• Free Tax Consultation from 8 to 10 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. To register for the free service offered by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, call 756-8668 to schedule an appointment.
• Red Bank Council Meeting at noon Tuesday at the Red Bank Community Center, behind Erlanger North. Meetings cost $10.
• Ribbon Cutting for Therapeutic Touch from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at 7315 Lee Highway, Suite 155
• Ooltewah/College-dale Council Meeting at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Drive. Ron Harris, corporate diversity official for BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, will speak on "Diversity, Human Capital and Social Capital."
• Hixson Council Meeting at noon Wednesday at the North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Drive. Meetings cost $10
• Ribbon Cutting for Thrive Studio at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at 191 River St.
• Ribbon Cutting for A Perfect Fit Boutique at 11 a.m. Thursday at 4700 Battlefield Parkway, Suite 120
• North Hamilton County Council Meeting at noon Thursday at Budweiser of Chattanooga, 200 Shearer St. Meetings cost $10.
• Legal Advice from 1 to 4 p.m. Friday at The CO.LAB, 55 E. Main St. Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel P.C. will offer legal advice to local small businesses and startups. Contact Peter Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a 30-minute time slot.