• Name: Concord Crossing
• Location: The neighborhood is on Concord Road, yards from East Brainerd Road. It’s less than a mile from Interstate 75, which provides access to everything Chattanooga has to offer.
• Status: Of a total 84 lots, 10 homes are complete and two more are under construction. The neighborhood celebrates its grand opening today from 2 to 5 p.m.
• Age: Six months
• Price: Homes cost $179,000 to $199,000 for about 1,500 to 1,700 square feet.
• Features: Wood floors, crown molding, granite countertops and tile showers are standard features. Homes also include a fireplace with room above for a television and sound system, appliances and a Jacuzzi. Nine-foot ceilings help make rooms feel larger, and attic access provides additional storage. Outside, builders have installed low-E windows and stone fronts, with Hardie board siding.
• Amenities: A pool and clubhouse will be available for residents. Streets are lined with decorative wrought-iron lights, and yards are maintained for a homeowner’s fee. One- and two-car garages are available.
• Fees: Not yet set
• Developer: Emerson Russell
• Builders: Gary Orr, Tim Arthur
• Contact: Donnette Moore — 355-0231
Ellis Smith joined the Chattanooga Times Free Press in January 2010 as a business reporter. His beat includes the flooring industry, Chattem, Unum, Krystal, the automobile market, real estate and technology. Ellis is from Marietta, Ga., and has a bachelor’s degree in mass communication at the University of West Georgia. He previously worked at UTV-13 News, Carrollton, Ga., as a producer; at the The West Georgian, Carrollton, Ga., as editor; and at the Times-Georgian, Carrollton, ...
related articles »
Secluded south of the Georgia border near East Brainerd Road, the neighborhood boasts spectacular views of the countryside and a ...
Off Snow Hill Road, this neighborhood is across the street from The Champions Club at Hampton Creek. Children may attend ...
• Name: The Reserve at Battlefield Crossing