fettleman's comment history

fettleman said...

I agree if you really look at the truth, from the moment we as a society agreed to take God out of our public schools there began an assault around every part of the country against our children. The truth seems to be so easy to understand and yet so many run from it everyday. It's no wonder folks run from the church and won't except any advice from those who claim to be a man or women of God. Why is there so many different church names if all serve the one truth? Why indeed. perhaps 90% should close and join the other 10% and we as a society could get things done. What does this have to do with kids, guns & schools? It has every thing to do with everything. God our Lord Jesus the Christ is all things to all men. There is not room enough to say all that needs to be said on this matter. The fact that men screw up truth does not change the fact that God created this country, through the founding fathers led by the Holy Spirit. However I know many of you just reading this begin thinking negative due to the mention of the one & true God. His (God) whole plan was is and forever shall be that we all love one another and above all else love Him! Simple! If we were doing this simple act throughout our lives as a society. Putting God first in all things. We would not have taken His divine protection out of public schools , hence there would not be place for our enemy (devil) in our schools influencing (possessing) some students. Hence no shootings. Better trained kids who soon become adults and our new society. How can we train children when the true leaders of the free world can't even agree on the simple truth? One city in any state in most counties has a ridiculous amount of churches on every other block. Most are led by someone with a teaching ability not someone called by God to lead His church & people. Denominations are not even in the bible but are man made. Pay no tax, and don't have to work a job for a co. seems to be quite a motive to start a church. It's no wonder we have such hard time reaching the intelligent when 30 to 200 people calling themselves Christians can't get along or join together with the other 500 -30 to 200 grouped so called Christians. And you wonder why our kids are dying and struggling in so many areas? We as citizens have checked out, fallen asleep if you will. It is time to wake up! Put God on top where He belongs. In schools yes, but also in our daily lives and especially our gov't. We don't even have the understanding of separation of church and state according to the origin. It is time again for all to humble themselves and allow the truth to lead this country that He created. Jesus is the truth, the way, and our light (illumination) our ability to see. Lets join together through love and watch our country thrive and be powerfully protected like never before.

January 10, 2013 at 10:41 p.m.
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.