• The 1963 class of Booker T. Washington High School will hold a meeting today at 2 p.m., at Mission Ridge Baptist Church, 3738 Wilcox Blvd. For more information, call the Rev. Etta Griffin-Garth, 475-6368, or email email@example.com.
• Central High School class of 1963 is holding its 50-year reunion on Saturday, Aug. 24, 6-10 p.m., at the DoubleTree Hotel on Chestnut Street. The classes of 1961, 1962, 1964 and 1965 are also invited. For more information or reservations, contact Joe White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-364-4677.
• Chattanooga High School class of 1963 will hold its 50-year reunion April 26-27 at the Mountain City Club. For information or to make reservations, contact Rosalyn Goldstein Vogel at 821-0788.
• East Ridge High School class of 1973 is planning its 40-year reunion for Saturday, Sept. 14. For more information, classmates should call 622-6432.
• The Howard High School class of 1963 is holding a planning meeting today at 5 p.m. at the Veterans Club, 2114 Wilder St. For more information, call 693-7867.
• The 1965 classes of Howard and Riverside high schools are holding a planning meeting today at noon at Eastgate Town Center food court, 5600 Brainerd Road. For more information, call 400-0606 or 802-5343.
• McMinn County High School class of 1993 is planning a 20-year reunion for Saturday, July 27. A family gathering will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Athens Regional Park. A reunion dinner will be held that night beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Springbrook Golf and Country Club. Classmates should email their updated information to email@example.com.
• Tyner High School class of 1973 is holding its 40-year reunion on Saturday, April 20, at 4 p.m. at Amigo's Restaurant at Island Cove Marina, 6701 Highway 58. Information about the reunion can be found on the class website at www.tynerhigh1973.com, on Facebook under Tyner High School 1973 Reunion, by calling Mike Mowery at 503-0155 or emailing Ted Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org.