• Brooke Copeland, Bradley Central: She had 19 points and 15 rebounds in the Bearettes' 51-42 5-AAA championship win over Cleveland.
• Madison Dispensa, McMinn County: She scored 13 points as the Lady Cherokees topped Walker Valley 44-39 in the 5-AAA third-place game.
• Mia Smith, Tyner: She scored 19 points as the Lady Rams beat Brainerd 64-49 in the District 6-AA consolation game.
• Jamee Ward, Brainerd: She had 24 points with four 3-pointers in the Lady Panthers' loss.
• Colton Morgan, Central: His 18 points with three 3s paced the Purple Pounders past Tyner, 63-53, in the District 6-AA boys' third-place game.
• Sadik Spence, Tyner: He had 19 points with three 3s in defeat.
• Anna Peters, Bledsoe County: Her 16 points led the Lady Warriors over Notre Dame in the District 6-AA girls' final, 43-35.
• Lakelyn Bouldin, Van Buren County: The freshman scored 18 points in the Spencer school's 51-48 win over host Sale Creek in the District 6-A girls' final.
• Paige Carter, Whitwell: She made three 3s in her 26 points and sat out the fourth quarter of the Lady Tigers' 68-25 victory over Richard Hardy in the 6-A consolation game.
Get breaking news from the Times Free Press on Twitter at www.twitter.com/timesfreepress or by visiting us on Facebook or Twitter at the right: