Cruz is the closest we have had to the Founding Fathers. If this were 1836, Cruz would be on the wall with Bowie, Travis and Crockett. If this were 1776 he would be with George Washington. If this were 1300 B.C., Cruz would be with Moses and Aaron, leading the enslaved out of captivity.
Sen.Ted Cruz, Rep. Paul Ryan, Gov.Scott Walker, Sen. Ron Johnson,
Sen. Rubio, Sarah Palin, Jim Demitt, the numerous conservative Governors, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and other conservatives like them should be admired by all Americans. They think for themselves and they say what they mean and mean what they say. They think clearly about topics that affect Americans and get on the side that will do the most good for the most people without creating more problems with over-regulation. They use their God-given common sense and they recognize God’s word as the only moral compass in existence. These people are all that stand between our American republic and the one-party socialist state being demanded by liberals.
Like most liberals who feel they and others like them are entitled to what we and all true Americans have worked to obtain legally. They do not understand the meaning of the word Illegal. There-in lies the whole problem. They believe that a big government, taking care of those who won't take care of themselves, is the way America should go. They know the meaning of true compassion by keeping the safety net in place for those people who are really in need of our help. Cruz and those of us who have his thought process, understand that Oblamea and his regime is dead set on destroying what the founders left for us and we have no one to blame but ourselves for allowing it to go on for so long that politicians believe they are now are bosses, not the other way around the way our founders envisioned for America. Add to all of this is the press/media is all for helping the regime accomplish this because they all know that this maybe their only change they will get.
“When injustice becomes law, Resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
Yeah I'm back. 37 years of law enforcement experience, but what do I know. In the case of guns, we're actually talking about a RIGHT guaranteed under the Constitution. And rights don't exist conditionally. You either have them, or you don't.
NOTHING could have saved those poor children and teachers in Newtown, except an armed police officer(s), armed staff, double entry security doors, and stricter mental health laws, which is a huge slippery slope. Anyone with common sense knows that
1) there are sick people in this world, and 2) criminals don't care about laws. We have laws on the books, but we just don’t want to enforce them, because that would cost too much money to build more prisons and hire more guards. Oh we can’t lock up these poor victims of the environment, they need help our help and understanding. Obviously, CT and the federal government have NO common sense, no understanding that, unfortunately there will be another incident. It may be in CT or in some other State, but there are enough sick people and criminals who don't care about these "feel-good" laws that do nothing but give the idiots who represent us the chance to pat themselves on the back. This also includes the media that carry their water for them, including Clay, and his ilk on this post site. All you liberals want to do is feel good, even when you know that your plans don’t work, have never work, because you never use logic and common sense. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the progressives/liberal/ status/socialist, who all think they know how to run your life far better than you do. I guess they want us to shut up and listen while they tell you what you need, or don't need, as the case may be. They tell you that you don't need a weapon for self defense, vomit will be just as effective.
The liberals want to create new gun laws and the current gun laws are not taken serious or not strengthened. I’m starting my 36th year in law enforcement so I know what I’m talking about. Several States Carry Concealed Weapons Laws are still misdemeanors. Granted they carry mandatory jail so the convicted receive weekends in jail for a month, or a few months in jail, but they can work at their jobs. In Wisconsin they strengthened Armed Robbery from 20 years to 40 years in prison. It didn’t do any good and the convicted are rarely sentenced to ten years in prison, which is not even close to the old laws, let alone 40 years in prison. The liberals just want to feel good when they pass such laws. If by some miracle the courts come down hard on just the current gun laws, what will happen is that a lot of African Americans are going to jail a lot more and serve more time. I’m not being racist here. Plus the vast majority of the victims that are being shot at, shot, or murdered, are African Americas. Do you really think the liberals will be concerned about the victims here or the fact that a lot more blacks are going to prison? What if a 17 teen year old fires a few shots at somebody tonight, but for the grace of God no one is hit, and he gets arrested. What is going to happen to him?
In 2011 - 7 years after the Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) expired - the DOJ reported that the murder rate in the US fell to a FOUR DECADE LOW.
8 years AFTER the expiration of the Assault Weapons Ban, the murder rate in the United States is LOWER than it was during EVERY SINGLE YEAR THAT THE BAN WAS IN PLACE.
The problem of evil actions -- to which we seem half-acclimated in this progressive century of ours -- precedes the invention of firearms. I could say it goes back to whatever Cain used on Abel: possibly just his non-controlled, non-regulated fingers. This is assuming the ill-fated pair in Genesis 4:8 excite recognition in our fast-secularizing world, where problems and solutions alike turn out to be present-embedded and human-made.
I’ve learned never to say, “I’ve seen it all.” What happened to the poor children and the brave unarmed staff and teachers rushing in to save their children, is just beyond believe. That is the horrific crime committed against the victims and the bravery of the staff and teachers. We have to be so grateful for people like this, who like police officers and firefighters, run to where their help is needed, instead of the other way. I say in memory of them, the leaders in this Country have to really look into how our present laws, throughout the Country, must be strengthen, and also enforce the present laws. Turn on your TV and listen to how many times the phrase "we must DO SOMETHING about this" is repeated. They must not knee jerk and pass un-thought-out laws again, just feel good.
I heard that these t-shirts are selling like hot cakes. (Ineptocracy_definition_t_shirt)
Al, I take my hat off to you on your long standing prediction that Oblamea will win reelection. My prediction was 319 electoral votes for Romney and I wasn't even close.
Today will be Oblamea's happiest day and then his happiness will continue to go downward during the next four years.
I will now join millions and millions of other people who did not vote for Oblamea and we can all say, "Don't blame me."
Believe that big government will be able to handle the economical loss of the earning power of the retiring “Baby Boomers” and also be able to provide their future healthcare
· Approve of winning elections using Saul Alinsky’s “By any means possible”
· Approve of activists Judges, especially on the Supreme Court
· Believe that desires are rights
· Reject that Obama offered free everything for people who want free everything in exchange for votes
· Were proud that Obama informed the victims of Hurricane Sandy that he has their backs but ignore the fact that Obama didn’t have the backs of our citizens who died in Benghazi
· Have no clue that a really great politician serves his party best by putting their Country first
With our Country divided in half I really have a dim view of the future. When it was announced that Obama won the election I watched the crowd in Chicago jumping up and down, smiling, fist bumping, waving small America flags. I couldn’t believe the parents and grandparents that were celebrating when their children and grandchildren will have to pay for our 16 trillion (and counting) debt. The young people celebrating who will still not have jobs available to them when they graduate from college. People in the crowd who just love the fact that then can receive welfare and don’t have to look for work, get free healthcare, cell phones, and being in the Country illegally knowing nothing will happen to them. Big City Mayors celebrating and who ignore the fact that their part of the decades long history of ruining their cities, using the liberal template.
The celebrating people:
· Believe that Obama now has a mandate even though he received less votes and a smaller margin victory than in 2008
· Believe that it is all right that the Country is clearly divided
· Proud of the fact that they reelected a President for the first time in history, with a 8.0 unemployment rate
· Proud of the fact that they reelected one of the worse Presidents in history
· Reject the fact that the Country is facing a fiscal cliff
· Think dictionaries should add evil to the word rich to make it read “evil-rich”
· Reject people who have achieved success
· Believe people got rich at the expense of the poor people
· Reject capitalism (http://www.capitalism.org)
· Believe that Obama will be successful the next four years and the unemployment rate will go down
· Are ignorant of the fact that millions of people who have quit looking for work or are only working a part time job are not included in the dismal unemployment rate
· Believe that the government can tax the job creators more and that they still will create jobs
· Believe that a substantial amount of private companies will not have to close just because Obama has been reelected
· Reject what our founding forefathers fought and died for and think that European Socialism will somehow work in America
· Ignore the historical fact that socialism has always failed because it ran out of other people’s money and that socialism is really shared misery
· Reject the fact that the Country was created on Christian principals
· Believe that the words “social justice” should be in the Constitution
· Reject the notion that the media covers for the liberals/progressives/socialists/statists
· Believe that a big government is the answer to the Country’s problems
· Believe that Obamacare, which will be 1/6 of the governments budget, will be successful
· Believe that the cost of Obamacare will not keep rising
· Believe that Medicare and Medicaid will always be there for everyone
· Reject the notion that in the future Obamacare will have to take over Medicare and Medicaid
I look into so many polls, past election predictions, opinions, and what later really happened, so I guess I'm an election junkie. Also re-read my 10:56 a.m. post because it is my opinion why Oblamea has lost ground, and will further lose ground, because the Libya killings, and cover up. So to answer your question I have to inform you that I use the;
B.A.L. (Blind A$$ Luck) & the S.W.A.G. (Scientific Wild A$$ Guess) methods.
Regarding your electoral prediction, (Oblamea 291 Romney 247) I would have to disagree with you. The people in this Country, after four years, have come to realize that Oblamea has been a failure, and people do not care for failures/losers. They realize now that he was over his head and he was just an empty suit from Chicago who used his natural talent of using smoke and mirrors, along with his teleprompter prowess. They have finally seen his real demeanor as a narcissist, snarkey toward people, full himself, lectures everyone, drones on, and became predictable. The people didn’t hear anything new from him so they became turned off by all of this. Oblamea can’t gasp the fact that he really did himself in when he thought that he is impregnable because of his advisers and having the media in his back pocket. He took this demeanor into the debates and went against Romney, who obliviously took Bill Cristal’s (from the Weekly Standard) advice, to always look and act Presidential. The biggest reason that Oblamea will not be reelected is that the people now have reasons not to vote for him and they are now off the hook and don’t have to feel guilty voting against him.
As I listed before, Romney will receive 318 electoral votes, and on January 20, 2013 he will be sworn in as the next President of the United States. (January 20th is my and Clay’s birthday, so I will be really happy that day, and Clay won’t)
I'm happy to hear that you are not a communist. Now, not cherry picking my 12:39 p.m. post again, do you feel that Oblamea has diehard Marxist-Leninist leanings after very limited, but timely, on topic posting?