• Tax Consulting seminar from 8 to 10 a.m. Tuesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Hazlett, Lewis & Bieter PLLC will offer free tax and accounting consultation for small businesses and startups. Advising also covers QuickBooks. Advance registration required for this free service, offered by the Tennessee Small Business. Sign up for one free hour of consultation by contacting Kristie Broyles at email@example.com or 423-756-8668.
• Developing A Global Mindset Series: "Cultivating A Global Mindset" at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Monique Prado Berke, vice president of human resource global services for Unum, will speak. For more information, please contact Gladys Pineda-Loher at gpineda-loher@ chattanoogachamber.com.
• Downtown Council Meeting at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at The DoubleTree Hotel, 407 Chestnut St. UTC Football Coach Russ Huseman will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Free Tax Consultation from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Local CPAs will offer free tax and accounting consultation for small businesses and startups. Sign up for one free hour of consultation by contacting Kristie Broyles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-756-8668.
• Southside Council Meeting at noon Thursday at the South Chattanooga Recreation Center, 1151 W. 40th St. Jim Brown of the Tennessee River Gorge Trust will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Small Business Orientation at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. Call 423-756-8668 to register.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Coffee at 8:30 a.m. Friday at the Hampton Inn, 6145 Weir Way
• Clinic/Legal Advice from 1 to 3 p.m. Friday at The CO.LAB, 55 E. Main St. Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel P.C. will offer legal advice to local small businesses and startups. For assistance in this area, contact Peter Connolly at email@example.com
• Ribbon Cutting for Dipped Fresh at 4 p.m. Friday at 221 River St.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress