2014 at 3:42 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Again, none of you Chuckie supporters can list one qualification he had in 2010 that made him anymore qualified then Wamp is now. He was/is a glorified ambulance chaser. He didn't run a "small business", I'm sure he had an office manager that took care of all that. Paralegals prepare the paperwork, what did he do? He took his money and hired Chip Saltsman. He has dirty campaigned for three elections. Chuck can't do anything but try to slander, print sh!tty Photoshopped mailers, throw anything out there to connect Wamp to Obama and liberals, and hope the delusional from District 3 will vote for him. And looking at some of the clowns here, it seems to be working. Not one ad stating what Suckie has done in four years as our representative. Not one ad of any substantial legislation. We get Ice Cream Man endorsing Chuckie, the same Ice Cream Man that said "Fleischmann was advancing the liberal agenda" in 2012.

July 31, 2014 at 3:42 p.m.
timbo said...

Gaussianinterger.....don't get so upset. From what Little Wamp says he is helping run Lamppost Group and he is such an integral part of the company, even though he has been gone for months, that he will be ok when he loses.

Chuck's qualifications in 2010:

1.Fleischmann received a B.A. in Political Science at the University of Illinois.[3] He also received both Phi Beta Kappa and Magna Cum Laude honors. He received his juris doctor at the University of Tennessee College of Law in Knoxville. He then moved to Chattanooga and in 1987 founded his own law firm, Fleischmann and Fleischmann. He is a former President at Chattanooga Bar Association and former Chairman of the Chattanooga Lawyers Pro Bono Committee. 2. He is 55 years old 3. He has been a congressman for 4 years. 4. He has three children

You ask what he has "done." He has vote conservative almost every time. He has done nothing wrong.

Little Wamp want to reach across the isle.

Little Wamp's resume:

  1. Graduated from UT with Communications degree.
  2. He works for Lamppost Group at some shadowy job he evidently doesn't have to show up for.
  3. No kids
  4. He lost last time.
  5. He is a young 27 years old.

If I missed something, feel free to let me know.

Does that finally answer your questions about "2010."

July 31, 2014 at 4 p.m.
adolphochs said...

Fleischmann's qualifications have been continuously documented. However, as someone as hyperbolic as you appear to be and as much of a Wamp acolyte as your postings indicate, I doubt it is possible for you to consider Fleischmann's qualifications objectively or sanely, for that matter. However, I do have to hand it to Weston that he was able to get Rick Santorum and both sides of the paper to endorse him. One, two or all three of those endorsers would be disappointed with him as congressman.

So, what's your prediction in terms of the primary vote?

July 31, 2014 at 4:04 p.m.
inquiringmind said...

timbo sez in his drunken stupor, "Chuck's qualifications in 2010:

1.Fleischmann received a B.A. in Political Science at the University of Illinois.3 He also received both Phi Beta Kappa and Magna Cum Laude honors. He received his juris doctor at the University of Tennessee College of Law in Knoxville. He then moved to Chattanooga and in 1987 founded his own law firm, Fleischmann and Fleischmann. He is a former President at Chattanooga Bar Association and former Chairman of the Chattanooga Lawyers Pro Bono Committee. 2. He is 55 years old 3. He has been a congressman for 4 years. 4. He has three children." as if education has something to do with common sense and being rational. And when did having children make one a good parent? Many on Signal mountain and up in North County prove that premise false.

and then timmie continues, "You ask what he has "done." He has vote conservative almost every time. He has done nothing wrong."

Voting conservative every time is a pretty good prima facia case for error: a closed mind committed to destroying the very thing that made the US a great for everyone of all persuasions (until now) - compromise.

July 31, 2014 at 4:31 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

I think Wamp wins by a slim margin. I think the phony allegations and the smear campaign from Chuckie bites him in the rear.

Timbo, the authors of the U.S. Constitution penned:

"No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen." Article 1, Section 2, Clause 2

Or does the Constitution only matter when you're discussing the 2nd Amendment and Articles of Impeachment?

July 31, 2014 at 4:35 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"He has vote conservative almost every time. He has done nothing wrong."

B.S. according to Scottie Brown-Cow Mayfield. His campaign ad said "Fleischmann voted with Obama 1/4 of the time and more then any other Republican representative from Tennessee".

July 31, 2014 at 4:39 p.m.
adolphochs said...

G'ger: Is your criticism of Fleishmann based on that he isn't conservative enough because he voted with Obama 1/4 of the time? I thought Weston's criticism of Fleischmann was that he never reaches across the aisle. Voting with the Organizer in Chief 1/4 of the time would seem to indicate that he can compromise and might be (perish the thought!) somewhat moderate. On the other hand, Weston's handlers have him tacking right and left depending on whose endorsement he's seeking. As the son of an eight (seems like I recall he promised only 6) term congressman, it's nice to see he was observant and learned a political lesson here and there. Although, I think in the 3rd district, having the left hand side of the paper endorse you and encourage Dems to vote for you might prove to be a negative. I agree with Headrick's self-serving comment that it is "despicable" for Dems or Reps to vote in the other party's primaries unless, of course, it gets my candidate elected!

July 31, 2014 at 5:28 p.m.

Look at these libs blasting conservatives for having "closed minds" while backing a man, BO, who is a demagogue and a strict ideologue. Laughable. Pathetic

July 31, 2014 at 5:38 p.m.

Get this, that's right I saw it on Drudge, 1000 Honduran's are being sent to Chicago because, supposedly, they're "fleeing violence in Honduras". That's rich, they're going to find out soon enough that Chicago is far more violent than Honduras. Good move. Maybe Rham Emanuel, who's welcoming them with open arms, can house and feed them all. I'm sure that's going to go over well with the black community there who are far worse off under BO struggling worse than ever with violence and poverty. Hey, "dreamers", "our future rests" with them. Screw everyone else.

July 31, 2014 at 6:03 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"Is your criticism of Fleishmann based on that he isn't conservative enough because he voted with Obama 1/4 of the time?"

No, my criticism of Fleishmann is that he has done nothing of substance for District 3. The Lock project has been shut down since he became our Congressman. He is also a scumbag. I base that statement on his behavior during the past three campaigns. He has nothing to run on, so he makes false accusations and attempts to make connections that don't exist. He is preying on the ill-informed voter and uneducated voters of the District. They run rampant. Look at Z-fister's gibberish for proof of my claim.

"I thought Weston's criticism of Fleischmann was that he never reaches across the aisle."

Maybe. I was answering Timbo's false statement. Let me remind you of what he said:

"He has vote conservative almost every time. He has done nothing wrong."

I merely provided evidence from Scottie Mayfield's campaign in 2012 that suggests something different.

July 31, 2014 at 6:03 p.m.
ibshame said...

As with most Dems my vote is not so much for Wamp as it is AGAINST sending Chuckie back for a third term of doing nothing for the people of the Third District. He has been a failure and as Albert Einstein once said (to paraphrase): insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. That is what re-electing Chuckie would amount to for the people of the Third District:INSANITY.

July 31, 2014 at 6:33 p.m.

Guass sounds like you're describing the average Democrat politician.

Like I said, the truth hurts and irritates, doesn't it.

Look how you dems are so concerned about this GOP primary. Transparent. So concerned about voting in the GOP primary.

I'll make sure I cast my vote for Congressman Fleishmann.

Liberalism is a disease.

Fleischmann will win.

July 31, 2014 at 6:56 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Gassy, as a Holy Redeemer supporter, how can you say Fleishmann doesn't have the qualifications? Like The Redeemer did? You lefties are too funny. (I have no dog in this fight)

July 31, 2014 at 7:07 p.m.
ibshame said...

Jack Dennis you have twisted what was said about Chuckies qualifications. it was stated Chuckie was no more qualified to run the first time than Wamp.

July 31, 2014 at 7:19 p.m.

Well, the bar has been lowered so much since a community organizer and pothead was elected POTUS I guess Little Wamp looks pretty good in comparison.

July 31, 2014 at 7:51 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"Look how you dems are so concerned about this GOP primary. Transparent. So concerned about voting in the GOP primary."

The winner of the primary will go on to be our Congressman, you dope. Believe it or not, they are elected to represent all residents of District 3, not just conservatives. I voted for Wamp last election and I generally vote Republican in the primaries. I will also be casting a vote for Randy Fairbanks.

July 31, 2014 at 8:02 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Hey Fister, you guys elected an alcoholic in 2000 and 2004.

July 31, 2014 at 8:04 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "Well, the bar has been lowered so much since a community organizer and pothead was elected POTUS I guess Little Wamp looks pretty good in comparison."

I just want to remind you that while you sit there in your armchair, typing all day long your ignorance about the President, when you die, you will be buried and that's it. No one will remember you but a handful of people, IF you have anyone in your life.

It doesn't appear, given the amount of time you spend in this forum, that you do have anyone in your life.

The man you hate and put down every day will be remembered by millions, if not billions of people worldwide. Much to your disappointment, Barack Obama will be revered as a great man and a great leader.

That which will be written about him in the history books will in no manner resemble that which YOU write on a daily basis, because you are a nobody and you will remain a nobody.

So what you write will forever remain meaningless, Drudgie...

July 31, 2014 at 8:08 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo opines tp Zab, "It doesn't appear, given the amount of time you spend in this forum, that you do have anyone in your life." This from a guy that's on here 16 hrs per day. oh well, I'm always interested in perspective from the down and out.

July 31, 2014 at 8:27 p.m.

Alprova, wrong on all counts all the time, the accusation of incarceration, my ancestry and having no one in my life. You couldn't possibly be more ignorant and wrong. Your post is utterly worthless.

I think it's time for you to have your navel cleaned by your Guatemalan man servant/nurse. I hope you pay him well.

LOL

July 31, 2014 at 9:02 p.m.
adolphochs said...

Zach funded the lock with earmarks which, as much as Zach decried them, got what work was done on the lock funded. As you are aware, earmarks no longer exist so this constant whining about Fleischmann not funding the lock is a red herring. He did lead legislation through that will eventually get the lock funded but not in the time frame you'll be happy with. As a recall the legislation was passed in a bipartisan vote. In another 10 years when he's hung around congress as long as Zach did, he might be able to bring more bacon home if we haven't gone broke by then.

July 31, 2014 at 9:53 p.m.
inquiringmind said...

adopta newpaper, forget it, in another 10 years if Fleishman is around in the house it will all have turned to a pillar of salt, not the meat of cloven hoved animals.

July 31, 2014 at 11:20 p.m.
alprova said...

"You couldn't possibly be more ignorant and wrong. Your post is utterly worthless."

Sir, I think I'm right on all counts and you cannot convince me otherwise.

August 1, 2014 at 1:36 a.m.
alprova said...

Jack Dana Dennis wrote: "This from a guy that's on here 16 hrs per day."

Sir, you're the King of projection. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, spends more time and effort posting in this forum than yourself.

The evidence is all in the archives.

I'm still just as involved in personal quests as I have always been. I'm very productive outside of this forum, but I do dedicate the time necessary to keep things on an even keel. Otherwise, what would happen to this forum?

I certainly cannot let the likes of you dominate things around here, now can I?

I'm so proud of my fellow Liberals. It makes my day when intellect, truth, and facts trumps ignorance. Here lately, every day is a day of celebration, as it's been quite awhile since any of you Conservative/Republican cheerleaders have offered any intellect.

You're still not inspiring anyone to dialogue with you any longer, with the exception of the second most ignorant person who frequents this forum.

You're still King in that department as well. You couldn't survive a day without sharing something you've read or glommed someplace else.

Think you're ready to leave me alone yet?

Naw...you're still stupid, so I'm sure I'll get to post my public service message about you again later today.

August 1, 2014 at 1:50 a.m.
please login to post a comment

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.