published Sunday, June 1st, 2014

The Desk

about Clay Bennett...

The son of a career army officer, Bennett led a nomadic life, attending ten different schools before graduating in 1980 from the University of North Alabama with degrees in Art and History. After brief stints as a staff artist at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Fayetteville (NC) Times, he went on to serve as the editorial cartoonist for the St. Petersburg Times (1981-1994) and The Christian Science Monitor (1997-2007), before joining the staff of the ...

119
Comments do not represent the opinions of the Chattanooga Times Free Press, nor does it review every comment. Profanities, slurs and libelous remarks are prohibited. For more information you can view our Terms & Conditions and/or Ethics policy.
csharp said...

Nice hatchet job Clay. Are you lampooning our Congressman who has recently unlocked funds for the Chick lock, helped bring $30 million a year for Erlanger, has funded three VA centers, and is rapidly rising on Appropriations? Your cartoon is cute but has no bite. It is a poor reflection on your wit.

June 1, 2014 at 12:34 a.m.
inquiringmind said...

So much for sticking to the budget agreement, hypocrites.

June 1, 2014 at 12:43 a.m.
fairmon said...

There is no such thing as uncluttered in D.C. although it may be hidden. The clutter does not include a copy of the constitution.

The long and short of it is we (TN) have two of the shortest male members of congress that want to achieve longevity. How many times is "I" used in the press release about the locks at the damn dam?

Can you identify one member of congress that is not a hypocrite?

June 1, 2014 at 7:22 a.m.
caddy said...

Good point--hypocrites in Congress. ^

On the other hand: it is not possible for Atheist Toon Scriblers to be guilty of Any Hypocrisy.

June 1, 2014 at 7:50 a.m.
inquiringmind said...

Chuckie just shows that being a tea partier means fighting excessive spending as long as it is not in your own district.

I would expect his next step will be to ask that Congress cut some social aid program to pay for this new gift, certainly not to cut some defense-related item.

He simply reveals exactly what he wants, cut everybody you can, except defense and homeland security in order to get money here to buy the next election.

June 1, 2014 at 9:19 a.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Even Roy Exum calls Fleischman "Do nothing Chuck". The man has accomplished nothing the past four years, other then voting 99% of the time how Boehner tells him to vote. He does wear a lot of lipstick in his campaign commercials.

I will be voting for Weston in the primaries.

June 1, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.
librul said...

Hoo boy - 3rd District out of the pan and into the fire .....

June 1, 2014 at 11:55 a.m.

What's better, Guass, having someone vote 99% of the time how BO, Reid, or Pelosi tells them how to vote?

Stupid cartoon. What bout those terrorist commanders exchanged for that one u.s. hostage. Another example of BO's disrespect for our system.

June 1, 2014 at 12:19 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

^^ Is Bergdahl a Muzzie?

June 1, 2014 at 12:34 p.m.
inquiringmind said...

I'm glad none of you are speaking our in defense of the sequestration, your silence is quite loud.

June 1, 2014 at 12:50 p.m.

Jack, I read that he's converted to Islam.

As opposed to what, inquiringmind, more out of control spending?

See what you libs want, and BO, is a blank check to do whatever you want and not be accountable for it. I know that BO got blank checks from his Mommy and from others, but it's not his money.

June 1, 2014 at 1:06 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"What's better, Guass, having someone vote 99% of the time how BO, Reid, or Pelosi tells them how to vote?"

I guess that is what your rationale tells you. So I guess your contention is that the GOP is right 100% of the time and Democrats are wrong 100% of the time? I am much too humble of a person to claim that a person is always right or always wrong. You're type of thinking is exactly what is wrong with the country. You believe that it will be one type of thinking that can progress our nation; That one party is the police to that progress. Divisiveness can never unite a nation. Neither party is the solution to our problems, but I like to think that working together and "crossing the aisle" would be better for the country.

"What bout those terrorist commanders exchanged for that one u.s. hostage. Another example of BO's disrespect for our system."

I guess trading arms for hostages is okay? Share your outrage with the hostage and his family. I think their opinion of Obama may be slightly different then your's.

June 1, 2014 at 1:57 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Gassy^ I'm not too concerned with his family.

June 1, 2014 at 2:08 p.m.

Mohamed Omar, that terrorist, just stated that it's a great victory to get those 4 terrorists back. 4 for one trade. Good job BO. Those were terrorists commanders with American blood on their hands. What does guns for hostages have to do with this situation? Bringing something up that has nothing to do with this, doesn't make it any better.

I never said the GOP, as they currently are constituted, are correct 100% of the time. With you libs reaching across the aisle always means the GOP must give things up.

June 1, 2014 at 2:37 p.m.
GameOn said...

I guess Chuck and the President both rely on the media.

June 1, 2014 at 2:40 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Here's a nice group of fellows. Probably heroes to some of the schlubs on here. https://twitter.com/USABillOfRights/status/473127561481158657/photo/1

June 1, 2014 at 3:09 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Memo to the Tahmooressi family: Become jihadist sympathizers and your son should be home by evening.

June 1, 2014 at 3:17 p.m.

My Lord! We are self-destructing! Gee, Jack, I wonder if any of those charming chaps have revenge on their mind? I'd be everything I have on it in Vegas.

Meanwhile Illegal aliens are being dumped by buses in Arizona.

This is what happens when a legitimate a-hole is POTUS. Anything goes, man. Who needs borders and immigration laws!

June 1, 2014 at 3:46 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Zab: Those guys are just misunderstood.

June 1, 2014 at 3:59 p.m.
jesse said...

I see ya buddy easy came back ,Jack!!

I prob.won't be around long, just till they catch on to how i'm gittin on here!!

June 1, 2014 at 4:38 p.m.
Ki said...

Reagan gave Iran 1500 missiles in exchange for hostages. President Obama trades 5 guys in exchange for one hostage and GOP heads explode! In the words of Gomer Pyle .... GaaawwwwLEEEE Y'all!!!

June 1, 2014 at 4:46 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Welcome, Jesse

June 1, 2014 at 4:49 p.m.
Easy123 said...

I guess the Right WingNuts don't care about veterans after all.

June 1, 2014 at 5:14 p.m.
alprova said...

The man converted to Islam to stay alive among captors who kill those who will not convert and you want to condemn him?

You people make me sick and not a one of you opining without the first clue as to what he went through, are half the man he is.

Oh yeah...there is a God and each of you will stand in front of him to answer for your words written into this forum.

You armchair ninnies.

June 1, 2014 at 6:43 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

The liar says "The man converted to Islam to stay alive among captors who kill those who will not convert and you want to condemn him?" you have proof of this? Some say he was well on his way to Islam before he was "captured".

June 1, 2014 at 6:48 p.m.
Easy123 said...

TheSexOffenderJackDennis,

Who cares? As of 2008, there were 3,409 Muslims in the United States military. What does his religion have to do with anything? Did he not deserved to be saved because of his religion?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB125755853525335343

It's already been established that he was, in fact, captured and did not desert.

Try again, Sex Offender.

June 1, 2014 at 7:01 p.m.
alprova said...

For a year and a half, you idiots have been harping about "Benghazi" and pretending to know all that went on that fateful night.

You pretend to know where the President was, and where Hillary was not.

You weep and moan for the deaths of four Americans who were there against all advice, and blame the President for not saving their lives.

Today, an American was saved. Instead of rejoicing that the President, assuming he was in charge of all that went down, took action to preserve the life of one of our own, you sit there in your armchairs and take potshots at the man who was saved because he did what he had to do to survive.

Could any one of you doing this be any more pathetic and hypocritical?

This man had been in captivity so long, that he was having trouble understanding English. Those Radical Muslins had been in his head for five, torturous years.

Good God...there is absolutely no shortage of idiots on this planet, and maybe they should have traded some of YOU for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.

June 1, 2014 at 7:02 p.m.
Easy123 said...

alprova,

These knuckle-dragging dipsh!ts did the same thing when Bin Laden was killed. If Bin Laden was killed under Bush, these morons would have acted like it was the 4th of July and crowned Bush as emperor. They were miffed that it happened under Obama and don't want to give the man any credit.

Now that the VA debacle has become a story, they want to act concerned with veteran's, yet they're outraged at the trade of 5 low-level detainees for 1 American solider! Hypocrisy after hypocrisy. They don't know sh!t from apple butter.

June 1, 2014 at 7:07 p.m.
alprova said...

Islam is a religion like all other religions. If any of you who condemn it were to actually sit down and do a little research, you would discover that it mimics the Bible quite well.

Radicals can be found in all religions. There are indeed radical Christians. I shouldn't have to name them. You should be keenly aware of who they are.

Radicals seize certain passages in their chosen holy books and base their entire core values on those chosen passages.

Many Christians do the same thing. We've got a couple of radical Christians floating this very forum. I'm sure I don't have to name them either.

Sometimes radical Christians kill in the name of God without Biblical justification. Eric Robert Rudolph killed abortion providers, when the Bible doesn't even have a word in it prohibiting abortion.

So what if the man was in the process or had converted to Islam prior to his capture? I've not read a word about that. Where you people are reading it might reveal it to be highly inaccurate.

Islam is not responsible for terrorists any more than the Bible is responsible for those who use it to terrorize others.

Short circuits in people's brains is what leads to abnormal behavior and to go against what they should know is wrong.

June 1, 2014 at 7:15 p.m.
alprova said...

Easy, of course you are right.

Some of what some of these clowns wrote still stunned me, despite knowing that they are known to walk a mile around the truth before they would share a fact.

I'm still not finding anything credible that states that the man converted to Islam at any time.

Who knows where that crap is coming from?

June 1, 2014 at 7:26 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Fister, you and JackDennis are low-life scumbags. For either one of you to imply that this soldier wasn't worth saving because of his religious beliefs makes you both anti-military and as anti-American as any Taliban member. Of course, I'm sure you both boast to your friends and at parties how you support the troops. But with chickenhawks such as yourselves with no stakes in the game, I'm sure you act like some hardass. You both are too pussy to pick up a weapon and fight for your country. To call you a child-molester Jack is an insult to all of the pedophiles of this country. You are much worse then any of them.

June 1, 2014 at 7:29 p.m.
Easy123 said...

alprova,

The reports that he converted came from THE TALIBAN! One of his captors said he converted to Islam and was helping them make bombs. These Right WingNut hacks are relying on information from the freaking Taliban.

Read for yourself:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305184/Bowe-Bergdahl-Taliban-claim-captured-U-S-solider-teaching-fighters-bomb-making-skills.html

June 1, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
alprova said...

I would appreciate it very much if the self-confessed sex offender would not attempt to communicate with me. I do not debate with anyone who would attempt to entice a child.

June 1, 2014 at 7:34 p.m.
alprova said...

I'm beginning to wonder if the Daily Mall is related to the National Enquirer. Their stories get more outrageous every time they seem to scoop the world press.

For four years, I've read on various sites that the man was a deserter.

Last night, I read that the military does not and never did consider him a deserter. In fact, he was PROMOTED in rank while he was in captivity.

If there was any suspicions that the man deserted his post, they sure wouldn't have promoted him, now would they?

June 1, 2014 at 7:42 p.m.
alprova said...

Anyone who believes that Islam is a violent religion does not read the Christian Bible.

It is alleged 33 times in every single copy of the Holy Bible that God killed innocent human beings, not to mention innocent animals life, for alleged transgressions.

Now mind you, each and every one of these alleged mass murders were written by mere mortals, and in no manner are attributable to God or his Son, but the alleged acts are there in black and white.

I guess that in and of itself proves that eyewitness testimony is the least reliable of all evidence when attempting to discover the truth.

June 1, 2014 at 7:54 p.m.
alprova said...

GaussianInteger wrote: "To call you a child-molester Jack is an insult to all of the pedophiles of this country. You are much worse then any of them."

You are so right. The man is apparently PROUD of his record as a sex offender because he sure doesn't attempt to deny it.

And yet he still calls me a liar.

Incredible. Totally and literally incredible.

June 1, 2014 at 7:59 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo says "I would appreciate it very much if the self-confessed sex offender would not attempt to communicate with me. I do not debate with anyone who would attempt to entice a child." I knew he couldn't go 2 days without addressing me

And Gassy, I'm used to Alpo spouting that caca, but I'm disappointed in you. And BTW, I'm glad Bergdahl was released. But I think you will learn he wasn't exactly the Audie Murphy of today's military. Maybe they should have traded his camera hogging father...

June 1, 2014 at 10:07 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Whenever alpo the liar, Easy the vile, and now, I guess Gassy as well, is able to prove me guilty of sex crimes and bankruptcy, I'm willing to listen. And don't give me the "he admitted b.s." Proof boys, or STFU.

June 1, 2014 at 10:10 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo and Easy (course you'll have to explain to alpo who this guy was)https://twitter.com/EvillySexyBitch/status/472838812184629248/photo/1

June 1, 2014 at 10:14 p.m.
Easy123 said...

What serves as greater proof than pleading guilty? You are dumbass on top of being a sex offender.

That's the proof enough for the internet, moron. You admitted it under no duress or coercion. How can someone lie about something YOU admitted to. If anyone is the liar here, it's YOU, you dumb bastard. What part of that do you not understand? I think you might have a legitimate mental handicap because no human with an able mind can be as illogical and patently stupid as you are.

You admitted to being a sex offender and that is exactly what I will refer to you as. Deal with it or shut the f*ck up, Sex Offender.

June 1, 2014 at 10:21 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! The Gateway Pundit is reliable?! Can you possibly be serious, TheSexOffenderJackDennis?

That garbage isn't worth the Charmin Single Ply you wipe your ass with, moron.

June 1, 2014 at 10:26 p.m.
alprova said...

"The" Sex Offender amazingly wrote: "Whenever alpo the liar, Easy the vile, and now, I guess Gassy as well, is able to prove me guilty of sex crimes and bankruptcy, I'm willing to listen."

Bankruptcy is the least of your problems, Boy. You CONFESSED to being Jack Dana Dennis in this very forum. Jack Dana Dennis is a registered sex offender in Knox County. Your Twitter page proves you live in Knox County, within mere feet of Jack Dana Dennis's address.

You have yet to this very day refused to deny that you are the man in question. If you were not the man in question, you could prove it.

"And don't give me the "he admitted b.s." Proof boys, or STFU."

You gave all the proof necessary when you admitted to being Jack Dana Dennis in this very forum.

Now a fundamental truth exists. Either you are the man, or you are not. You claimed to be the man in this forum. You have not once typed into this forum that you are not the man in question. Not once.

You keep ignoring your confession as if it never happened. Why is that Jack?

You deny it because you know that it is a fact that you are Jack Dana Dennis.

Quit blaming me for your record as a sex offender. You knew it would eventually be found.

If you had backed off of me, your secret would still be safe, but noooooo...you had to ramp up those personal attacks and start posting some very personal stuff.

You reap what you sow, and you sowed a crop full. Enjoy!!

What in the world compelled you to start posting under your real name, knowing that you were a publicly registered sex offender?

You're this year's nominee for a Darwin Award.

June 1, 2014 at 11:09 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Hey Alpy, was the guy you conjured up as bankrupt named Jack Dana Dennis? I'm sure you will answer truthfully. Hmmm?

June 1, 2014 at 11:32 p.m.
alprova said...

"THE" Sex Offender wrote: "Hey Alpy, was the guy you conjured up as bankrupt named Jack Dana Dennis? I'm sure you will answer truthfully. Hmmm?"

That question deserves no answer. Your bankruptcy is nothing compared to you being a child-chasing sex offender, which you admitted to being in this very forum.

You want absolution from filing bankruptcy but you continue to be A-Okay with being a sex offender?

I couldn't care less about you having filed bankruptcy anymore, and I'm sure no one else gives a damn either.

You're doing nothing to address the most heinous charge against you, which means you must be proud of that one, for some reason.

You're a sick man...sick as hell.

June 1, 2014 at 11:51 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Anthony says "You deny it because you know that it is a fact that you are Jack Dana Dennis." prove it, Stumpy

June 1, 2014 at 11:55 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Stump says "You want absolution from filing bankruptcy but you continue to be A-Okay with being a sex offender?" If I want absolution, you're the last person I would go to, peckerhead. The thing is, the poor bankrupt mope you found was not Jack Dana Dennis, was he? You're getting your accusations mixed up you lying sack of sh!t.

June 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.
alprova said...

Jackie, you proved it when you admitted to being the man. I wasn't even sure until you confessed. I thought you were related to the man. You cleared it all up.

If you are not Jack Dana Dennis, you can easily prove it. You haven't even tried to wiggle out of that.

June 2, 2014 at 12:03 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

HA! No, Tony. You made the charges. You are the coward. Prove that I'm Jack Dana Dennis. You're kind of creepy, Tony. Is that the Adventist way?

June 2, 2014 at 12:08 a.m.
alprova said...

"THE" Sex offender wrote: "If I want absolution, you're the last person I would go to, peckerhead. The thing is, the poor bankrupt mope you found was not Jack Dana Dennis, was he? You're getting your accusations mixed up you lying sack of sh!t."

The bankruptcy is no longer an issue. You admitted to being Jack Dana Dennis. Does that name match whom I thought you were? No it does not.

So it does appear that you were not the person who filed bankruptcy, but you confessed to being Jack Dana Dennis, again, in this very forum.

Do you feel better now? You're solvent, but you're still a child chasing registered sex offender, by your own admission.

I sure can't figure out what you think you just won, so it's going to be a blast reading your next post, I'm sure.

June 2, 2014 at 12:13 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

So I guess I can expect an apology and retraction for about a years worth of falsely accusing me of bankruptcy, yes?

June 2, 2014 at 12:19 a.m.
alprova said...

Jackie, the SO wrote: "HA! No, Tony. You made the charges. You are the coward. Prove that I'm Jack Dana Dennis."

Sir, I can prove that up until the moment you confessed to being Jack Dana Dennis, I never accused you of being that man. I only accused you of being related to the man.

You confessed and I actually questioned your confession. You came back with a confirmation that you were indeed the man in question.

What other proof is necessary? Even tonight, you STILL refuse to deny you are that man.

Are you incapable of defending yourself? You don't even try.

"Is that the Adventist way?"

I'm not an Adventist. Never have been. My wife is.

June 2, 2014 at 12:21 a.m.
alprova said...

"So I guess I can expect an apology and retraction for about a years worth of falsely accusing me of bankruptcy, yes?"

After the crap you have done to me and all that you have tried to do to underage kids?

$%^*& You!!!

You're too stupid to see that you'd have been better off thought of as one who went bankrupt, rather than to be confirmed as a child molester.

Unbelievable.

June 2, 2014 at 12:23 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

What I have done to you? I'm not the one that took things from Facebook (other than that wretched picture), or raided Twitter, or libeled you. You've got a set, pal. You're just digging a deeper hole for your libelous a$$ to dig out of.

June 2, 2014 at 12:29 a.m.
Easy123 said...

Says the admitted sex offender. Can you possibly be serious?

June 2, 2014 at 12:46 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Dead serious, Easy. That paralegal training may come in handy, junior.

June 2, 2014 at 12:49 a.m.
fairmon said...

Is it a law congress has to be informed 30 days in advance of any prisoner exchange? If is it screw them! The commander and chief is the top dog in military matters whether we agree with him or not. I hope he gets all the released detainees in one place and uses a drone to kill them and anyone harboring them.

The Islamic religion may be ok but the Sharia law that radicals want to impose is not.

June 2, 2014 at 12:50 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

fairmon: WH broke law to release Gitmo detainees because of "unique circumstances." a/k/a "to disrupt a bad news cycle."

June 2, 2014 at 12:52 a.m.

Islam is a violent religion. Since 550 a.d. it's proven that. The only religion in the year 2014 that has the convert or die mentality is Islam.

June 2, 2014 at 1:04 a.m.
Easy123 said...

Dead serious, TheSexOffenderJackDennis, you're full of sh!t.

You've got nothing, Sex Offender.

June 2, 2014 at 1:09 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

The paralegal working on yet another banishment.

June 2, 2014 at 1:10 a.m.
Easy123 said...

How can I get "another" banishment if I was never banned in the first place, TheSexOffenderJackDennis? Do you think they just let people out of getting banned from here? Did your other 3 screen names get banned? Do you honestly think you have the power to get me banned from here? Bwahahahahahaha!

You really are that dumb. It's almost unbelievable. There is not a time when you aren't talking out of your ass on here. You've got nothing per usual, TheSexOffenderJackDennis.

June 2, 2014 at 1:14 a.m.
alprova said...

Jackie wrote: "What I have done to you? I'm not the one that took things from Facebook (other than that wretched picture), or raided Twitter, or libeled you. You've got a set, pal. You're just digging a deeper hole for your libelous a$$ to dig out of."

I'm not about to rehash the crap you've done to me. You posted some rather personal information that I never offered to the public.

Ancient history.

You seem to be totally unaware of your own behavior in this forum, and I'm sick of the back and forth. You're determined to troll this forum no matter what anyone thinks of you.

You confessed to being Jack Dana Dennis. Why, I don't have the first clue, because I don't happen to believe you are that man.

But then, you're not denying you are Jack Dana Dennis. That too, I don't understand. So, I guess you are the man after all.

All I want is for you to forget I am alive. I don't want you addressing me about a damn thing. I want you to mind your own business and I'll mind mine.

I don't care who you are or what you have done. You're a horrible person either way, no matter who you are.

If you want all this crap to die a natural death, leave me the $^%# alone. Go bother someone else.

I'm going to again try to ignore you, because you're absolutely the worst human being I have ever had the displeasure to interact with.

You've got to be the Devil himself.

June 2, 2014 at 1:14 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

You, who admit to falsely accusing, have the eggs to say I'm the devil. That's almost amusing. I'll leave you alone when you retract the accusations and apologize. Your serve.

June 2, 2014 at 1:20 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Alpo says "You confessed to being Jack Dana Dennis. Why, I don't have the first clue, because I don't happen to believe you are that man. But then, you're not denying you are Jack Dana Dennis. That too, I don't understand. So, I guess you are the man after all." Well that's coherent as hell

June 2, 2014 at 1:21 a.m.
Easy123 said...

How can someone else retract an accusation you made against yourself?

Did you or did you not admit to being a sex offender? Your serve.

June 2, 2014 at 1:21 a.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: Islam is a violent religion. Since 550 a.d. it's proven that. The only religion in the year 2014 that has the convert or die mentality is Islam."**

Really? Have you ever been to any number of Christian Churches?

What does it mean to you when a preacher stands on a pulpit and preaches eternal hell if you don't convert to Christianity? Is the threat of God sending people to hell supposed to endear them to God? Forced servitude? That's pretty much the Christian religion in two words. Blackmail might be a valid one word description.

Radical Christians have terrorized the world for centuries. People are in the grave due to radical Christians.

You act as if no one has ever been killed for not adopting Christianity.

The Roman Catholic Church has the highest body count of any religious war ever fought on this Earth.

June 2, 2014 at 1:25 a.m.
alprova said...

"I'll leave you alone when you retract the accusations and apologize. Your serve."

%$^& You. I owe you not a damn thing.

June 2, 2014 at 1:26 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

You owe me, and this forum, the truth.

June 2, 2014 at 1:29 a.m.
alprova said...

Jackie wrote: "Well that's coherent as hell"

What is not coherent are your responses. You STILL refuse to type the words, "I am not Jack Dana Dennis."

Why is that?

June 2, 2014 at 1:29 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Of course I'm not. And you effin know it.

June 2, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
alprova said...

Jackie wrote: "You owe me, and this forum, the truth."

I've offered nothing but the truth, as you have admitted to with your very own fingers.

June 2, 2014 at 1:31 a.m.
Easy123 said...

So you admitted to being a sex offender twice for what reason?

There is nothing you can say at this point to pull yourself out of the hole you've dug. No person in their right mind would admit that jokingly. You're either a sociopath or you're a sex offender. Those are the only two choices at this point.

You're the guy. You wouldn't have admitted it otherwise. You admitted it to try to gain sympathy with your "trying to set things straight" BS, then you tried to retract it because it didn't exactly endear you to anyone here.

June 2, 2014 at 1:31 a.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Enough of you, liar in chief. I'll be around.

June 2, 2014 at 1:36 a.m.
alprova said...

Jackie wrote: "Of course I'm not. And you effin know it."

No I don't. I had you pegged as one of three people in the Knoxville area, since I knew for a fact that you lived in Knoxville.

You caught me by total surprise when you made that confession, which is why I questioned it.

You continue to call me a liar, yet you refuse to do the one thing that would give anyone the proof that YOU are the one who lied in this forum.

You refuse to type that your confession to being Jack Dana Dennis was a voluntary lie on your part...a lie that no one with any sense at all could ever understand why you typed it.

Or do you deny the fact that you did claim to be the man?

June 2, 2014 at 1:37 a.m.
alprova said...

Jackie wrote: "Enough of you, liar in chief. I'll be around."

I'm sure you will. Just remember, if you can, that I have handed you every opportunity to put this all to bed forever, and you're still not typing the words.

Don't blame me. You've apparently got rocks rolling around upstairs.

June 2, 2014 at 1:43 a.m.
alprova said...

Easy, I absolutely believe you are on to something.

You called Jack a sociopath last night....

Sociopath - "a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience."

I think you hit the nail on the head.

June 2, 2014 at 1:51 a.m.
alprova said...

I intend for this to be my very last post on the issue of "THE" Jack Dennis.

I'm as sick of the conflict as most of you are. I will do my level best not be a party to it from here on out.

For whatever reason he has for doing so, he claimed to be Jack Dana Dennis, but to the best of my knowledge, he is not that man, therefore I no longer believe he has ever harmed a child.

I related also last night that he does not appear to be the Jack Dennis who filed for bankruptcy, but that only holds true if he IS Jack Dana Dennis. I don't care who he is or what he has done. I just wish he would leave me alone.

Whomever Jack Dennis truly is, he continuously seeks to place himself at the center of attention in this forum, be it positive or negative in nature, and I will not feed that any longer.

Mark my word: Despite my words in this post, he will not let it die down. He will continue to pester me to persuade me to respond to his inflammatory pokes & prods.

The man is apparently a sociopath. He is ashamed of nothing. He's incapable of feeling shame for his actions. The only thing important to him is to keep things stirred up.

I'm still amazed that he would rather be vindicated for an incorrect charge of having filed for bankruptcy, rather than to type the words to rescind his confession of being a sex offender.

But whatever the issues the man has, I'm truly going to do my level best to let him sit and spin. I'm done. It's over as far as I am concerned.

But you watch and see. He will not let it die. He is the most determined troll I have ever encountered. He is also the most anti-social creature I have ever encountered.

I guess that's what people become when they reach the level as a professional Twitterer.

June 2, 2014 at 8:15 a.m.

alprova..the compare violent murderous islamists to folks in christian church who say you will go to hell if you don't repent is ridiculous.

No comparison at all. i don't see Christians beheading, blowing up planes, killing scores of innocent folks in the year 2014.

It looks like that POW returned has turned out to be quite the hater of this country. Great, now we have another person in this country who hates us, and we released 4 more who have murdered and hate this country.

June 2, 2014 at 9:36 a.m.

Alprova, you need to drop it. Now he didn't file for bankruptcy. As if anyone should care anyway. Why should I care. Because he won't utter the words you want him to regarding your charge that he's a child molester, doesn't mean that's conclusive proof. Can you or can say that he is 100% that?

Out of the blue last week you accused me of being incarcerated a few times. If that's not an inflammatory statement/accusation, then I don't what would be. It's what you liberals do a lot, you throw something out, and force someone to prove otherwise. It's not the truth that matters, it's the seriousness of the charge.

Never in my live have I been incarcerated, or done anything that would require that.

This is ridiculous.

June 2, 2014 at 10:51 a.m.
una61 said...

Cuckie will beat Westie in August and will be re-elected in Nov. However, I plan to vote for Dr.Mary Headrick(D) because of her pro-science views.

June 2, 2014 at 12:26 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "alprova..the compare violent murderous islamists to folks in christian church who say you will go to hell if you don't repent is ridiculous."

You might think so, but I happen to see it as one and the same. What's the differnce if God does the killing?

"No comparison at all. i don't see Christians beheading, blowing up planes, killing scores of innocent folks in the year 2014."

You don't see your average Muslim doing it either. Try to focus on the fact that it is EXTREMISTS who basdardize all religions.

"It looks like that POW returned has turned out to be quite the hater of this country. Great, now we have another person in this country who hates us, and we released 4 more who have murdered and hate this country."

Why don't you wait to hear it from his own lips before you start believing such crap? Everything is a conspiracy with some of you. EVERYTHING.

The military does not promote service members whom they believe deserted their posts.

June 2, 2014 at 12:52 p.m.
Easy123 said...

The 5 "terrorists" that were released to Qatar were not being held for murdering anyone.

June 2, 2014 at 12:58 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man wrote: "Alprova, you need to drop it."

I am dropping it. Didn't you read what I wrote?

"Now he didn't file for bankruptcy. As if anyone should care anyway. Why should I care."

Nobopdy cares but him.

"Because he won't utter the words you want him to regarding your charge that he's a child molester, doesn't mean that's conclusive proof. Can you or can say that he is 100% that?"

Look...the man claimed to be Jack Dana Dennis. Jack Dana Dennis is a convicted and registered sex offender. HE MADE THE CLAIM. It is not my accusation.

As I wrote last night, I don't happen to believe he is Jack Dana Dennis, but he refuses to type the words, "I am not Jack Dana Dennis."

"Out of the blue last week you accused me of being incarcerated a few times. If that's not an inflammatory statement/accusation, then I don't what would be."

Why are you reviving that? I agreed to let you claim whatever you so desired. You changed your identity for whatevewr reason, but you've been around a long time.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you are. Your style of bitches are exactly what they were when you posted under your former identity.

"It's what you liberals do a lot, you throw something out, and force someone to prove otherwise."

How many false statements have you thrown out about our President? How many times have you been guilty of repeating something without verifying its accuracy first?

"It's not the truth that matters, it's the seriousness of the charge."

You stated it...I didn't.

"Never in my live have I been incarcerated, or done anything that would require that. This is ridiculous."

Hokay...if you say so.

June 2, 2014 at 1:41 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Bob Woodward, not exactly a RWNJ, Washington Post writer Bob Woodward said Sunday that he doesn’t believe Hillary Clinton when she says the Benghazi investigation is all about politics, claiming there are still “serious, unanswered questions about this.” Now Woodward can be called a mysoginist, racist, homophobe, right wing birther, yes?

June 2, 2014 at 2:27 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

At 8:15am, Alpo says "I intend for this to be my very last post on the issue of "THE" Jack Dennis. I'm as sick of the conflict as most of you are. I will do my level best not be a party to it from here on out. At 12:58pm he says "Look...the man claimed to be Jack Dana Dennis. Jack Dana Dennis is a convicted and registered sex offender. HE MADE THE CLAIM. It is not my accusation. As I wrote last night, I don't happen to believe he is Jack Dana Dennis, but he refuses to type the words, "I am not Jack Dana Dennis." Like I've always said, he's a man of his word!!

June 2, 2014 at 2:31 p.m.

Yeah, Easy that makes it better. They're terrorists who hate this country and will continue to do things once they leave Qatar. What are they, on suspension there? I guess when they leave they've learned their lesson LOL. We traded a deserter who hates this country, and is NO hero, despite what BO says, for 5 terrorists. Guess that's a good deal in BO's mind.

I forgot about the Soldiers name who is stuck in a Mexican prison. Why can't we get him out? Can't BO use his magical abilities to get him out? How about we trade 1 million illegal aliens for him. Seems fair to me.

June 2, 2014 at 2:31 p.m.
Easy123 said...

zab,

It's not reasonable to discuss anything with you because you look at nothing objectively. Do you even know what these "terrorists" were in Gitmo for? 5 more dudes isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of people outside this country that hate the United States of America and would love to kill Americans.

The US military said he wasn't a deserter. How do you know he hates this country? Do you honestly expect people to take you seriously when you're saying you believe 5 terrorists sitting in a cell in Gitmo are worth more than 1 American solider? And you claim to be Pro-Veteran?

The solider in the Mexican prison has been there for 2 months. Bergdahl was being held prisoner by the Taliban for the past 5 years. You're not comparing apples to apples here.

Why don't you just bitch a little more for everyone? You're just showing everyone here what a whiney hypocrite you really are. So much for your support of American veterans. Go wash your boy Rush Limbaugh's nuts some more. I'm sure that obese, drug addicted dipsh!t could use another polishing off by his loyal legion of morons.

June 2, 2014 at 2:48 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Zab: Don't argue with the little kid. He's a chronic liar and a vile loser. He's never done a damn thing in life. Can't even get admitted to a real university. Free advice.

June 2, 2014 at 2:51 p.m.
Easy123 said...

I don't know how willingly I'd take any advice from an ADMITTED SEX OFFENDER like TheJackDennis.

You're just projecting, TheSexOffenderJackDennis. The BS you post is of no consequence to me.

June 2, 2014 at 2:54 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

And oh yeah, he loves to use the word "projection". He learned that at the j.c.

June 2, 2014 at 3 p.m.
Easy123 said...

You love to project, TheSexOffenderJackDennis. Words mean things, dumbass. Your actions fit the definition.

June 2, 2014 at 3:02 p.m.
alprova said...

Jackie, why will you not deny being Jack Dana Dennis?

Are you the man or not?

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TN00513388/Jack-Dana-Dennis.html

June 2, 2014 at 4:21 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Still at it, huh Alps? Do you not recall my answer to your query at 1:30 this a.m.? I'll repeat it for you: "Of course I'm not. And you effin know it."

June 2, 2014 at 4:34 p.m.
Easy123 said...

He just admitted to it twice and it took him a whole day to say he was "joking" and over a week to say it wasn't really him. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Typical sociopathic behavior.

June 2, 2014 at 4:47 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

"the soldier who started the "Bowe Bergdahl is NOT a hero" facebook page is one of his former squad leaders" -jake tapper

June 2, 2014 at 5:42 p.m.
alprova said...

The man STILL refuses to type the words.

I don't know that he is not Jack Dana Dennis, for he has not stated with clarity that he is not the man.

The last word from him was that he was Jack Dana Dennis.

What's up with that?

Are you afraid to admit that you lied when you claimed to be Jack Dana Dennis? Which would you prefer to be known as...a liar or a child molester?

One way or the other, you have lied to everyone in this forum. Either you lied when you claimed to be Jack Dana Dennis or you are lying now with your obscure claim to not be Jack Dana Dennis.

Then the next question would have to be, "Why in the world would a man lie about being Jack Dana Dennis, unless you are the man?"

Me thinks the man secretly wants to be Jack Dana Dennis because he finds his life exciting.

Whatever the case may be, you are definitely a textbook sociopath.

June 2, 2014 at 5:43 p.m.
alprova said...

I'm waiting for the man himself to declare his state of mind, then and now, before I decide whether or not he is a hero.

I keep coming back to the fact that the Military has never escalated the rank of a deserter while they were missing.

He was promoted. The military apparently did not consider the man a deserter, no matter what any third or fourth parties have to say about him.

The one thing I know for a fact is not one of you offering any criticism of the man based on rumor, speculation, and outright lies, would have lived through what this man apparently has lived through.

He is the sole survivor as a kidnapping victim of the Taliban. That right there makes him a hero, despite all your ridiculous assumptions.

June 2, 2014 at 5:46 p.m.
Easy123 said...

alprova,

These dipsh!ts don't care. They just want to bitch because it happened on President Obama's watch. If they traded Bergdahl for $100, they'd bring up the National Debt. These are the same people that whined about killing Bin Laden! They want to act as if 4 people being murdered in Benghazi is bad, but they say nothing about the thousands dead because of the illegal wars Bush started. They want to talk about lies. Anyone remember "aluminum tubes"? Where was THAT outrage?

They are lying, ignorant hypocrites to their core. It will never change.

I've never met people that have so much unwarranted, irrational hatred for someone as these knuckle-draggers have for the President. These morons will whine and wax indignant until they are blue in the face. If this happened under Reagan or the Bush's, they would knight them. Only under President Obama have I seen so much disdain for the office of President. It's truly insane.

June 2, 2014 at 5:56 p.m.

Guass, I'm worse than a child molester? Wow, LOL. What exactly would that be? The devil himself??

Anyway back to reality. He was a deserter. He's not a hero, and he didn't serve with distinction. He abandoned his post and walked over to the enemy. Men died looking for him. He's no hero.

Easy, they're terroists, period. There's no debating that.

We'll here from them again. I'm sure they were'nt held at Gitmo for an illegal bake sale.

This was probably done by the BO admininstration to take attention off of the VA.

Why would I want to wash Rush Limbaugh's nuts? I'm quite sure he's capable of doing that himself. What does Limbaugh have to do with it.

I didn't listen to his show today. Or, should I tune in to that man Rachel Madcow on MSPMS instead. You know, the one who's morphing into an adult Fred Savage?

June 2, 2014 at 6:02 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Zab,

Nothing you're saying is factual. It's all conjecture; period. There's no debating that.

When did we "here"(sic) from them in the first place? You act like we traded Osama Bin Laden. You don't know why they were held in Gitmo. The majority had no standing charges against them. Did you know that?

It seems like you're hoping we "here" (sic) from them again. What a sick bastard you are.

You obviously don't give a damn about veterans, so who cares about the VA? There have been negotiations about trading these men for Bergdahl for a while now. This wasn't spur of the moment. I bet you didn't know that either.

I don't know why you want to wash Rush's nuts, but you do it anyway. I guess the fact that Rush Limbaugh looks like Jabba the Hutt with more hair doesn't register in your little brain.

June 2, 2014 at 6:06 p.m.

I can see why BO would love this guy, given that he spewed a bunch of anti-American garbage.

According to what I heard most of his fellow soldiers, those that served with him, say that he deserted.

I've also heard that these released terrorists are the worst.

Terrorists are not POW'S, I don't know if you libs get that.

The fact is that we traded dangerous terrorists, who will come back come to haunt us, for a deserter. Absolutely pathetic. Meanwhile, more illegal aliens are being dumped in our country. What a pathetic state of affairs.

June 2, 2014 at 6:15 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Zab,

You're spewing Anti-American garbage.

Why does the military say he didn't desert?

The released terrorists are not even close to "the worst".

These "terrorists" had no charges against them. Everyone in Gitmo isn't a terrorist. There ARE POW's in Gitmo. It's obvious you dumbass Right Wingnuts don't get that.

Your last paragraph is just a bunch of horsesh!t. Nothing you've said to this point can be classified as a "fact". That much is clear.

You honestly want the prisoners that were released to do something. It's apparent in how incessantly you bring it up. And you have the nerve to say someone else is spewing "Anti-America garbage"? You're insane.

June 2, 2014 at 6:19 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man you heard a bunch of crap is what you heard.

The military does not promote suspected deserters.

The rest that you "heard" is nothing but freaking rumor and wild ass speculation, because the President did a positive that some will never recognize.

Have no fear, most will see through this smear campaign for what it is and it will backfire tremendously.

June 2, 2014 at 6:24 p.m.
timbo said...

inquiringmind....Your statement even if true, are against your own philosophy (I use the term loosely) When all is said and done, the lock is not a boondoggle like green energy or social program. A functioning lock enables business to move up and down the river. This produces more tax money for you Democrats to waste. It is the type of thing that you guys have been howling about, infrastructure.

You even criticize poor old Chuckie when he acts like a Democrat.

June 2, 2014 at 6:25 p.m.
alprova said...

A number of comments on his battalion's Facebook page prompted the moderator to ask for more respect to be shown;

"I challenge any one of you who label him a traitor to spend 5 years in captivity with the Taliban or Haqqani, then come back and accuse him again. Whatever his intent when he walked away or was captured, he has more than paid for it."

June 2, 2014 at 6:36 p.m.
timbo said...

Also...any politician is only as good as their vote. Chuck has voted correctly as far as I am concerned.

June 2, 2014 at 6:38 p.m.

Looky, looky at the libs scramble once again to make BO look good in this. BO broke the law that he signed. Just because he said after he signed it that he won't abide by it, or will do what he wants, doesn't meant it's not the law. He has a problem with the law and our system of checks and balances. He picks chooses what to enforce. Like I said before, who does that? Dictators do. He's a narcissist.

Yeah, Easy, I want the terrorists to do something. That's what it is. No, history and facts dictate that they will do something. History and facts going back to 500 a.d. tells me they're pretty consistent. They are about killing Americans and killing those who do not believe as they do, period.

You don't let Islamic terrorists go and think they won't do something again unless you have your head completely up your ass. That's what they do, and they're not going to stop because they spent some time in a prison.

Yeah, anti-American garbage. That's what the defecter was spewing. What else do you want to call it.

June 2, 2014 at 8:04 p.m.

Oh, yes, we must show respect for a defector. He walk away from his post, and left his stuff behind. What, he was just going for a walk? Come on.

June 2, 2014 at 8:06 p.m.

Soldiers died searching for his ass. They're the ones who deserve sympathy. They risked their lives to look for him even though he deserted. Once again, real victims in a situation are ignored by libs in order to gain some "understanding" for the person responsible. Yuck.

June 2, 2014 at 8:08 p.m.
alprova said...

You're reading pure and adulterated garbage Z-man.

Why you insist on spewing ignorance before all the facts are in evidence is beyond all comprehension.

Do you like appearing to be stupid all the time?

What in the hell do you base your accusations about the man on?

What are your sources of information?

There are just as many people who claim the man was taken captive leaving a latrine as there are those who claim he simply walked off the base.

You seem to forever ignore the simple fact that Military Brass did not consider the man a deserter, because they do not promote deserters in rank while they are missing, like they did in Bowe Bergdahl's case.

He was promoted from a Private to a Sergeant while in captivity.

How do you explain that?

Do you really believe you know more than the Military did?

June 2, 2014 at 8:12 p.m.
alprova said...

Z-man, you're full of sh!t on this one, and you will eat your words very soon.

You don't know dick about what that man did five years ago, not to mention what he went through for five and a half years.

Will you PLEASE stop spouting ignorance and at the very least, wait until a determination is made?

June 2, 2014 at 8:16 p.m.
TheJackDennis said...

Evidence will prove Bergdahl deserted. Another sterling example of the WH not properly vetting the situation before the love-in with Mom & Pop Bergdahl. Astounding lack of judgement by the Organizer and his staff.

June 2, 2014 at 9:46 p.m.
fairmon said...

The facts will never be known since all the pertinent facts will be classified information. The hearings tomorrow are closed and there will be no public hearings.

Congress makes a lot of noise about the law requiring informing and obtaining their approval thirty days in advance of the exchange. They will do nothing but continue acting like a gaggle of geese, clucking and crapping while providing nothing of value to human kind. And, you know Holder isn't going to investigate or prosecute. So, those that say we are a nation of laws....tough stuff....prove it.

June 2, 2014 at 9:47 p.m.

We'll see boys. BO broke the law, that's a fact.

Mark Levin, who's spot on all the time about the law and the Constitution is certain he broke the law. I'll go with a Constitutional lawyer's judgement. Now, will anything be done, probably not because BO is black and a liberal. So, he'll skate.

June 2, 2014 at 11:19 p.m.
Easy123 said...

Spit shine ol' Rush Limbaugh's nuts some more for us, Zabdumbass. Mark Levin doesn't know sh!t from Shinola. He's a Right WingNut hack who have up telling the truth a long time ago.

You'll believe anything ANYONE says that portrays President Obama in a negative light. You're mentally compromised.

June 3, 2014 at 1:55 a.m.
please login to post a comment

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.