Anthony L. Provancher's comment history

alprova said...

Jaqueline wrote: "Alpo, seriously, before you are institutionalized, it would be good for your soul to admit your lies about me."

But that's just the thing: I haven't lied about you. Everything I have ever posted was true and correct and you know it too.

You're still in the dark from yesterday's affirmation that gave me full credibility, you don't know quite how it came about and I find it flipping hilarious that you can't figure it out!!

You really need to hug your Son and tell him you forgive him.

Sir, my soul is just fine. You need to worry about your own soul.

"It would be cathartic and maybe even beneficial in your treatment."

You can wish in one hand and take a good long dump in the other and see which hand gets filled first.

September 15, 2014 at 10:27 p.m.
alprova said...

Fairmon wrote: "That has to be the most comical post in a while. I don't think you could manage to make water run down hill. Don't trip over your ego."

Hey...I could not care less what any of you yahoos believe.

See what happens when one brags a little bit? Now take your posts filled with your personal bragging and you'll start to understand why it's highly unlikely that anyone believe you were this one-time big man with an International company.

I doubt you even trade stocks.

You're a 50 year old man living in Mommy's basement with all kinds of time to kill and you read at a higher level than most, but not quite high enough to fool anyone with a brain.

You kill too much time in here to be a serious stock man.

September 15, 2014 at 10:21 p.m.
alprova said...

Fairmon wrote: "Why do you post falsehoods like this?"

Perhaps because it is not a falsehood.

"Some may cheer lead but none have committed resources or manpower."

You really need to check your sources. The only nation I am aware of that has declined to help is Turkey.

"Where is the coalition Kerry was to build?"

He's built it. Wake up and keep up with things.

"It won't be long until Obama says you are either with us or you are against us. The American people don't seem to be too upset over three beheadings and probably won't be until it is their head at stake."

Chicken wing flapping again are we?

"Either turn the whole region to a contaminated desert or require every American, including military, to vacate the entire region and let them kill each other until there is a country to react to and declare war against instead of some splinter faction to chase like a ghost. We have elected a chorus of tap dancers that think they are entertaining us."

You don't think that the terrorists would vacate as well, making the vacay useless?

Better go back to the drawing board on that one.

September 15, 2014 at 10:15 p.m.
alprova said...

Jaqueline, if I had ever attempted to garner any pity, you might have a point, but I have never, ever attempted to do so. I don't need anyone's pity for I am set for life and need nothing.

Compare that to your pitiful bank account balance of $300.00

And since you are the one forever attempting to recruit people to take up your battles, and you are the one claiming victim status all the damn time, you're projection is right on target.

I'm glad to see you embracing Hillary for your personal identity today. You're gender confused, I think, but who knows what you have up under your skirt.

You like to change those avatars like a school girl, don't you?

Did you take any breaks today to eat, or have you been online every minute since you hopped out of bed?

Pathetic....purely pathetic.

September 15, 2014 at 9:58 p.m.
alprova said...

"Fox News is not my go to outlet. You and your ilk are the king of talking points, gas. That dog won't hunt. Your responses are all on default."

You blooming idiot. That news story has been front page on the Faux News website all blooming day long.

September 15, 2014 at 9:29 p.m.
alprova said...

Jaqueline, you're as stupid as the Republicans harping on all that crap. They haven't been able to prove a damn thing in two years and they still are not giving up.

If any of their so-called evidence were to be entered into a court of law, the case would be thrown out of court and the Attorneys disbarred for their shenanigans in bringing false charges.

You Republican cheerleaders are idiots to swallow this latest "scrub" rub, for it could be charged in any case where no evidence turns up a damn thing that will convict anyone of wrongdoing.

"We can't find anything because they scrubbed all the evidence."

God what a load of B.S.

September 15, 2014 at 9:27 p.m.
alprova said...

Patriot1 wrote: "Do you mean like Hobby Lobby? Don't buy their product....or get on this forum and show your ignorance by telling everyone how much their stock is falling. You really showed us your business acumen on that one."

You do love ancient history, don't you?

I explained that mistake, I owned up to it, retracted and apologized to you personally, and with anyone but yourself, it would be accepted for what it was...a mistake based on the layout of a web page.

I don't expect that you know every company that is privately owned or that has gone public, so let's not get holier than thou, dipwad.

Any time you want to make comparisons of who is more successful in business, you know right where to find me.

Just don't kick the Pomeranian. I'd really hate to see you get shot to death.

September 15, 2014 at 9:20 p.m.
alprova said...

Barf bitch...You're the only one going to see it and taste it.

September 15, 2014 at 7:40 p.m.
alprova said...

Patriot1 wrote: "Alpo, I think you have a serious misunderstanding of how business works."

Actually, I don't, but I expect a retort like yours from someone who feels they are far more important to some business than they truly are.

"The CEO works for the stockholders."

Not every business is a public one, so let's set that one aside.

"Also, what business is it of yours how much a CEO is compensated unless you own stock in the company?"

It isn't, but that does not mean that I am not entitled to an opinion about anything I decide to opine about, just as you opine about the things that interest you.

"If you are a stock holder and don't like the way things are run, that little proxy card will allow you to vote your shares the way you would like."

Uh huh...

"Want a larger voice, buy more shares, a bigger stake. It's that simple."

What about a company that has not gone public? How do I influence what I disagree with in that case?

"Too bad we don't elect our politicians that way."

You don't even see the irony in what you just typed. Money does buy the Presidency. Every dollar is another share.

"To name a CEO who is praised by ALL the employees? As Hillary Clinton would say "What difference does it make!".."

I know of no public company CEO that is admired by anyone. They are all sumbitches, self-centered, selfish, hogs who take credit for that which the employees deliver for them.

If I were able to do it, I could run a business that would become ten times more profitable, with those profits shared by all employees, and would give all the glory to those who helped make it happen.

I can name several companies that are managed this way, and the reason you never heard of them, is because they never need to hire anyone.

I don't expect you to believe me at all, and it pains me not a whit that you do not, but I have a higher understanding of what it takes to run a successful business than you ever will.

I'm set for life. I got that way by instituting that which I refer to today. I am now disabled, but I am not penniless and I never will be.

I didn't get there by tromping on people and treating them like dirt. I never had employees. I invited associates to work with me. Each and every one of them who are still alive, are friends, and they are friends whom I can call on when I need assistance, 24/7/365.

September 15, 2014 at 7:33 p.m.
alprova said...

Jaqueline wrote: "I don't want to contribute further to your inexorable slide into mental illness, Alpo."

Given that you seem to be experiencing some difficulty in gender identity for the purposes of an avatar, I find it quite humorous that you would opine about the status of anyone else's sanity.

September 15, 2014 at 7:17 p.m.
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.