published Saturday, March 15th, 2014

Flight 370

about Clay Bennett...

The son of a career army officer, Bennett led a nomadic life, attending ten different schools before graduating in 1980 from the University of North Alabama with degrees in Art and History. After brief stints as a staff artist at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Fayetteville (NC) Times, he went on to serve as the editorial cartoonist for the St. Petersburg Times (1981-1994) and The Christian Science Monitor (1997-2007), before joining the staff of the ...

121
Comments do not represent the opinions of the Chattanooga Times Free Press, nor does it review every comment. Profanities, slurs and libelous remarks are prohibited. For more information you can view our Terms & Conditions and/or Ethics policy.

More projection by a lib. The blameathon for Bush is still going on and he hasn't been in the WH since '08.

March 15, 2014 at 12:29 a.m.

I think the well has run dry for Bennett.

March 15, 2014 at 12:36 a.m.
D18guy said...

Truth hurts! Keep up the good work!

March 15, 2014 at 1:16 a.m.
TOES02800 said...

WOW the hypocrisy is glaring.

March 15, 2014 at 1:17 a.m.
TOES02800 said...

Liberals blamed Bush for high gas prices in '06, but Obama gets a pass now.

March 15, 2014 at 2:05 a.m.
TOES02800 said...

Obama now says maybe you CAN'T keep your doctor.

"For the average person, many folks who don't have health insurance initially, they're going to have to make some choices. And they might end up having to switch doctors, in part because they're saving money," said Obama in an interview with the medical website WebMD.

It's safe to blame Obama on that. Right?

How about this:

"Health insurance premiums for individual policies will jump by more than 30 percent and small businesses will face double-digit rate hikes for their health plans next year when most of the health care reform known as ObamaCare becomes effective, insurers and actuaries estimated Tuesday."

There's much more serious things to blame Obama for. Sugar coating them with a retarded little cartoon is rediculous

March 15, 2014 at 2:18 a.m.
TOES02800 said...

• $6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.

• Obamacare — A massive and incredibly convoluted bill which exponentially increases the federal government’s control over our personal lives…which neither Obama nor a single Democrat even read before passing, and which will likely bankrupt the nation.

• In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.

• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.

• An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.

• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).

• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.

• Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor. On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright's church, Trinity United] embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.

• Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).

• Militarily intervened in Libya in 2011 without the Congressional approval required by the War Powers Act — technically an impeachable offense........................................................................

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-complete-list-of-barack-obamas-scandals-misdeeds-crimes-and-blunders/

Blame Obama for all this as well.

A missing aircraft........BWAHAAAAHAAA!!

March 15, 2014 at 2:40 a.m.
MasterBlaster said...

Haters gonna hate, and these con stooges keep pumping Faux Nooz's purple-veined man hammer, craving for more of their sweet nectar! But what else do they really have to live for? The Republicans will never be able to elevate one of their candidates to the White House...

March 15, 2014 at 3:04 a.m.
limric said...

Ha ha, nice one Clay.

Coming soon will not be how Obama is to blame per se, but how he'll be portrayed as negligent for not 'preventing' the disappearance. And thus adding to the deficit.

Hmm, but then again, there's always Hillary Clinton --- and her murky past.

Tune in Sean Hannity and his special guest TOES02800 tonight for the 'real story'.

Ah ha ha - the 'Obama made me soil my diaper' babies will be out in force today.

March 15, 2014 at 5:07 a.m.
fairmon said...

No way it can be Obama's fault when Bush is totally responsible. The Affordable health care act is a wealth redistribution welfare program that is beyond the imagination of most people. The attitude of a majority is that it is government money therefore people are entitled to it.

The AHCA and the transfer of wealth to other countries though failure to utilize our own energy resources and our unfair business tax laws and regulations has taken the U.S. from the winners podium to the also ran crowd. There is a lot of talk but no action to create decent paying jobs for qualified people. There is little to no action to assure people are qualified for the work available.

People fail to understand the government only has money it takes from the people and people pay any cost imposed on businesses in the form of higher prices for the goods and services provided by the business. The cost can be up to almost 2X what it would be without legislatively imposed cost.

March 15, 2014 at 5:16 a.m.
fairmon said...

Anyone have a list of items Bush and Obama are actually blamed for that they should not be? The head chef determines the menu and is responsible for the quality of the food prepared.

March 15, 2014 at 5:23 a.m.

BO has nearly the entire media watching his back, and he still bitches about a couple of talk show hosts. CNN, NBC, CBS, NPR, PBS, MSPMS, AP, ABC, all their affiliates, and most newspapers will not criticize him, or do not report items that will make him look bad. Blaming Bush became the national pastime while he was in office, and BO has done the same on many occasions.

BO bitches about his poll numbers not being higher, and has recently blamed that on racism. even though he's was elected twice. His diaper is heavy and full and dragging behind him, and he blames everyone else for the stink. Whaaaa, whaaa!

March 15, 2014 at 6:16 a.m.
facyspacy said...

I want one of the lefties to tell one thing that they don't like about president Obamas 2 terms. The reason I'd like to hear this is because there is no perfect presidency. But with barrack, it seems as all of you think he can do no wrong because he is black and he is liberal. So I challenge you to say one negative thing. (And someone saying he's perfect would be about the same as con man saying the earth is hundred and hundred of years old)

March 15, 2014 at 6:18 a.m.

You libs have that man, Rachel Madcow, that smug, humorless, Fred Savage wannabe, and a thousand others like her, who cry about the Koch brothers and Bush on a nightly basis. Bo is the king of projection and he knows the media will do the same, like brown nose Bennett.

March 15, 2014 at 6:27 a.m.

"the buck stops here" doesn't apply to BO because he's black, and mostly because he's the darling of the lefty press. Every POTUS gets blamed for things, but BO thinks criticism was just invented for him. He must still be in a pot fog, or was slapped too many times upside his big head by MO. Those well toned arms are lethal. Figures he's good at projection and blaming everyone else for everything given that he was raised by commies and anti-Americans that spoiled him.

March 15, 2014 at 6:51 a.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Facyspacy, I am not a liberal (though many of the "conservatives" on this board have accused me of being one), but I did vote for Obama both elections (in 08 I was happy to vote for him, but in 12 I voted for him simply because I thought he was a better candidate than Romney). I will tell you a couple of things I don't like about his presidency.

1.) Extending the Patriot Act. 2.) Not closing Guantanamo Bay prison. 3.) Keeping troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. (He should have removed troops within a year of taking office). 4.) Not sticking with his guns on Obamacare. Delaying the individual mandate and the employer mandate is what will be to blame if the program collapses.

There are others, but these are the ones that stick out in my mind.

March 15, 2014 at 6:56 a.m.
limric said...

Facyspacy asks: ”I want one of the lefties to tell one thing that they don't like about president Obamas 2 terms.”

I have to admit; in 2008 I was fooled by Obama, as I was fooled into believing that after the criminal cabal of the Bush administration an awakened America could force the Democrats to contend with our real problems. That's what I honestly believed was possible — the president wouldn’t just lead the change, but follow the people out front.

DOH!

Looking back at why I voted for him ONCE, I suppose I figured that even a pragmatic realpolitik Chicago Democrat, when put into a position with the authority, and shear historical necessity that confronted us all would do at least as well for the social justice movement as mmm say, Nixon... I even foolishly imagined that a real progressive emerged and it might be just the right time for a true populist to ascend, where he could undo the calamity of the previous 8 years; a leader FOR the people. However, living through the Bush nightmare it seems will make one believe in foolish pipedreams.

Hell, I figured that at worst, what could he turn out to be, other than just another inept disappointment? I didn't consider that he would turn out to be a well-calibrated corporate robot; taking out the last remaining rights and privileges of the American public.

....But I digress.

If I have to pick one thing that angers me, it is that he (and the Democrats) did not seek to bring Dick, his boy George and the rest of the Texas Mafia to account for their crimes. OH, and the TPP - But that’s two things.

There are others (as GaussianInteger said), but these are a couple that bubbled up from the mire.

March 15, 2014 at 7:20 a.m.
alprova said...

Facyspacy wrote: "I want one of the lefties to tell one thing that they don't like about president Obamas 2 terms."

Honestly, my only criticism of the man is that he tends to speak like a typical politician. He finds himself most comfortable offering talking points that appeal to those who support him, rather than to speak to everyone in total honesty.

For instance, when he offered his infamous quote stating that if you like your health care plan or our Doctor, that you could keep them, he should have disclosed that this was only possible if you, as an individual were 100% responsible for making such decisions.

It's what he left out of that "promise" that plagues him to this day.

"The reason I'd like to hear this is because there is no perfect presidency. But with barrack, it seems as all of you think he can do no wrong because he is black and he is liberal."

Frankly, his race isn't on my radar screen, but the fact that he is liberal is appealing to me. He speaks to issues that no Republican would dare speak about, whether or not he actually does anything about it.

When was the last time a Republican spoke about helping the poor or the middle class? When was the last time a Republican offered to do anything for those seeking a job?

Republicans are fantastic in speaking about problems, but they seem to be very lacking in offering workable solutions.

For example, how many times are we barraged with whining about the debt, but the only solution they can offer is to attack entitlements? When was the last time a Republican offered to cut military or foreign aid spending?

The fact is that lots could be trimmed from the military budget without affecting the life of so much as one active or former military soldier, but you're not going to hear that coming from the mouth of a Republican, I assure you.

March 15, 2014 at 7:25 a.m.
caddy said...

The blame will be redirected to the previous president as usual by this administration.

March 15, 2014 at 7:31 a.m.
alprova said...

Toes wrote: "Liberals blamed Bush for high gas prices in '06, but Obama gets a pass now."

Oh I'm sure there are plenty of Republican supporters who blamed GWB too. They had to, right, given that they are blaming Obama for the same thing today.

Anyone who looks to any President to blame for the cost of anything isn't firing on all cylinders to start with.

And yes, Senator Barack Obama made a public statement to that effect as well. The price of gas has always been a political football passed around for decades.

The price of gas is set on an International level, and that has been the case for quite sometime. Anyone who believes that a barrel of crude pumped from the ground inside the United States is worth less than a barrel pumped from the ground in the Middle East, is also not quite engaging their brains.

March 15, 2014 at 7:34 a.m.
joepulitzer said...

CNN: "A CNN investigation into the missing flight 370 has concluded that the report is nothing more than another right-wing conspiracy. No wreckage or dead bodies have been found."

March 15, 2014 at 7:35 a.m.
alprova said...

Faux News, for as much as it claims to be "fair and balanced," has been on the Obama blame train since the man was elected President.

Claiming to be fair and balanced and actually delivering on such a claim are two very distinct values.

It is amazing how many people tune into Faux News who equally believe they are being handed news, rather than continuous commentary.

"Just the facts," was a commonly uttered phrase offered by Jack Webb, when he portrayed Joe Friday on the television series "Dragnet."

I'd be willing to bet that you can't tune into one session of Faux News for more than 30 minutes and not hear someone refer to President Obama negatively at least once.

I usually flip the channel in less time than that, for the minute I hear something negative, it's off to another channel.

March 15, 2014 at 7:44 a.m.
conservative said...

Mr. Anthony Provancher, a.k.a. alprova wrote the following:

"conservative, you REALLY need to read the Bible. It PROVES Jesus is not God."

"Jesus performed miracles? I'd love to see the Biblical proof of that!!"

"Jesus cannot be God"

"Jesus sinned"

Jesus said:

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins ; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." John 8:24 NAS

Jesus said:

"For by thy words thou shalt be justified , and by thy words thou shalt be condemned ." Matthew 12:37

March 15, 2014 at 7:44 a.m.

Yeah, Alprova, sing it. He's a liar. A lie, is a lie, is a lie. BO is a liar, like the majority of politicians of both parties.

You libs don't get it, we live in a country that's dominated by two parties who like the status quo, like to be in power and want to share it. They go back and forth, but it's all theatre. BO would no more go after Bush or Cheney then he would someone in his own party. They all talk a good game, but do nothing. They go to the same parties, and play golf and they have an understanding. Democrats are in bed with the GOP and you still behave as if the Democrat Party is something special.

Watch and see what happens, even if the GOP gets control of the Senate, and keeps the house, nothing is going to change. For all their talk they're not going to undue anything BO has done. They all love government control.

There're just better liars than others. BO is in the liar hall of fame.

The criticism of BO by libs on here is not criticism at all, it's mostly about things he didn't do, or how he didn't go far enough.

Bush and BO have both ushered in a new era of intrusion into our lives/police state. BO came in bitching about that, but then piled on and now has taken it to new level. Both Bush and BO came into office claiming to be one thing, then becoming something else. To think BO is superior is just being naive.

March 15, 2014 at 7:49 a.m.
Maximus said...

Radical Islamic Terrorism once again has reared it's ugly head by crashing the Malay 777 and all Bennett can do is make a stupid political joke out of the tradgedy. What kind of person is Clay Bennett? A Socialist vagina. He should be tarred and feathered and run out of this fine Republican Red State on a rail. As for Obama his foreign policy of weakness and retreat is going to eventually lead to WWIII.

March 15, 2014 at 8:21 a.m.
MickeyRat said...

”Radical Islamic Terrorism once again has reared it's ugly head by crashing the Malay 777."

You got anything to back that up – bitch!

March 15, 2014 at 8:49 a.m.
conservative said...

Mr. Anthony Provancher, a.k.a. alprova wrote the following:

"I am a practicing Christian"

"Your problems are not my problems. I rejected your brand of Christianity years ago. Nothing is going to change that."

"My belief that the Bible is not the word of God in no manner is equal to holding any contempt for it."

"The idea that we are to accept a mass-murderer as an object of worship doesn't reflect well upon Christians at all. If he murdered nearly every human on the planet, God is far more heinous than Hitler. Yet Christians are to willfully worship him without question. Why?"

"Jesus cannot be God"

"Jesus sinned"

Jesus said:

"For by thy words thou shalt be justified , and by thy words thou shalt be condemned ." Matthew 12:37

March 15, 2014 at 9:11 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

Clay is outta ideas. He needs to take a couple days off, then quit.

March 15, 2014 at 9:15 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

Alpo, do you ever choke on your own upchuck?

March 15, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.
sangaree said...

the blamethon for Bush is still going on and he hasn't been in the WH since '08

Just because the firestarter-arsonist Bush is no longer in office (he ran back to Crawford Texas and is said to be keeping a low profile) doesn't free him from being guilty of setting the fires in the first place. Years later he remains guilty as homemade sin along with his little minion-arsonists who continue traipsing the globe setting new fires.

You're blaming the firefighters trying to put out the fire for the damage to the buildings the arsonists set. How much sense does that make?

March 15, 2014 at 9:40 a.m.
dude_abides said...

PlainTruth said... "Alpo, do you ever choke on your own upchuck?"

Remembering that photograph you posted as your avatar when you "debuted" yourself (like this was some sort of christianintermingling.com site), you've never "upchucked" a thing in your life.

March 15, 2014 at 9:51 a.m.
alprova said...

Maximyth wrote: "Radical Islamic Terrorism once again has reared it's ugly head by crashing the Malay 777 and all Bennett can do is make a stupid political joke out of the tradgedy."

There has been nothing at all reported to indicate what even happened to that plane, unless Faux News has been reporting such a thing.

But then, how can you be trusted to relate anything factual at all?

"What kind of person is Clay Bennett?"

What kind of person are you?

"A Socialist vagina."

Then that makes you a conservative prick!!

"He should be tarred and feathered and run out of this fine Republican Red State on a rail."

Are you volunteering to do bodily harm to someone, or are you going to hide behind your computer monitor, quaking in your worn out tennis shoes, like you usually do?

"As for Obama his foreign policy of weakness and retreat is going to eventually lead to WWIII."

Typical Republican sympathizer. Always beating those war drums from an old, worn out armchair.

If you feel so adamant about it, why not sign up and stand a post?

You might actually get to handle a gun.

March 15, 2014 at 9:56 a.m.
alprova said...

dude_abides wrote: "Remembering that photograph you posted as your avatar when you "debuted" yourself (like this was some sort of christianintermingling.com site), you've never "upchucked" a thing in your life."

I beg to differ. The man's middle name is Ralph.

March 15, 2014 at 9:58 a.m.
dude_abides said...

Seriously, though, plaintruth... Can you picture a field with every animal that ever died to keep you fed, all lined up for a group photo? Christ, how many chickens, alone? Cow after pig after cow after pig... If Noah had allowed you on the boat we'd all be vegetarians!

March 15, 2014 at 10:01 a.m.
una61 said...

WWJD

March 15, 2014 at 10:02 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

dude_: Do you work at the D.O.T.?

March 15, 2014 at 10:04 a.m.
dude_abides said...

Plaintruth... Are you a member of the Fraternal White Knights or the Knight Riders Knights?

March 15, 2014 at 10:09 a.m.
alprova said...

conservative quoted: "Matthew 12:37 - For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

Since you continue to fail in refuting so much as one word I have ever offered in regard to the Bible, my words are quite justified, aren't they?

I think God will agree too. After all, God didn't write one word found in the Bible, did he?

Your cyber-stalking is truly starting to get a little creepy.

You know who I am and if you have half a brain where I can be found. I hide in plain sight.

Why don't you have the courage that you believe God gives you, come out of that closet you are hiding in and let's banter you around for a week or two.

You're a typical yellow bellied, Bible cherry-picking wimp.

March 15, 2014 at 10:10 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

<<<<photos like this, dude_?

March 15, 2014 at 10:12 a.m.
dude_abides said...

PT... Knights on Broadway? Knights are forever without you?

March 15, 2014 at 10:14 a.m.
dude_abides said...

Wasted days and wasted Knights?

March 15, 2014 at 10:14 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

DOT dude_, or city position? Huh?

March 15, 2014 at 10:19 a.m.
dude_abides said...

PlainTruth said... "<<<<photos like this, dude_?"

The person in that photo is obviously challenged, and you're using his image to be funny?

March 15, 2014 at 10:21 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

^^^ he's challenged alright.

March 15, 2014 at 10:26 a.m.
limric said...

Jesse,

Being a pilot ‘n’ all I’ve been following this since it was first reported. When I read a few days ago that the Rolls Royce Trent data links were transmitting (every 30 minutes or so) for hours ‘after’ the disappearance I knew something wasn’t kosher. There’s a lot that doesn’t add up. Manually disabling the transponders, flying along victor airways (jetways) and other things only flight crews or someone very familiar with the 777 would know how to do.

Could it be Spectre? Dr.No?

I speculate that with the advanced surveillance/tracking capabilities (radar, IR, satellites etc) of the US military, they know exactly where it went, but to conceal such advanced capabilities are only releasing bits and pieces through unspecified or anonymous channels.

March 15, 2014 at 11 a.m.
conservative said...

Mr. Anthony Provancher, a.k.a. alprova wrote the following:

"I am a practicing Christian"

"The Bible never has been the word of God and you will never make it so"

"I do not fear the Lord and nobody is ever going to convince me to fear God's "wrath."

"Jesus cannot be God"

"Jesus sinned"

Jesus said:

"For by thy words thou shalt be justified , and by thy words thou shalt be condemned ." Matthew 12:37

March 15, 2014 at 11:07 a.m.
Hunter_Bluff said...

Would somebody help conman take his medication. Boring boring boring as a box of rocks.

the cartoon is funny though!

March 15, 2014 at 11:25 a.m.
Hunter_Bluff said...

Folks the "media" is you. You buy it. They cater to you. So if most of the media isn't attacking Obama it's because most of the people won't buy that story. Those that do have Fox and Fox has plenty of viewers. But sorry to burst the conspiracy bubble but there isn't one. Media "giants", McDonalds and every other successful business just make what people will buy. Don't like it; don't watch it and don't but the products advertised on it. Otherwise shut the *ell up.

March 15, 2014 at 11:31 a.m.
Hunter_Bluff said...

Limric. I'm not a licensed pilot but I've been around aviation and military all my life. I'm quite certain you are correct.

March 15, 2014 at 11:36 a.m.
conservative said...

Hunter Bluff;

Don't like it: don't read it.

Mr. Anthony Provancher has told me several times to post HIS words. I agree that HIS words should be posted.

If you don't like it; don't read it.

March 15, 2014 at 11:37 a.m.
dude_abides said...

limric said... "I speculate that with the advanced surveillance/tracking capabilities (radar, IR, satellites etc) of the US military, they know exactly where it went, but to conceal such advanced capabilities are only releasing bits and pieces through unspecified or anonymous channels."

I can see the need for secrecy, but with 50 ships (including the Kidd) from over a dozen countries plowing around like an Easter egg hunt, why not just "stumble across it" serendipitously?

March 15, 2014 at 11:38 a.m.
Salsa said...

Too funny to see the shoe on the other foot. Dems used to blame everything on Bush but now they cry when it happens to O'Bama. Pot = Kettle = Black.

March 15, 2014 at 11:44 a.m.
dude_abides said...

Salsa said... "Too funny to see the shoe on the other foot. Dems used to blame everything on Bush but now they cry when it happens to O'Bama. Pot = Kettle = Black."

So, you've kept a close eye on this phenomenon and have decided that it never happened before Bush?

March 15, 2014 at 11:50 a.m.
limric said...

I don't know Dud_abides. I'm only speculating, but the US military does have the capability.

Maybe they're all in a 'Your getting hotter' game, I don't know, but I think there very well may be a "stumble across it" nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean - moment.

March 15, 2014 at 11:52 a.m.
dude_abides said...

Yeah. More likely so if we've determined there cannot be any survivors. Don't want to have a "Chinese Moment," either.

March 15, 2014 at 11:56 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

I look to dude_ for knowledge of all things.

March 15, 2014 at 11:58 a.m.
dude_abides said...

PT... Round Knights of The Table?

March 15, 2014 at noon
dude_abides said...

PlainTruth said... "I look to dude_ for knowledge of all things."

Here's a tip... Never go bankrupt.

March 15, 2014 at 12:12 p.m.
wallyworld said...

zablededodo says: More projection by a lib. The blameathon for Bush is still going on and he hasn't been in the WH since '08.

Funny how history works that way. I mean why are we not blaming Andrea Merkel for what Hitler did?

Bush started two unfunded and unfounded, unholy wars - both put on the American people's credit card. As he was walking out the door after 8 years of destruction at home and abroad, he decided to hand over our treasury to his bankster buddies on Wall Street.

I guess we can blame all that on President Obama now, huh, zab?

March 15, 2014 at 12:12 p.m.
MickeyRat said...

wallyworld,

Please keep in mind that to many of the RWNJ's posting here that before January 2009 all was sunshine and flowers.

March 15, 2014 at 12:24 p.m.
TOES02800 said...

Yeah alpo. Too bad for you that gas was $1.80 a gallon at the end of the Bush years. With unemployment around 4 to 5%. Yeah, we don't want to go back to the terrible Bush years.

March 15, 2014 at 12:28 p.m.
TOES02800 said...

Alpo claims Hillary will be the next preezy. Who does she get to blame for the mess she will inherit?

It'll be interesting to see the left skip the 8 years of Obama and revert back to blaming Bush.

March 15, 2014 at 12:32 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

dude_ Here's a tip…Never spread lies.

March 15, 2014 at 12:34 p.m.
TOES02800 said...

Not at all wally. Bush was just trying to pick up the pieces of the mess he inherited from Carter.

March 15, 2014 at 12:34 p.m.
rick1 said...

Malaysia Airlines flight 370 is not the only craft to have vanished this week.

http://qz.com/188170/the-other-mysteriously-missing-vessel-this-week-a-north-korean-flagged-oil-tanker/

March 15, 2014 at 12:35 p.m.
rick1 said...

PT, dude wasn't lying when he said the person in your avatar is obviously challenged.

March 15, 2014 at 12:37 p.m.
jesse said...

Youall gonna mess around and hurt Al's feelins talkin about him being challenged and all!!

March 15, 2014 at 12:52 p.m.
PlainTruth said...
March 15, 2014 at 12:58 p.m.
dude_abides said...

PlainTruth said... "dude_ Here's a tip…Never spread lies."

**If I tell anybody else in this world to never declare bankruptcy, it's a tip. But if I tell you... it's spreading lies?

If I tell you not to have an affair with your neighbor's sheep, am I spreading lies?**

March 15, 2014 at 1:03 p.m.
TOES02800 said...

PT. I think the bumper stickers are free with purchase from big Al's auto emporium. A Prius no less.

Not long ago I pulled behind a Prius that was on a flat bed car hauler which was belching blue and black diesel smoke and I just laughed. Poetic justice.

March 15, 2014 at 1:07 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Toes, it's all for show...typical lib shiznit.

March 15, 2014 at 1:15 p.m.
TOES02800 said...

Seems Obama may need a menu change on his next trip to the islands:

Hawaii tries to ban eating cats and dogs

http://nypost.com/2014/03/14/hawaii-tries-to-ban-eating-cats-and-dogs/

March 15, 2014 at 1:34 p.m.
conservative said...

Hunter Bluff: Read what Mr. Anthony Provancher had to say about out Savior:

"The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God."

"It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak."

"Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman?"

"Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner? Some of you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God"

March 15, 2014 at 3:08 p.m.
Maximus said...

Just finished 18 at Honors. Boy it's great to be a rich Republican. How about that Republican victory in Florida? It is just the beginning of the end for the Barry The Welfare Pimp supporting stinky vagina Democrats. Oh and Alpo, did you get your new peg leg yet? Good times.

No as much as the media would like to deny it......Islamic terrorists flew the big 777 into the briny depths, count on it and our retreating prez will do nothing about it. And how about that Obamacare? What a nightmare for the Democrats and you know what they deserve to be smashed into little pieces come November. :).

March 15, 2014 at 3:43 p.m.
jesse said...

Ya recon everybody in heaven is gonna be like con man and max??

Maybe hell ain't gonna be so bad after all!!

March 15, 2014 at 3:50 p.m.
MickeyRat said...

"Just finished 18 at Honors."

No you didn't.

March 15, 2014 at 3:57 p.m.
alprova said...

conservative wrote: "Mr. Anthony Provancher has told me several times to post HIS words. I agree that HIS words should be posted."

There you have it folks. He AGREES that my words deserve to be posted. I now have his official endorsement.

He can't refute them, so he posts them.

March 15, 2014 at 4:07 p.m.
alprova said...

Toes wrote: "Yeah alpo. Too bad for you that gas was $1.80 a gallon at the end of the Bush years. With unemployment around 4 to 5%. Yeah, we don't want to go back to the terrible Bush years."

You had better check your stats.

Unemployment was at 8.1% the day Obama strolled into the Oval Office for the first time as President.

And, while Bush was in office, his last year in fact, gasoline hit it's all time record high of $4.40 a gallon.

Blaming any President for either stat is quite silly, but since you seem to be stuck in doing exactly that, I thought you'd like to refresh your memory.

March 15, 2014 at 4:18 p.m.
dude_abides said...

MickeyRat said... "No you didn't."

LMAO That's exactly what I was going to type, but I just couldn't spend the energy. "No you didn't/aren't/can't/haven't" all fit perfectly with that mouthy POS.

March 15, 2014 at 4:19 p.m.
conservative said...

Mr. Anthony Provancher, a.k.a. alprova wrote the following:

"I am a practicing Christian"

"Get something through your thick head. I have NEVER blasphemed God."

"The Bible never has been the word of God and you will never make it so"

"Get something through your thick head. I have NEVER blasphemed God."

"Jesus cannot be God"

"Jesus sinned"

Jesus said:

"For by thy words thou shalt be justified , and by thy words thou shalt be condemned ." Matthew 12:37

Jesus said:

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins ; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." John 8:24 NAS

March 15, 2014 at 4:20 p.m.
limric said...

C’mon Conservative, show me a copy of the Bible that God himself wrote! This supposed god has the ability to create the universe, and everything in it, but he can’t write an effing book? And Jesus himself, while here in person, didn’t write anything either. Not that it would make much difference. This dude supposedly walked on water, but he couldn’t transcribe (write in cursive :-D)his own teachings? Gimme a break!

Ohh but then the reason god sent his magic son to die was to solve some of problems he himself created! I suppose god figured he'd show us there's a way to live without resorting to being total ass holes. So that's what he did, until we acted like – well you know - and bang bang bang, nailed him to a tree. And then we started telling & writing magical bullsh!t stories about the whole thing and start killing those who would not believe; completely missing the point of it all. Ha, I wonder if God doesn't wish he hadn't wasted his time.

Y’know, if you think logically about it, Satan is really the unsung hero of the Bible; courageously standing up against God's tyranny and injustice. And in a way... he’s the Good guy.
The only proof of the evil intentions of Satan is the Word of God...who just happens to be a Killer of mass quantity.

Too bad; I think he (Satan) was probably in over his head.

Hmm, perhaps Satanists are actually worshiping the lesser of two evils; they vote Republican on a regular basis after all.

March 15, 2014 at 4:41 p.m.
jjmez said...

Both left and right, why is America's media downplaying the fact America may have fueled the rise of Neo-Nazism in the Ukraine?

Also see 2004 pic of John McCain standing in what appears to be solidarity with Neo Nazi leader Oleh Tyahnybok.

see oped & huff post: "U.S. Fueled Rise Of Neo Nazi In Ukraine."

March 15, 2014 at 4:41 p.m.
limric said...

Oh, and so you don’t feel persecuted, I feel the same way about Islam & Judaism. The only difference is the Jews pretty much want to be left alone and don’t run around saying Believe or Die!!

March 15, 2014 at 4:57 p.m.
jesse said...

Christians ,esp ones like con man don't worship God or Jesus, they worship a BOOK! THE BOOK empowers them ,gives them a club to beat everybody else over the head with!Hell they even beat each other up w/it!Same w/ Islam,same thing just a different BOOK!Ya ever met a true believer that as soon as he found out you were a skeptic didn't get in you face about how GOOD he was and how damned you were !Made him feel GOOD to be better than you!

March 15, 2014 at 5:29 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

jesse said...

Ya ever met a true believer that as soon as he found out you were a skeptic didn't get in you face about how GOOD he was and how damned you were! Made him feel GOOD to be better than you!

Environmentalists? ... Fleabaggers? ... They’re all such good people that you can actually hear the milk of human kindness slosh around inside them as they walk.

March 15, 2014 at 5:48 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

By JOHN NOLTE

In their never-ending crusade to dishonestly marginalize Fox News, members of the mainstream media love to casually compare Fox News to MSNBC. The idea is to falsely brand Fox News as MSNBC's ideological cable news counterpart; as though both are equally partisan, extreme, and opinionated.

Anyone who watches both networks and is willing to be intellectually honest knows, however, that this isn't even close to the truth. The Pew Research Center backs this up with a new study that looks at MSNBC, Fox, and CNN, and documents the time each network spends on commentary/opinion as compared to factual reporting.

What Pew found is that the outlier is MSNBC: 85% opinion, 15% reporting. Fox News, however, is much closer to CNN. Whereas CNN spends 54% of the time reporting and 46% on commentary, Fox News spends 55% on commentary and 45% reporting.

March 15, 2014 at 5:52 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

By JOHN NOLTE

A study from the Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University has found Fox News is living up to its credo in providing “fair and balanced” news coverage ... based on its reporting of the GOP (2012) field.

According to the study: CBS had the most positive portrayals — 57% positive vs. 43% negative, partly because of its highly favorable (89% positive) evaluations of Ron Paul. FOX had the most balanced overall coverage with 52% positive vs. 48% negative comments.

NBC was the most negative overall with 27% positive vs. 73% negative coverage, followed closely by ABC with 32% positive vs. 68% negative coverage. Both NBC and ABC featured 85% negative comments on Romney.

March 15, 2014 at 5:58 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

Fox News criticized for being too mainstream

By Paul Bedard

It's not easy being Fox News in today's highly politicized media environment. When it says it's "fair and balanced," the mainstream media sneer disbelief. When the cable news ratings leader reveals figures proving its coverage is balanced on a specific hot-button issue, it gets slapped for pandering to conservative dogma. That's a conclusion one might reach from a first-of-its-kind study in the authoritative International Journal of Press/Politics of how Fox, CNN, and MSNBC cover the issue of global warming.

The bottom line: Being balanced and providing supportive and critical views of global warming is actually biased because it gives critics a louder voice. Worse: Fox covers global warming about twice as much as CNN and MSNBC combined, meaning those critics get much more airtime, another sign of bias.

March 15, 2014 at 6:07 p.m.
dude_abides said...

By JOHN NOLTE

Just kidding! I'm a political hack with no credibility. Everything I report is just so much bullsh!t.

March 15, 2014 at 6:08 p.m.
dude_abides said...

By Paul Bedard

Same here, I'm a right wing hitman from a right wing rag.

March 15, 2014 at 6:12 p.m.
MickeyRat said...

One need only to tune in The Daily Show to see just how FOS Fox News is. Rendering your whole copy/paste post bunk! Or to use a term I prefer, BOGUS!

March 15, 2014 at 6:12 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

Jt must work for Fox News or must own a lot of Fox News stock.

"Too bad for you that gas was $1.80 a gallon at the end of the Bush years"

Toes this is a bigger pile of BS than anything ConMan has ever posted.

March 15, 2014 at 6:29 p.m.
GaussianInteger said...

"Just finished 18 at Honors."

I take back my previous statement about Toes. This is the biggest pile of BS ever posted. I guess MaxiPad buys into the whole "keep telling lies and eventually people will start believing you" mentality.

March 15, 2014 at 6:32 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

MasterBlaster said...

keep pumping Faux Nooz's purple-veined man hammer, craving for more of their sweet nectar!

You sure sound like a longtime Penthouse Letters reader ... holding with one hand and driving with your thumb and forefinger ... remember to wash up before you and your partner leave the little room .... and for God's sake rinse and spit ... LMFAO !!

The Republicans will never be able to elevate one of their candidates to the White House...

Won’t be much to brag about in a few months when that is the only branch of government you Fleabaggers will hold. Obama won’t even get to place another fleabagger on the SCOTUS. You’ll be reduced to the point that all your hopes and dreams will be riding on one aged unhealthy crone that could snap at any moment and go on drug induced killing spree of several of her femi-nazi lovers.

March 15, 2014 at 6:51 p.m.
conservative said...

GaussianInteger:

I almost missed your latest false accusation concerning myself:

"With the venom he spews on a daily basis, he deserves everything that is tossed his way."

Unfortunately for you, I didn't. You placed your short false accusation too close to my comment at 3:41 p.m. March 8, 2014 so I noticed it.

Now in the past, I have allowed you to run after I challenged you to prove your false accusations.

No more. I will continue to challenge you to substantiate your accusation OR admit your lie.

I only quoted Mr. Anthony Provancher at 3:41 p.m. March 8, 2014 WITH NO WORDS OF MY OWN. I also quoted the words of Jesus Christ who is the second person of the Trinity - God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ was holy, sinless God incarnate.

TO DENY THAT JESUS IS GOD AND THAT HE SINNED IS EGREGIOUS BLASPHEMY!

No words of mine were added at all, so it was impossible for me to "spew venom." So, you are left with Mr. Anthony Provancer spewing venom. You couldn't possible mean Jesus Christ could you?

You attack me and now you tell me to leave you alone when I ask you to substantiate you charge of spewing venom. You have a lot of nerve

March 15, 2014 at 6:52 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

SewerRat, yeah I always tune in to the Daily Show to get my news bearings. You moron.

March 15, 2014 at 6:55 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

MickeyRat said...

One need only to tune in The Daily Show to see just how FOS Fox News is. Rendering your whole copy/paste post bunk! Or to use a term I prefer, BOGUS!

I’ve heard of low information voters but ... Day-yam!! Fleabaggers getting their hard news from a low rated comedy show is setting the bar ridiculously low .... Right?

March 15, 2014 at 6:57 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

GaussianInteger said...

I am not a liberal

Because ... ?

You seem to post that a lot so there must be serious reasons you don’t want to be identified as such ...Right?

March 15, 2014 at 7:21 p.m.
Hunter_Bluff said...

Anyone else interested in getting con-man some longer lasting meds? He was medicated out of his "GIGANTO CAPITALS" etc sad song at 11 am but lapsed by 3 pm. Need something longer lasting.

March 15, 2014 at 7:29 p.m.
Hunter_Bluff said...

If nothing is found on the missing jet in the next 72 hours, it will be weeks if ever before we know what happened. Anyone remember the plot to "Diamonds Are Forever"? Think maybe some evil mastermind is behind it (and be creative - no just blaming Obama)

March 15, 2014 at 7:33 p.m.
degage said...

Al, You are the one always wanting facts. Maybe before to write something you may want to check your facts. Unemployment January ,2009 went to 7.6% not 8.1 and most of Bushes years it was around 5% that is until the House and senate went to the democrats in 2007, also gas went up during the summer 2008 then dropped sharply by the end of the year, $1.74 average on January 20 2009.

March 15, 2014 at 7:33 p.m.
tifosi said...

conservative is committing one of the 7 DEADLY SINS. His failure to change his ways has damned him to hell for eternity.

March 15, 2014 at 7:34 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

limric said...

I have to admit; in 2008 I was fooled by Obama, as I was fooled into believing that after the criminal cabal of the Bush administration an awakened America could force the Democrats to contend with our real problems. That's what I honestly believed was possible — the president wouldn’t just lead the change, but follow the people out front.

So you're unhappy that he didn’t “lead from the rear” enough.

You Fleabaggers stupidly voted in a loser, by your own estimation, and it was the “Devil Bush” that made you do it. I guess it’s true that the mentally challenged are easily lead to not vote in their own self interests...Right?

March 15, 2014 at 7:41 p.m.
dude_abides said...

Jt said...
"I guess it’s true that the mentally challenged are easily lead(sic)..."

Like you were led by Wesley Clark, right? Good thing he didn't win the nomination, right?

March 15, 2014 at 7:53 p.m.
Maximus said...

Has anyone driven the new Vet? Oh I forgot I'm addressing a bunch of broke loser Democrat disability Scamers like Alpo and Gaushog. I think I'm gonna take one for a test drive soon. Nothing like an American made Corvette made right up there in Bowling Green, KY. Life is good folks. Unlike the cynical, weird, crummy, unhappy, dysfunctional, broke, addicted, over educated, faithless, loser Democrats, Republicans are happy people focused on hard work, freedom, life, liberty, guns, and the pursuit of happiness. Take that you bunch of Obama loving girly loser Democrat pot head fishy lying vaginas. Lol! Headed to Ruth Cris for cocktails and dinner........life is good! :).

March 15, 2014 at 8:01 p.m.
alprova said...

degsge wrote: "Al, You are the one always wanting facts. Maybe before to write something you may want to check your facts."

Uh huh...

"Unemployment January ,2009 went to 7.6% not 8.1"

No my dear, upon further review, the unemployment rate on January 20, 2009 was EXACTLY 7.8%.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/02/sorry-statistics/

Please take note of the statement written by Toes02800. Who is far more accurate? He claimed it was "4% to 5%" at the end of the Bush years.

"and most of Bushes years it was around 5% that is until the House and senate went to the democrats in 2007, also gas went up during the summer 2008 then dropped sharply by the end of the year, $1.74 average on January 20 2009."

I see..so you are one of those people who believe that the sitting President, or now those who at any time, currently dominate the Senate, are somehow responsible for gas prices and the unemployment rate?

How does one argue with such incredible logic?

How silly of me not to realize that it HAS to be the fault of every Democrat and a President who was not even elected when the bottom fell out or rose, as the case may have been.

I'll not waste a moment doing so.

March 15, 2014 at 8:27 p.m.
limric said...

Not to be purposely sticking my neck out for the cranky vermin known as Mickeyrat, you two (that being the “sandwich board prevaricator” PlainTruth & the ‘grey haired flat top haircut rotund dike on a bike’ Jt6gR3hM) certainly fell for into the comprehensional gorge of eternal peril by vacuously contending Mickeyrat got his ‘hard news/ bearings’ exclusively from the daily show. I believe he merely stated, ”One need only to tune in The Daily Show to see just how FOS Fox News is.” Oh how obtuse. Oh the irony. He Haw.

The operative word for such lack of intellectual acumen for you two is: Morons...Right?

Amazing that an avid poster so brainwashed by FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) will never see the irony in the use of a moniker employing the antonym of what it professes.

Right? LMAO....

March 15, 2014 at 8:41 p.m.
alprova said...

Maximyth wrote: "Has anyone driven the new Vet?"

Probably not and neither have you.

"Oh I forgot I'm addressing a bunch of broke loser Democrat disability Scamers like Alpo and Gaushog."

Anytime you want to meet me in person and refer to me by either accusation, I'll be happy to set it up. I'd love the opportunity to kick you square in your ass with my one remaining leg.

But you're too chicken to actually remove yourself from behind your computer keyboard and stand up like a man, aren't you?

"I think I'm gonna take one for a test drive soon. Nothing like an American made Corvette made right up there in Bowling Green, KY."

Sure you are.

"Life is good folks."

The best you can dream up, eh?

"Unlike the cynical, weird, crummy, unhappy, dysfunctional, broke, addicted, over educated, faithless, loser Democrats, Republicans are happy people focused on hard work, freedom, life, liberty, guns, and the pursuit of happiness."

You're absolutely right about one thing. Left wingers are highly educated.

"Take that you bunch of Obama loving girly loser Democrat pot head fishy lying vaginas."

I'll take that compliment any day of the week, you penile worshiping moron.

"Lol! Headed to Ruth Cris for cocktails and dinner........life is good! :)."

I'm betting the truth is you're headed to McDonalds for a Big Mac.

Here s an example of the kind of truth you are known for dispensing in here on a daily basis;

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/jun/20/evidence-room-cartoon-clay-bennett-times/#c234519

March 15, 2014 at 8:45 p.m.
degage said...

Sorry Al according to BLS (bls.gov) it was 7.6. your fact check is a bit off.

March 15, 2014 at 8:55 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

limric said...

Not to be purposely sticking my neck out for the cranky vermin known as Mickeyrat, you two (that being the “sandwich board prevaricator” PlainTruth & the ‘grey haired flat top haircut rotund dike on a bike’ Jt6gR3hM) certainly fell for into the comprehensional gorge of eternal peril by vacuously contending Mickeyrat got his ‘hard news/ bearings’ exclusively from the daily show.

I believe he merely stated, ”One need only to tune in The Daily Show to see just how FOS Fox News is.” Oh how obtuse. Oh the irony. He Haw.

The operative word for such lack of intellectual acumen for you two is: Morons...Right?

I knew immediately, when I posted, that I should not have included the word “Exclusively”. After all it was obvious that a smart boy such as yourself would catch it and completely embarrass me and ruin my whole day.

How could of I been so mistaken to think I wouldn’t be discovered by such a sharp witted slack-jawed drooling meat slapping snail skulled little rabbit that was obviously abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. It must be sad that monkeys look down on you and even sheep won't have sex with you.

Your turn.

March 15, 2014 at 9:19 p.m.
limric said...

Oh, I am so sorry meat puppet, PlainTruth caught you wearing his panties on your head again...RIGHT? Back to Camden flat top.

March 15, 2014 at 9:33 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

alprova said...

Anytime you want to meet me in person and refer to me by either accusation, I'll be happy to set it up. I'd love the opportunity to kick you square in your ass with my one remaining leg.

Internet badazzes .... their the best ... don’t you feel so?

But you're too chicken to actually remove yourself from behind your computer keyboard and stand up like a man, aren't you?

Not everybody is stupid enough to accidentally reveal their identity and then continually have to beg others to reveal themselves so you will feel on par with them. Even those you feel you know about, you are too much of a coward to post their personal details so why would you want to know who we are?

March 15, 2014 at 9:39 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

limric said...

Oh, I am so sorry meat puppet, PlainTruth caught you wearing his panties on your head again...RIGHT? Back to Camden flat top.

That's it !! ... It ain't gonna be fun if you're just callin it in.

March 15, 2014 at 9:43 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

alprova said...

For instance, when he offered his infamous quote stating that if you like your health care plan or our Doctor, that you could keep them, he should have disclosed that this was only possible if you, as an individual were 100% responsible for making such decisions.

It's what he left out of that "promise" that plagues him to this day.

That would have still been a lie to many people that had 100% responsibility and yet had their insurance cancelled.

"The reason I'd like to hear this is because there is no perfect presidency. But with barrack, it seems as all of you think he can do no wrong because he is black and he is liberal."

You’re a loon ... you know it?

Frankly, his race isn't on my radar screen,

I bet some of your best friends are Black .... You invite them over to your house all the time ... Right?

but the fact that he is liberal is appealing to me. He speaks to issues that no Republican would dare speak about, whether or not he actually does anything about it.

Of course that’s what appeals to all you Fleabaggers ... its all about intentions instead of results... Right?

When was the last time a Republican spoke about helping the poor or the middle class? When was the last time a Republican offered to do anything for those seeking a job?

We should help the poor and middle class get a job ... there you go.

Republicans are fantastic in speaking about problems, but they seem to be very lacking in offering workable solutions.

But I thought you just said they don’t speak about problems and that workable solutions weren’t a prerequisite for Fleabagger endorsement?

For example, how many times are we barraged with whining about the debt, but the only solution they can offer is to attack entitlements? When was the last time a Republican offered to cut military or foreign aid spending?

I think there are items in the military budget and foreign aid spending where spending could be more efficiently employed. However since those two together are less than 20% of the federal budget we are going to need to cut other areas if we are serious about lowering our deficits and ultimately the debt’s percentage of the GNP.

The fact is that lots could be trimmed from the military budget without affecting the life of so much as one active or former military soldier, but you're not going to hear that coming from the mouth of a Republican, I assure you.

Really?

March 15, 2014 at 10:31 p.m.
joepulitzer said...

Now I get it: Al, Jesse and Obama belong to the same church.

March 15, 2014 at 11:13 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Limmy must be taking lessons from dude_ in how to be abstruse.

March 15, 2014 at 11:51 p.m.
alprova said...

degage wrote: "Sorry Al according to BLS (bls.gov) it was 7.6. your fact check is a bit off."

You are correct. The numbers you cite are supported for the first week of January 2009. However, as I'm sure you are aware, there are two reports each month. The estimated unemployment rate mid-month was 7.8 percent, and the official rate rose to 8.1 percent by the first week in February, 2009.

Do the math. The rate went up an official one-half percent in a 30 day period, and I'm quite confident that people were being laid off each and every week during the month of January, 2009.

January 20th is almost the third week of the month. It's an easy estimate to assume a two tenths upward slide by that point of the month, which makes the 7.8 percent figure very valid.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_03062009.htm

I am really failing to understand the reason for your challenging two tenths of a percent, when my original challenge to Toes02800 involved a difference of 2.8% - 3.8%.

How nice it is of you to crawl all over my ass for two tenths of a percent, while not mentioning a thing about the overtly false claim offered by him.

But...what else is new with you? You're known for letting things go completely over your head, if it comes from one of your fellow Obama bashers.

March 16, 2014 at 3:14 a.m.
alprova said...

jt wrote: "That would have still been a lie to many people that had 100% responsibility and yet had their insurance cancelled."

I suppose you are to stupid to realize that in those cases, their gripe is with the insurance company, rather than a President.

You attributed to me - "The reason I'd like to hear this is because there is no perfect presidency. But with barrack, it seems as all of you think he can do no wrong because he is black and he is liberal."

And responded with: "You’re a loon ... you know it?"

Go back and read where that sentence came from. I didn't write it.

The "loon," according to you, was Facyspacy.

March 16, 2014 at 3:28 a.m.
Hunter_Bluff said...

Fox = Faux News = News for Dumb Focks MSNBC hardly better but a different flavor. Mix it up folks, follow multiple sources of differing view points and form your own informed judgments.

Ever notice ole God lovin' Con-man is all about HIM? Not his god.

March 16, 2014 at 8:43 a.m.
please login to post a comment

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.