Events and seminars
• Get Plugged In from 8 to 9:30 a.m., Tuesday at the Chamber board room, 811 Broad St. Attendees will learn more about how the Chamber can benefit professionals and their businesses. A light breakfast will be served.
• Networking at Panera Bread — Hamilton Place at 8 a.m. Wednesday at Panera Bread, 1810 Gunbarrel Road. AM Networking brings an average of more than 60 area businesspeople together for an hour of networking and refreshments. For more information, contact Stacy Carmosino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Developing a Global Mindset: Selling to Global Markets from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Jenny Whitener of Bridge Consulting International LLC and Christian Höferle of Höferle Consulting will speak on “Selling to Global Markets.” Admission is $10 for Chamber members and $12 for nonmembers. To register, contact Gladys Pineda-Loher at loher@chattanooga chamber.com
• Ribbon Cutting for Spirited Art at 4 p.m. Wednesday at 1925 Gunbarrel Road.
• Downtown Council Meeting at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at The Double Tree Hotel, 407 Chestnut St. Ron Harr, president of the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce, will speak. Meetings cost $10.
• Southside Council Meeting at noon Thursday at the South Chattanooga Recreation Center, 1151 W. 40th St. A panel of the representatives from the Southeast Center for Education in the Arts and local arts education leaders will discuss “The Integration and Impact of Arts in Business, Work and Practice.”
• Small Business Orientation from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. The counselor discusses basic business planning including financial projections and legal entity. Hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, this event is free. Call 756-8668 to register.
• Workshop: Contracting with Erlanger Hospital System from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday at The Urban League, 730 E. M.L. King Blvd. Contact Nicole Burney at email@example.com to register.
• Ooltewah/Collegedale Council Coffee at 8:30 a.m. Friday at Hampton Inn, 6145 Weir Way.