published Sunday, October 27th, 2013

Trick or Treat

about Clay Bennett...

The son of a career army officer, Bennett led a nomadic life, attending ten different schools before graduating in 1980 from the University of North Alabama with degrees in Art and History. After brief stints as a staff artist at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Fayetteville (NC) Times, he went on to serve as the editorial cartoonist for the St. Petersburg Times (1981-1994) and The Christian Science Monitor (1997-2007), before joining the staff of the ...

156
Comments do not represent the opinions of the Chattanooga Times Free Press, nor does it review every comment. Profanities, slurs and libelous remarks are prohibited. For more information you can view our Terms & Conditions and/or Ethics policy.
AndrewLohr said...

Won't negotiate with duly elected Republicans, or even Democrats who'd like to delay O'Romneycare a bit, but will negotiate with the questionably elected Iranians; won't with the tamed K'daffy of Libya, who had oil but no nukes, but will with the North Koreans, who have nukes but no oil...what utter hypocrisy from these liberals. Shrink the government to libertarian, Biblical size, so we can all negotiate with each other whatever we want, instead of being micro-ruled by bureaucrats in the name of equality. (Do you really like having to keep the DMV and the IRS happy?) Putting names where they don't belong is blasphemy. Repent, dudes.

October 27, 2013 at 1:07 a.m.
anniebelle said...

This verse is for you, AndrewBore, your bible talking about this unholy lot of Republicans now in office. He's prophesying about 2014.

Ezekiel 16:49-50

King James Version (KJV)

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

October 27, 2013 at 6:28 a.m.
alprova said...

In the meantime, every conservative outlet is desperately searching for the forever smiling girl on the ObamaCare webpage.

They are obsessed with finding the "glitch girl."

I wonder what they have in store for her if they find her.

October 27, 2013 at 6:45 a.m.
conservative said...

Alprova:

I welcome your challenge to refute you. You wrote:

“Do you ever use a concordance? Holiness Code is universally referred to as Scripture appearing in Leviticus 17-26, and I assure you it applies only to Jewish citizens who desired to enter the then in existence Temple as Priests.”

Yes, I use a concordance, I have three. If you have one, you don’t use it.

Why? Because “Holiness Code” does not appear in it.

Caught you again.

October 27, 2013 at 7:31 a.m.
fairmon said...

Neither party nor the president is required to give up their position on an issue. The question they need to answer regarding their position are:

1-Is it legal?

2-Is it moral?

3-Is it constitutional?

4-Is it essential?

5-Can we pay for it?

If the honest answer to all is yes then stay with that position. An honest no to even one and the position held should change. The problem is getting an honest answer or an I don't know without trying to find the truth.

October 27, 2013 at 7:47 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

Will no on 3 outta 5 do?

October 27, 2013 at 7:57 a.m.
alprova said...

pt wrote: "Will no on 3 outta 5 do?"

Nothing. ObamaCare is moving forward and all the chicken wing flapping will be for naught.

October 27, 2013 at 8:08 a.m.
limric said...

Well then Fairmon, by your barometer (which I agree with), the answers to the presidents drone program are unequivocally no to the first four. Leaving the fifth question moot.

October 27, 2013 at 8:16 a.m.
alprova said...

conservative, Go back and read my comments from last night. You will find out EXACTLY which version of the Bible refers to certain sections of Leviticus as "The Holiness Code," and what people it applies to.

You want answers from myself, but you refuse to answer questions all the time.

Are you a Levi or a gentile?

Are you a sinner, Mr. stone thrower?

October 27, 2013 at 8:18 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

I propose a cease-fire on the scripture ditty.

October 27, 2013 at 8:21 a.m.
fairmon said...

alprova said...

Nothing. ObamaCare is moving forward and all the chicken wing flapping will be for naught.

Apparently your honest answer to all 5 key questions is yes.

October 27, 2013 at 8:41 a.m.
caddy said...

This is for lil orphan annibelle :

"Many Christians [ and raving liberals who think the know what Scripture says concerning their responsibilry to the poor--and not their government ] seem to miss the point, thinking that expropriation is wrong just because the wrong groups are in power, choosing the wrong causes for subsidy. This is where the horror stories are offered, and horrible they are: of subsidies to promote abortion, subsidies to photograph crucifixes in jars of urine, subsidies for all sorts of wickedness and blasphemy. But expropriation would be wrong even if each of its causes were good. Consider the following progression.

  1. On a dark street, a man draws a knife and demands my money for drugs.

  2. Instead of demanding my money for drugs, he demands it for the Church.

  3. Instead of being alone, he is with a bishop of the Church who acts as bagman.

  4. Instead of drawing a knife, he produces a policeman who says I must do as he says.

  5. Instead of meeting me on the street, he mails me his demand as an official agent of the government.

If the first is theft, it is difficult to see why the other four are not also theft. Expropriation is wrong not because its causes are wrong, but because it is a violation of the Eighth Commandment: Thou shalt not steal.

But how, one may ask, can government steal? We live in a republic; aren't we therefore just taking from ourselves? No, not even in a republic are the rulers identical with the ruled, nor for that matter are the ruled identical with each other; if we were just taking from ourselves, there would be no need for the taking to be enforced. Then is it wrong for government to tax at all? No, government may certainly collect taxes for the support of its proper work; that work, however, is not the support of all good causes, but merely punishing wrongdoers and commending rightdoers. So Peter teaches in his first letter (2:13-14).

If government were to end its subsidy of good causes, wouldn't these good causes suffer? Not necessarily; they might even thrive. Marvin Olasky has shown in The Tragedy of American Compassion that government subsidy itself can make good causes suffer, for in taking money by force one weakens both the means and the motive for people to give freely. Not only that, government usually distorts good causes in the act of taking them over. But what if the causes did depend on the proceeds of theft? Should we do evil, that good may come? When some people accused Paul of teaching this doctrine, he called the charge a slander. There is no such thing as a tame sin that will do only what we want it to, going quietly back into its bottle when we have finished with it. Sin is no more like that than God is. In politics, no less than in private life, it ramifies." JB

October 27, 2013 at 8:44 a.m.
degage said...

PT, I'm with you!

October 27, 2013 at 8:44 a.m.
MickeyRat said...

Conservative finally catches the sinner Alprova -- and!..........

October 27, 2013 at 8:50 a.m.
soakya said...

the kids should have dressed up as a middle eastern terrorist

October 27, 2013 at 8:52 a.m.
MickeyRat said...

And then (Conservative) proceeds to lecture the rest of America.

October 27, 2013 at 8:52 a.m.
conservative said...

alprova:

I welcome your challenge to refute you. You wrote:

“Do you ever use a concordance? Holiness Code is universally referred to as Scripture appearing in Leviticus 17-26, and I assure you it applies only to Jewish citizens who desired to enter the then in existence Temple as Priests.”

It is a lie to say "Holines Code" appears in my concordance or your concordance.

That is why you will not and cannot name the concordance.

October 27, 2013 at 8:56 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

Con man. Please. Stop. It .⨂

October 27, 2013 at 9:08 a.m.
soakya said...

conservative,

I wouldn't give alprova the time of day if I were you. he pulled a fraud on the readers of this paper for months if not years and even when caught he would not confess his deception. the man is not to be trusted, chattanoogans buy a used car from him at your own risk.

October 27, 2013 at 9:20 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

and for God's sake, don't let him do your taxes.

October 27, 2013 at 9:37 a.m.
daytonsdarwin said...

Andrew Lohr, I find you disingenuous while claiming to be a libertarian yet you collect food stamps.

Can't find work as an accordion player who sings Bible verses to the tune of "The Entertainer" or Mozart?

Perhaps it's time for a career change so the taxpayers won't have to feed you anymore.

Now available for your next Christian Stoning Party! Act Now and receive an autographed photo of Jesus performing with the Noman Chubbyknuckle Choir!

October 27, 2013 at 10:26 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

If youtube ever goes down, that will be it for DD.

October 27, 2013 at 10:29 a.m.
jesse said...

Ya know Andrew acts kinda loony sometime but everyonce in a while he comes up w/a nugget of insight!Al and con man on the other hand just beat up on each other w/ B/S!

PLUS ya gotta cut some slack to a guy that makes a video like that w/a LARGE jug of wine in the background!!(2/3rds empty too!)

October 27, 2013 at 10:43 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

Thousands of reports of premiums doubling, or worse...and deductibles going sky high. Lotta racists there, eh lefties?

October 27, 2013 at 10:51 a.m.
MickeyRat said...

"Andrew acts kinda loony sometime but everyonce in a while he comes up w/a nugget of insight!"

Yea -- when?

October 27, 2013 at 10:56 a.m.
jesse said...

About as often as you do! W/O all the anger and contempt!!

BTW: Your NOT an agitator,just an arzhole!!

October 27, 2013 at 11:01 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

what jesse said

October 27, 2013 at 11:14 a.m.
fairmon said...

Limric I agree with your post re. drone program. Where is the media outrage? Why no press conference questions?

October 27, 2013 at 11:17 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

Fairmon: Because the press corp at the White House are administration press eunuchs.

October 27, 2013 at 11:24 a.m.
alprova said...

pt wrote: "Because the press corp at the White House are administration press eunuchs."

I'm sure if you apply for employment with Faux News, and since you do such a good job in here, they'll pin a press badage on your lapel and put you right to work.

If you want to further impress them, pull down you pants and show them that you have your 'nads intact.

October 27, 2013 at 11:53 a.m.
fairmon said...

There are many press prostitutes in today's competitive field of journalism. It doesn't hurt to be on the good side of politicians even if you have to give them a freebie to be favored. A camera and softball questions is their weakness.

October 27, 2013 at noon
MickeyRat said...

OH LOOK it’s Jesse & PlainTruth on their way across country. That IS your van isn’t it Jesse?

Who’s that you picked up, Limric?

Funny how you two love to throw the snide remarks, but are a couple of babies when you get called out on your own crap. Like the Stalin remark by PlainTruth yesterday.

October 27, 2013 at 12:01 p.m.
jesse said...

P.T. Don't ya dare beez expresson no opinions on here,Ya gonna get AL on ya ass!!

October 27, 2013 at 12:02 p.m.
jesse said...

See Mickey, ya been AGITATED and come back w/arzholery!

October 27, 2013 at 12:05 p.m.
fairmon said...

The kids don't realize the man is offering tricks for treats. He will do a big trick like he did for major insurers and drug co. for a treat like they provided. The trick they can get played on someone depends on the treat they can give.

October 27, 2013 at 12:09 p.m.

Obama is only comfortable with dictating. He views Congress as a nuisance. A law is passed and he feels he can arbitrarily decide to hold off on certain parts of it if it's politically advantageous for him to do so, and exempts pals and those who have contributed to his campaign. If that's not dictatorial, then I don't know what is. My gosh, stop defending this man as if he's works hard, doesn't think he's above everyone else, and has any ability at all to negotiate with anyone. Ridiculous!

October 27, 2013 at 12:25 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

alpo says "pt wrote: "Because the press corp at the White House are administration press eunuchs."

I'm sure if you apply for employment with Faux News, and since you do such a good job in here, they'll pin a press badage (sic) on your lapel and put you right to work.

If you want to further impress them, pull down you pants and show them that you have your 'nads intact.

nice, alpy. very nice. I notice you didn't address the statement. But then I'm sure you think the press is unbiased...maybe you should try Fox News, Alpy. You will see ditties not covered on MSM

Rat, the Stalin remark was in jest...lighten up.

October 27, 2013 at 12:41 p.m.
alprova said...

Soakya wrote: "conservative, I wouldn't give alprova the time of day if I were you."

Heed the words of this obviously enlightened person conservative.

"he pulled a fraud on the readers of this paper for months if not years and even when caught he would not confess his deception."

I have pulled no such fraud, deceived no one, and have nothing to confess.

"the man is not to be trusted, chattanoogans buy a used car from him at your own risk."

People who truly know me, who have done business with me, know that I am intrinsically truthful at all times when selling them a vehicle.

Buying a used vehicle is always a risky proposition.

You, whomever you are, do not know a thing about me, and have never met me. Therefore, I fail to understand why you would be in any position to truthfully offer any opinions about me and the way I do business.

October 27, 2013 at 12:41 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

zablee: Pretty much right on.

October 27, 2013 at 12:42 p.m.
degage said...

cute Maxine cartoon. 5 thousand years ago Moses said to the children of Israel, " pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels and I will lead you to the promise land." 75 years ago(when welfare was introduced)Roosevelt said 'lay down your shovels sit on your asses smoke your camels, this is the promise land. Today congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the promise land. I was so depressed last night I called the suicide hotline, had to press 1 for English . I was connected to a call center in Pakistan and when I said I was suicidal they got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck. Folks we're screwed.

October 27, 2013 at 12:51 p.m.
alprova said...

pt wrote: "maybe you should try Fox News, Alpy. You will see ditties not covered on MSM"

Oh that's for sure, like their most recent blunder by picking up and repeating the totally false story about the unisex caps for Marines, that was directly refuted by the US Marines;

http://www.hqmc.marines.mil/News/NewsArticleDisplay/tabid/3488/Article/153089/marine-corps-not-changing-male-dress-cover.aspx/

How did Faux News retract their error in printing something without fact-checking it?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/26/marine-corps-nixes-plan-for-unisex-dress-hat/

There was nothing to nix, because the story was totally false.

October 27, 2013 at 12:54 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Madam Gage: If you have a day job, don't quit. ❤

October 27, 2013 at 12:57 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

alpy: Am talking about the greater picture re the media. You southpaws worry too much about Fox. Worry about the damage the MSM is doing to the Republic. Open up those beady little eyes.

October 27, 2013 at 1:06 p.m.
degage said...

PT, I love Maxine cartoons, they are funnier than Bennett's.

October 27, 2013 at 1:21 p.m.
alprova said...

I only worry so much about Fox News because so many people hang on every word uttered or printed by that cable Network.

I fell in love With Fox News, which I had never watched a broadcast before, on 9/11. Their coverage of events was superb.

I became disillusioned with Fox News during the 2004 campaigns. By 2005, with Geraldo Rivera's display of drama during Hurricane Katrina, I became totally disgusted.

I like CNN, most of the time. When Piers Morgan appears on screen, I flip to NBC.

I still visit the Fox News website several times a day, as well as Matt Drudge, just to get a glimpse of what is up on the conservative side of things, but everyone knows I am quite liberal these days.

My political views are not formed by what can be read or heard on News channels or websites. I am a fact-checker. I check out every angle of an issue before planting my feet on one side or the other.

I truly was a dedicated Republican at one time, and if the Republican Party rights itself (no pun intended) and goes back to the ideals it once stood for, I could very easily see myself voting for Republicans again.

Far-right wing folk, if they feel they have it all figured out, need to form their own political party and present themselves honestly to the American people.

Hijacking the Republican party is not going to work, just like it has not worked for decades. But...the mainstream Republicans are going to have to help themselves by rejecting those that are screwing them up, before the Republicans will rebound.

October 27, 2013 at 1:36 p.m.
degage said...

Al, The progressives hijacked the democrat party. John Kennedy is turning over in his grave. He was part of the real democrat party. The young people don't remember his speech. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

October 27, 2013 at 1:46 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Lady Gage is correct. No Centrist minded Dem can say the Party has not been taken over by the far-left...The Obamas, Pelosis, Durbins, Schumers, Boxers, Waxmans, Graysons, Jackson-Leighs, the Media, and on and on. any Dem not seeing that is wearing blinders

October 27, 2013 at 2:09 p.m.
alprova said...

Democrats have always been progressive, especially since JFK died. And I'm sorry, but this country did well for everyone when they had both Houses.

There is no way to refute that simple fact.

Think about it. When Newt Gingrich and company finagled their way to control at least part of Congress, this country started falling apart.

Wealth shifted away from the middle class to be concentrated into too few pockets and the Republicans are fighting to keep it that way too.

Republicans talk a good game of desiring to deal with the debt, but they have done exactly nothing about it, and in fact are recipients of more pork than Democrats here lately.

Red states have the highest number of those on public support. Red States have the highest unemployment statistics. Red states have the highest number of people without health care coverage.

What exactly are you people supporting?

I dare guess that the vast majority of you who opine on this board day in and day out are receiving most, if not all of your support from the Government.

And you believe that the Republicans are working on your behalf?

Amazing logic...er...illogical thinking, but I know a bunch of people on a personal level who are right in that boat with you.

October 27, 2013 at 2:11 p.m.
alprova said...

Say what any of you will, but there is very little dissension among the Democrats. The Blue Dogs were ejected from the party when they disrupted things.

When the Republicans eject the Tea Party from their ranks, this nation will stand a chance to come together and work through their philosophical differences well.

If they don't, it's going to be a massacre next year and the Democrats are going to take full control of all three branches of Government.

October 27, 2013 at 2:15 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Say what you will, Alpo, but there is dissension in the ranks of the Dems....they're just quieter about it. Plenty in Congress from Red and Purple states are worried sick about reelection.

October 27, 2013 at 2:27 p.m.
degage said...

Al, If I'm right you just entered the government grab so don't put people down you have no idea if they are on the dole or not. You just think you are the only one with all the answers.

One thing you are right about, the progressives really got going after Kennedy died and Johnson took over. You are wrong about the republicans during Clintons terms. They had the house and senate and they did a much better job of holding the debt down. As you liberals are so quick to say spending comes from the house and they certainly did a better job during the Clinton years. Then 2001 happened and Bush and congress decided to go into Afghanistan. I will admit I was against Iraq. Obama spends like there is no tomorrow but only on things that benefit his base, or should I say his donors.

October 27, 2013 at 2:33 p.m.
jesse said...

Al ya got the media fig.out,spot on NOW lump ALL politicians into the same category and you are on the way to having a lock on the board!!Every thing we are told ,read or comes out of Washington in some way is self serving!It doesn't matter who has the power or control of govmt. it's gonna stay the same!

October 27, 2013 at 2:55 p.m.
conservative said...

Alprova:

I welcome your challenge to refute you. You wrote:

“Do you ever use a concordance? Holiness Code is universally referred to as Scripture appearing in Leviticus 17-26, and I assure you it applies only to Jewish citizens who desired to enter the then in existence Temple as Priests.”

Yes, I use a concordance, I have three. If you have one, you don’t use it.

Why? Because “Holiness Code” does not appear in it.

Caught you again

October 27, 2013 at 3:01 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

stop it

October 27, 2013 at 3:01 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

David Frum, writer. pundit, lecturer, etc posted " Just cancelled.I already had a high-deductible plan. Now I can buy a plan with double the deductible for only $200 a month more" Frum is far from a right winger

October 27, 2013 at 3:06 p.m.
alprova said...

degage wrote: "Al, If I'm right you just entered the government grab so don't put people down you have no idea if they are on the dole or not."

My dear, I would much rather have my health back and the prospect of a long life. I am dealing with a certain amount of guilt for landing up where I am at the moment and am in no manner proud for being where I am.

I was in no manner putting anyone down. I'm sorry that you got any impression that I was. I am just amazed at the number of people who do depend on entitlements believe that the Republicans give a crap about them.

"You just think you are the only one with all the answers."

Ma'am with all due respect, I know I don't have all the answers. I have my opinions like everyone else. I soul search constantly.

"One thing you are right about, the progressives really got going after Kennedy died and Johnson took over. You are wrong about the republicans during Clintons terms. They had the house and senate and they did a much better job of holding the debt down."

You'd love to believe in your heart that it was the Republicans who did that, and who shut down the Government twice for standing on principles, but it was exactly the opposite.

Clinton refused to sign budgets that were not balanced and he additionally was not going to stand still for budgets that were balanced on the backs of kids and the poor.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9511/debt_limit/11-14/transcripts/clinton.html

"As you liberals are so quick to say spending comes from the house and they certainly did a better job during the Clinton years."

Because the President demanded it.

"Then 2001 happened and Bush and congress decided to go into Afghanistan."

And what has come of it? Afghanistan will fall apart just like Iraq has, the minute the last boot is lifted off the ground.

"Obama spends like there is no tomorrow but only on things that benefit his base, or should I say his donors."

That ma'am is a load of crap. 535 members of Congress hold all the purse strings. Any President cannot spend a dime without their approval.

Democrats may tax and spend, but Republicans cut taxes and spend, which is the biggest reason why debt has exploded.

There is no way that debt will ever be addressed without taxes being raised, to pre-Reagan levels, and that is a irrefutable fact that Republicans refuse to accept.

So until the Republicans face certain realities, debt is going to continue to accumulate.

October 27, 2013 at 3:43 p.m.
alprova said...

pt wrote: "stop it"

Have no fear. I'm not going to respond.

October 27, 2013 at 3:45 p.m.
fairmon said...

alprova said...

If they [republicans] don't, it's going to be a massacre next year and the Democrats are going to take full control of all three branches of Government.

I assume you think that would be a good thing, the country and people would be better served? That would be an opportunity to have a one party system.

October 27, 2013 at 3:49 p.m.
alprova said...

I am all for a two party system, because checks and balances are pure and the finger pointing is harder to do, but currently, many Republicans have their heads in the clouds.

They want their $3 billion dam projects to move forward, but want to reduce spending on entitlements that people have worked their entire lives to receive.

They want to kill health care reform, but have delivered nothing at all that would address out of control health care costs that most assuredly has caused people to die because they could not afford health care.

Tort reform would address about 1% of the problem. Buying health care policies across state lines will accomplish nothing. Insurers set their rates by risk. Buying a policy in Minnesota, where people have very good health statistics, will not be priced any lower for someone who lives in the South, where health care statistics suck.

Personally, I would have been just as content if the uninsured would have been all rolled into Medicare, with everyone paying some of the premiums, but what do you think would have happened if they had done that?

Millions of fine Republican cheerleaders would have suddenly become "uninsured," then would have turned around and applied for Medicare, to save money.

ObamaCare is hardly perfect, but it will prove down the road, with tweaks applied along the way, to be true health care reform that will work.

October 27, 2013 at 4:01 p.m.
conservative said...

alprova:

I welcome your challenge to refute you. You wrote:

“Do you ever use a concordance? Holiness Code is universally referred to as Scripture appearing in Leviticus 17-26, and I assure you it applies only to Jewish citizens who desired to enter the then in existence Temple as Priests.”

The "Holiness Code is universally referred to as Scripture appearing in Leviticus 17-26"

From Webster's New World Dictionary:

in a universal manner; specif., in every instance in every part or place

No it is not!

This concoction of a "Holiness Code" is an effort by non Christians/unbelievers/Atheists/Liberals to condone sinful Homosexuality and sodomy and ONLY them.

Try again.

October 27, 2013 at 4:06 p.m.
limric said...

Democrats merged with GOP (or are doing a damn good job emulating them) during the Clinton Administration (they wanted in on all that Wall St. money too) to form what we have today, a Corporatist government. Hmm, there’s a word for that but it eludes me at the moment.

Bush helped Republicans justify needless/endless war, Obama has helped Democrats to do same; now, there is no mainstream anti-war party and the media (mainstream-or what passes for it) is largely silent.

Mission Accomplished!

Darn! What IS that word I’m searching for?

The idea of voting libertarian in an effort to restore liberty I think is a fool’s errand. Remember, the slaves didn't vote their way to freedom. Liberty cannot be given (or restored) to us by a politician.

Something more drastic is needed. Something more drastic is coming.

Alprova, re. ” it's going to be massacre next year” - Don’t count your chickens just yet.

And in some rather sad news, Lou Reed passed away. Tears begin to fall....

October 27, 2013 at 4:12 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

alprova said...

Say what any of you will, but there is very little dissension among the Democrats. The Blue Dogs were ejected from the party when they disrupted things.

When the Republicans eject the Tea Party from their ranks, this nation will stand a chance to come together and work through their philosophical differences well.

The Blue Dogs were/are considered the equivalent of moderate Republicans yet they were so out of line with the Fleabagger Party's far left wing principles they had to be ejected? How will the Fleabaggers be able to work and compromise with the type of people they just felt had to be expelled from their party. It’s their dogmatic holding to ideological purity that will prevent any compromise.

Yet where your party is intolerant of members with moderate viewpoints you think it would benefit the Republican party to follow your lead and be equally intolerant of other viewpoints.

If they don't, it's going to be a massacre next year and the Democrats are going to take full control of all three branches of Government.

I doubt that will happen but if so they will probably waste their advantage by forcing through some highly controversial program they don’t bother to properly vet. Eventually they will run out of other peoples money and bring about their ultimate demise. Just as 2009 produced the 2010 results... Right?

October 27, 2013 at 4:22 p.m.
conservative said...

soakya:

I know alprova is a fraud. I know he is certainly dishonest with me. I am now bothering him about one of his latest lies. He recently plagiarized off Wickenpedia concerning this concoction of a "Holiness Code" that I am currently badgering him with.

If you think I am wasting my time because he will not concede it doesn't matter, I don't think he will either.

However, the more harm will be done to him and it will be seen by all but the most frail of mind just how dishonest he is and what a fraud he is.

He has challenged me to refute him, and I will over and over again. If he doesn't concede each issue it will be worse than if he did.

Stay tuned I will point out many lies of his in the next coming days.

It will be repetition, repetition and repetiton.

October 27, 2013 at 4:46 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

anniebelle said...

Ezekiel 16:49-50

King James Version (KJV)

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

U.S. Federal budget outlays for 2012 ... Chapter and Verse:

Fleabagger Version (FV)

489 - Behold, Obama with fullness of taxpayers’ money, Chinese loans and abundance of incompetence spent $1.6 trillion on Department of Health and Human Services including Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.

490 - Neither did this strengthen the hand of the poor and needy but only lead them further into the valley of poverty in greater numbers.

October 27, 2013 at 4:52 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Con man: give it up.

October 27, 2013 at 4:52 p.m.
jesse said...

Lou Reed "Halloween Parade" My fav. "stick a fork in his arz and turn him over,he's done!"

The FIRST white rap dude!!

October 27, 2013 at 5:07 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

^^^^ If they cremate him, he could burn for days.

October 27, 2013 at 5:13 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Obama "not told of Merkel bugging". of course he wasn't

October 27, 2013 at 5:36 p.m.
workinjay said...

PlainTruth,

That is hilarious about Lou. Here is something that is funny too.

Alprova actually posted this once:

"Do you know why I am almost never wrong? Because I inform myself to the facts and to the truth of anything I wade in on BEFORE I TYPE in a public forum."

He must be forgetting that every time he claims or defends being a CPA.

October 27, 2013 at 5:37 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Jay, as I've said before, Alpo can convince himself of most anything.

October 27, 2013 at 5:49 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

alprova said...

pt wrote: "maybe you should try Fox News, Alpy. You will see ditties not covered on MSM"

Oh that's for sure, like their most recent blunder by picking up and repeating the totally false story about the unisex caps for Marines, that was directly refuted by the US Marines;

http://www.hqmc.marines.mil/News/NewsArticleDisplay/tabid/3488/Article/153089/marine-corps-not-changing-male-dress-cover.aspx/

How did Faux News retract their error in printing something without fact-checking it?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/26/marine-corps-nixes-plan-for-unisex-dress-hat/

There was nothing to nix, because the story was totally false.

You want so badly for Fox News to make mistakes, you can use to discredit it, that you latch onto any Fleabagger talking point lies as your examples. When you first brought this issue up you linked to a Fox video that you implied shows the Fox personality claiming that Obama ordered these changes.

I viewed the Fox video and they were only discussing the unpopularity of the cap and the $8 million price tag. That this was being addressed at the time we couldn’t give survivor benefits to the families of our fallen troops is a gigantic black mark on the DOD and their Commander in Chief.

As I said before if you have a link that shows Fox News and not commentary making the claim that “Obama ordered” this possible change in the Marine “cover” then list it.

You obviously didn’t and recently you switched to claiming that the plan for a unisex cover is now the falsehood. Let’s discuss that a bit.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/article/20131021/NEWS07/310210028/

The Marine Corps Uniform Board may recommend the adoption of a universal cover for men and women to be worn with dress and service uniforms.

The change could take one of two forms. Either women could begin wearing current male covers with slight modifications, or all Marines could begin wearing new “Dan Daly caps,”according to a Marine news release.

To gather feedback from both active duty and Reserve Marines, the Uniform Board distributed a survey across the Corps via sergeant majors that will run through Friday.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/10/25/marine-corp-shoots-down-unisex-caps/?dsk=y&mg=blogs-wsj&url=http%253A%252F%252Fblogs.wsj.com%252Fwashwire%252F2013%252F10%252F25%252Fmarine-corp-shoots-down-unisex-caps%253Fdsk%253Dy

In 2007, Marine officials approved a new, improved female cap and in 2012, as it neared implementation, the Commandant of the Marine Corps jumped in, delaying procurement of new caps and ordering experts to explore the idea of a “universal” cap to be worn by both sexes.

(cont)

October 27, 2013 at 6:14 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

(cont)

A survey this week was meant to gauge interest in which of two options would work as a unisex cap—but critics said one new prototype was too feminine.

Marine Corps Commandant Gen.James Amos has put an end to the matter. “The survey was incorrect when published and has been pulled. The Marine Corps **has (Not “had” ... a little CYA - Jt) zero intention of changing the male cover,” he said in a statement Friday.

It is more than clear that the Marines had every intention of a unisex cover until they got maximum feedback from the troops and it blew-up in the press.

October 27, 2013 at 6:15 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

alprova said...

I only worry so much about Fox News because so many people hang on every word uttered or printed by that cable Network.

They may not be perfect but they seem to have the advantage on your truthiness.

I am a fact-checker. I check out every angle of an issue before planting my feet on one side or the other.

”I am a fact-checker.” - enough said ... Right?**

I truly was a dedicated Republican at one time, and if the Republican Party rights itself (no pun intended) and goes back to the ideals it once stood for, I could very easily see myself voting for Republicans again.

No segment of the Republican Party, in your lifetime, has endorsed the viewpoints you spew here on a regular basis. Guess I’ve got to call B.S. on you ever being a Republican.

October 27, 2013 at 6:23 p.m.
fairmon said...

limric...is Oligarchy the word you are looking for? We have it but defining it here would be a waste of time.

October 27, 2013 at 6:54 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

His Alponess said "ObamaCare is hardly perfect, but it will prove down the road, with tweaks applied along the way, to be true health care reform that will work." uh huh Good news: if you have employer-provided insurance, you're unaffected. Bad news: you're fired.

October 27, 2013 at 6:54 p.m.
fairmon said...

alprova said....

They want their $3 billion dam projects to move forward, but want to reduce spending on entitlements that people have worked their entire lives to receive.

I agree. The users of the damn locks should pay a toll sufficient to meet expenses and future maintenance, repairs and rebuilds. It is a fact people are entitled to recover that which they paid in but the average take is many times the contribution. Reverse our biggest export (jobs)and the economy and peoples situation get better fast. People with decent jobs don't need Obamacare and other "entitlements" if they have reasonable intelligence. I do wonder about our ability to staff those jobs when I visit some high schools. It is amazing how the number trying and learning and the number not equates to what is considered the haves and have not split among us.

October 27, 2013 at 7:04 p.m.
fairmon said...

alprova...do you really want 100% participation? At least 99% insured? Reverse the requirement that health care providers treat those uninsured and make it unlawful for them to do so.

October 27, 2013 at 7:11 p.m.
yddem said...

jayteesixgeeadnauseum demanded that alprova post a link to the faux news story that Obama ordered a change in the Marine Corps cover. The story on the faux news web site is very easy to find, and I have no doubt that jaytee has seen it, so it is at best disingenuous for him to demand a link, but here it is:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/obama-wants-marines-to-wear-girly-hats/

Stuff that, jaytee.

October 27, 2013 at 7:15 p.m.
yddem said...

Fairmon, single payer is the answer. Medicare eligibility for all U.S. citizens.

October 27, 2013 at 7:41 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Bob Woodward: Rats nest of lies and concealment. "They need to review this secret world and its power in their government because you run into this rats nest of concealment and lies time and time again then and now,” Woodward said of the White House during his appearance on CBS’ “Face the Nation” Sunday. “You get to a point where it’s what do you worry about? Secret governments"

October 27, 2013 at 10:14 p.m.
alprova said...

yddem, thanks for posting the link to the Fox News story that they jumped on without checking out the facts first.

Since I skip every post that JT writes, especially if it is directed at me, I was totally unaware that she was challenging that Fox was indeed responsible for posting that false story.

The Marines at no time ever had any intention of seeking to change the cover that males wear.

The President was never involved in any decision to seek to change the cover that ANY Marine would wear.

October 27, 2013 at 11:23 p.m.
facyspacy said...

Obamacare is a disaster. The math doesn't lie. Hopefully Obama will admit the plan is worthless before everyone figures out how bad it is.

October 27, 2013 at 11:31 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Alpo says he doesn't read Jt's posts. Careful, Al. Your nose is gonna grow.

October 27, 2013 at 11:54 p.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

yddem said...

jayteesixgeeadnauseum demanded that alprova post a link to the faux news story that Obama ordered a change in the Marine Corps cover. The story on the faux news web site is very easy to find, and I have no doubt that jaytee has seen it, so it is at best disingenuous for him to demand a link, but here it is:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/obama-wants-marines-to-wear-girly-hats/

Stuff that, jaytee.

So typical “Gunny” ... A box of rocks.

When you click on your link what do you find?

Click for more from The New York Post.

By Jeane MacIntosh

New York Post

October 23, 2013 | 10:30pm

http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/obama-wants-marines-to-wear-girly-hats/

Oh no!! ... It’s a pass-thru link to an article written by a New York Post writer. The same treatment of this article by thousands of web and news sites including the Daily Kos.

A box of rocks “Gunny” ... A lousy stinkin’ box of rocks ... Sorry for you "Gunny".

October 28, 2013 at 12:04 a.m.
fairmon said...

yddem said...

Fairmon, single payer is the answer. Medicare eligibility for all U.S. citizens.

Are you serious? I rather pay higher taxes and premiums to still have a choice. I resent government mandated, dictated, forced anything when my choices cause no harm to others. I wear a seat belt and only a fool wouldn't but I don't like the government mandating it. Government thinks they have to protect people from their own ignorance and that is not true. Government thinks it is their role to decide and provide for people, that is not true and was never intended by the founders.

I want the AHA implemented as written and as scheduled without all the exemptions and delays granted some. It either floats or sinks. I think once people learn what it does to them instead of for them it will implode.

The reason neither party is actively pursuing more and better jobs is high unemployment keeps inflation down and keeps people looking to government to provide for them.

October 28, 2013 at 12:14 a.m.
yddem said...

No, you lying sack of crap, it is not a "pass-thru link" as you term it. Your faux news folks adopted the story and made it their own. After reporting the story, they ALSO said readers could click on FOR MORE from the posttoastee. As I intimated, disingenuousness is a kind description of your character.

October 28, 2013 at 12:18 a.m.
yddem said...

Yes, fairmon, I am serious. I want all U.S. citizens to have health insurance, and I think single payer is the best way.

October 28, 2013 at 12:21 a.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

alprova said...

yddem, thanks for posting the link to the Fox News story that they jumped on without checking out the facts first.

Since I skip every post that JT writes, especially if it is directed at me, I was totally unaware that she was challenging that Fox was indeed responsible for posting that false story.

Here you go alprova .... this information may be helpful in your time of need.

Denial and Isolation

The first reaction to learning of a loss is to deny the reality of the situation. It is a normal reaction to rationalize overwhelming emotions. It is a defense mechanism that buffers the immediate shock. You block out the words and hide from the facts.

We all know what you next response will be but try not to be self-destructive during that phase.

Anger

As the masking effects of denial and isolation begin to wear, reality and its pain re-emerge. You are not ready. The intense emotion is deflected from your vulnerable core, redirected and expressed instead as anger. The anger may be aimed at inanimate objects, complete strangers, friends or family. You feel guilty for being angry, and this makes you more angry.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief

The Marines at no time ever had any intention of seeking to change the cover that males wear.

They have already admitted it in many news sources but if your version makes you feel good then cling to it for comfort ... O.K.?

The President was never involved in any decision to seek to change the cover that ANY Marine would wear.

I never claimed he did but that doesn’t matter to you ... does it?

October 28, 2013 at 12:21 a.m.
fairmon said...

It is amazing CBS's 60 minutes can find out more about who knew what when in Benghazi than a congressional investigating committee has learned in months. If God had wanted to destroy mankind he would have sent a committee instead of one man.

You want less of something tax it more ie. tobacco use, alcohol, gas, emissions, successful people etc. now we add healthcare to that list. There will be more people paying insurance premiums but there will be less healthcare. I told my doctor he couldn't post a sign saying he would no longer take " " insurance because the president said "those that like their insurance and like their doctor can keep them, period" the period he used was for emphasis. Anyone having a problem keeping their insurance or doctor should just tweet, call, text or email him. I am sure he would jump right in and fix the problem since he made such an emphatic promise. You may have to wait until he fixes the problem for the 1600 canceled to date in California and other locations.

October 28, 2013 at 12:33 a.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

yddem said...

No, you lying sack of crap, (yahoo - Gunny ... you glib gifted bastard you) it is not a "pass-thru link" as you term it. Your faux news folks adopted the story and made it their own. After reporting the story, they ALSO said readers could click on FOR MORE from the posttoastee. As I intimated, disingenuousness is a kind description of your character.

Here’s your big chance to finally prove me wrong and put me in my place. Go to the Fox News link you posted and bring back one word in that article excerpt that was written by anyone at Fox News. A hint ... it might be a good idea to compare it against the New York Post article prior to embarrassing yourself further.

This should be fun ... at least on my part it will be.

October 28, 2013 at 12:33 a.m.
yddem said...

jaytee - I might refer to you as "private" to demean you, but that would insult privates, so I will not. If a news "service" prints a story on its web site, does not disclaim any portion of it, and thereby gives it a "legitimacy" which it may not have enjoyed before, it has effectively adopted the story, good or bad. Faux news wanted its readers to see the headline about Obama and the additional references to Obama in the story. No honest person could claim otherwise.

I do appreciate that you re-printed (boldly) my statement that you are a lying sack of crap, thereby adopting it. Have a nice evening. I certainly will, as I am turning in now.

October 28, 2013 at 12:50 a.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

yddem said...

Fairmon, single payer is the answer. Medicare eligibility for all U.S. citizens.

If you Fleabaggers wanted single payer so badly then why didn’t you pass that law instead of the ACA. Obviously you were too chicken sh!t to go through with it because you knew that once the nation found out what it was going to cost them you would have been dead meat.

Lies the Dems Tell Themselves

By Debra Saunders

During the Obama years, a potent mythology has taken root in Democratic circles. Democrats are victims, martyrs even, whereas Republicans are wily tricksters.

The latest iteration of Democrats-on-the-cross works like this:

Obamacare hasn't delivered the big savings promised by the president -- $2,500 annually for the average family -- because Democrats ditched the single-payer model to mollify Republicans.

Really? The Affordable Care Act did not win a single Republican vote on the House or Senate floor. If Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi abandoned single-payer to win GOP votes, they are the most incompetent negotiators in history.

Former Sen. Olympia Snowe voted for the Obama stimulus package and a measure to end "don't ask, don't tell." In her book, "Fighting for Common Ground" Snowe recalls how 40 House Republicans voted with 249 Democrats to expand the State Children's Health Insurance Program, only to watch Democrats unveil a stimulus package with no GOP input a week later.

There was little spirit of bipartisanship when Pelosi crowed: "Yes, we wrote the bill. Yes, we won the election."

When Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., rolled out his draft legislation in 2009, he didn't have a single Republican at his side.

In a 2003 speech, Obama, a second-term state senator, called himself "a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program."

Snowe voted for the Democrats' health bill to get it out of committee, but it never won her support on the floor. You see, Snowe foresaw Obamacare's big problem. As she wrote (my italics), "not one single member in Congress -- Republican or Democrat -- could answer whether the newly created health insurance plans would be affordable, yet we hurtled headlong toward a final vote on a monumental bill affecting every American."

Now, I won't deny that two decades ago, some conservative think tank swell came up with the term "individual mandate" -- which allowed other wonks to try to pin the tail on the elephant. But if liberals have to fish for a 1989 Heritage Foundation policy paper that had no Republican support in 2008, 2009 or 2012 to establish Republican paternity for the Affordable Care Act, that tells you one thing: They think Obamacare won't work.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/10/27/lies_the_dems_tell_themselves_120464.html#ixzz2izKAmoJW

Single Payer indeed ... “Gunny”

October 28, 2013 at 12:56 a.m.
Jt6gR3hM said...

yddem said...

jaytee - I might refer to you as "private" to demean you, but that would insult privates, so I will not. If a news "service" prints a story on its web site, does not disclaim any portion of it, and thereby gives it a "legitimacy" which it may not have enjoyed before, it has effectively adopted the story, good or bad.

I knew you didn’t have the ability to backup your claim. Your link didn’t lead to “a story” but to a “fair use” excerpt and a link to the actual article at the New York Post in the same manner that the Daily Kos and other sites linked to as well.

Faux news wanted its readers to see the headline about Obama and the additional references to Obama in the story. No honest person could claim otherwise.

So did thousands of sites .. both right and left

I do appreciate that you re-printed (boldly) my statement that you are a lying sack of crap, thereby adopting it.

Thus providing the proof of how stupid it is to state someone endorses something by simply reprinting it in a post.

Have a nice evening. I certainly will, as I am turning in now.

Retreat !! ... Retreat !! ... Ah sh!t ... runaway!!

October 28, 2013 at 1:12 a.m.
conservative said...

alprova:

Where is your evidence of a concordance where "Holiness Code" appears as you put forth?

You have had plenty of time to present it.

I will repeat:

Aplrova:

Back to your challenge to refute you. You wrote:

“Holiness Code is universally referred to as Scripture appearing in Leviticus 17-26, and I assure you it applies only to Jewish citizens who desired to enter the then in existence Temple as Priests.”

That is a whopper of a lie. This concoction of a “holiness Code” is an effort by non Christians, unbelievers, Atheists etc. to justify Homosexuality and sodomy.

And again “Holiness Code” cannot be found in a Concordance as you tried unsuccessfully to con me and others who may have read your attempted con.

You are one brazen deceiver!

October 28, 2013 at 7:41 a.m.
fairmon said...

yddem said...

Yes, fairmon, I am serious. I want all U.S. citizens to have health insurance, and I think single payer is the best way.

You want them to have it even if they don't want it? There are many things I want every U.S. citizen to have but I am not for requiring them to have anything they don't want. A tax for not making a purchase is a new way to control and manipulate that is a dangerous weapon in the hands of those in political positions. We would have been better off if it had been made a misdemeanor crime with penalties and a fine for not having a reasonable minimum level of medical emergency insurance covering any amount over "X" dollars which is annually adjusted per CPI.

I want the web site working and the AHA fully implemented as written and scheduled. I would like to see all exceptions, deferments, exemptions repealed and have every citizen in the boat that floats or sinks. Why are illegals not required to have insurance also?

October 28, 2013 at 7:42 a.m.
alprova said...

Fairmon, it sounds to me like you need to run for office, given all these "want's" you have.

Because it seems that none of your want's have half a chance of coming to fruition, unless you go to Washington D.C. and introduce some of that legislation yourself.

The one thing that you want on that list that will come to fruition is that the website will be fixed and working.

October 28, 2013 at 9:13 a.m.
degage said...

Another, Obama didn't know. NSA says Obama didn't know they were spying. He has been in office 5 years and he still doesn't know anything. If I was Obama I would really be embarrassed that everyone was keeping everything from me. Guess they think he is not capable of understanding the world around him. He needs to have a heart to heart with Valerie Jarrett and tell her to butt out.

October 28, 2013 at 9:22 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

Alpo on the Titanic: "Forget the life boats people, help is on the way!"

October 28, 2013 at 9:23 a.m.
alprova said...

Who truly knows what the NSA is up to on any given day of the week?

The NSA does what it wants to and has for decades, just like the FBI, the Pentagon, etc.

You people who believe that any President has his finger on the pulse of everything that goes on in this nation and the world, are highly delusional.

October 28, 2013 at 9:32 a.m.
limric said...

Fairmon asked me...

"limric...is Oligarchy the word you are looking for?"

An apt description but not quite what I was alluding to.

In efforts to reduce unemployment and minimize popular discontent, corporations merge with __ government attempts to undertake public-works projects financed by taxes (mostly on the middle class), borrowing, and fiat money creation. While many of these projects are domestic—roads, buildings, stadiums—the largest project of all is militarism, with huge armies and arms production. This merging, combined with a largely privatized surveillance/police state results in?? ~ LOC

Sound familiar yet?

We are loath to admit it, but all the signs point to an inexorable move towards: ”The rise of an oligarchic state offers two routes, The impoverished masses either revolt to rectify the imbalance of wealth and power or the oligarchs establish a brutal tyranny to keep the masses forcibly enslaved.”. ~Aristotle

Fascism.

October 28, 2013 at 9:41 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

And even more delusional, Alpo, are the people that believe the president doesn't have his finger on anything. "I found out on the news ....We wiretapped Merkel?, Really?" Wake up Alpy...double shot your coffee.

October 28, 2013 at 9:43 a.m.
degage said...

Al, excuses, excuses. In your eyes Obama can do no wrong. I doubt any of us are delusional since there are so many things they claim he didn't know. They even kept the fact that the web site may have problems and they let him claim how easy it would be to sign up.

October 28, 2013 at 9:47 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

Rep. Nancy Pelosi believes the Washington Redskins should find a new name. a real shocker, no?

October 28, 2013 at 9:49 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

◀◀ subpoena this woman now

October 28, 2013 at 10:04 a.m.
conservative said...

alprova:

Here is some reading material:

Alprova in echoing a heathen/Atheist/unbeliever's ranting on Wickenpedia wrote this regarding the writer's invention of a "Holiness Code":

"has no special traditional religious significance, and traditional Jews and Christians do not regard it as having any distinction from any other part of the Book of Leviticus."

Well actually alprova didn't echo the heathen/Atheist/unbeliever's lying concoction he COPIED it instead!!

Here word for word are the word's that alprova plagiarized from the Wickedpedia website:

"It has no special traditional religious significance, and traditional Jews and Christians do not regard it as having any distinction from any other part of the Book of Leviticus"

What a fraud! What a phony!

Perhaps alprova was so clueless and lacking of understanding about what he was reading that he thought it might be better to just pass his plagiarism off as his own words.

I'm sorry, I just can't pity or cover for such a deceiver who would so mislead others about the Bible, the word of God.

October 28, 2013 at 10:07 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

As a public service, PT will save you some time...Just so you don't have to listen to Obama today, I'll tell you what he is going to say. "I Didn't Know .. It is under investigation.'

October 28, 2013 at 10:10 a.m.
conservative said...

Alprova:

Here is some reading material for you specifically YOUR plagiarism from Wickedpedia when you tried to deceive others:

You tried to pass off these words as your own in YOUR failed attempt to justify Homosexuality and sodomy:

"has no special traditional religious significance, and traditional Jews and Christians do not regard it as having any distinction from any other part of the Book of Leviticus."

Now these are the words from the Wickenpedia article:

"It has no special traditional religious significance, and traditional Jews and Christians do not regard it as having any distinction from any other part of the Book of Leviticus"

October 28, 2013 at 10:20 a.m.
conservative said...

alprova:

You have yet to provide any proof of a "Holiness Code" in your concordance, or name the condordance where it appears.

I have three and "Holiness Code" does not appear in any of them.

Why? It might be that you set out to deceive.

October 28, 2013 at 10:29 a.m.
PlainTruth said...

CBS: Obama administration knew all along that Benghazi was terror attack. and yet....

October 28, 2013 at 11:11 a.m.
conservative said...

alprova:

Did you know that when a student is caught plagiarizing he most often receives a failing grade?

Did you know that journalist who are caught plagiarizing are fired?

October 28, 2013 at 12:34 p.m.
daytonsdarwin said...

Al,

Here's the situation with Conservative. He's just like his biblical imaginary Jehovah — a paranoid psychopath, sexually immature with homoerotic tendencies, loves getting and giving pain and persecution, seeks power through mindless authority without merit, afraid of women, and is a lonely old man without friends or family.

Little education, no social life, never happy or joyful unless it's inflicting pain on others, unmarried or divorced, if he has children they never go around him with good reason, despises anyone's enjoyment of life, and has poor personal hygiene.

That's Conservative and his life — a self-inflicted creation of misery in the flesh.

However, he's a perfect example of Christian fundamentalism in extremis. He's the Charles Manson of Bible-Thumpers and like Manson he won't be missed when's he's dead. Let's hope he's "raptured" soon so the world can breathe easier, be happier, and sweep his rotten carcass to the dung-heap.

Meanwhile, let's continue to laugh at him.

October 28, 2013 at 12:56 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

DD: What. no youtube? WTG

October 28, 2013 at 2:10 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

The mystery of the ObamaCare covergirl took yet another strange turn over the weekend, when her smiling face was replaced by a far less intriguing quartet of icons. I'm calling it a devious plot to sap our precious bodilly fluids.

October 28, 2013 at 2:21 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

CBS correspondent Lara Logan says the Obama administration is still putting ‘an extraordinary amount of pressure on the people involved not to talk’ about what happened in Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11, 2012. I wonder why?

October 28, 2013 at 4:52 p.m.
fairmon said...

alprova said...

Fairmon, it sounds to me like you need to run for office, given all these "want's" you have.

Because it seems that none of your want's have half a chance of coming to fruition, unless you go to Washington D.C. and introduce some of that legislation yourself.

I didn't list my wants since I know the frightened voters can't see what is happening to them.

The one thing that you want on that list that will come to fruition is that the website will be fixed and working. THANK YOU Mr. president, is it ok if I breath while waiting? What about all the other promises? Can I keep the insurance I have now? Will my doctor be required to keep taking my insurance and have me be one of his patients? Is this is part of your plan to reduce the debt by half in your first term?

I read where you really weren't that familiar with the bill that you only said and read what others told you to say, is that right?

October 28, 2013 at 4:57 p.m.
conservative said...

alprova:

I accept your challenge to refute you:

God's moral law existed prior to the Mosaic law and still exists today!

God's moral law existed prior to the Mosaic law and still exists today!

That is a truth you don't see or understand or deny.

Alprova, homosexuality and sodomy was immoral behavior and a sin prior to the Mosaic law, during the period of the Mosaic law, after the Mosaic law and is still immoral behavior and sin today!

October 28, 2013 at 5:13 p.m.
daytonsdarwin said...

Which God? There's about 3000 of them since recorded history.

Have a special god in mind?

Which morality? Surely you don't mean that psychopathic Jehovah's morality. Genocide, rape, murder, incest, slavery all committed by that crazy ol' coot Jehovah in his fiction book of campfire stories. That's not much of a god and not much of a morality to follow.

Come on Conservative. Can't you do better than that? Go back in your Ted Haggard closet and think about a good god that has some morality that doesn't involve criminal acts against humanity.

Maybe Porky Pig? Porky never killed anyone. Didn't have his piglets rape and murder in his name. Never enslaved anyone. Didn't impregnate an underage virgin. And never had one of his piglets die on a wooden spit just to prove what a loving but badass Dad he was.

I vote for Porky. Won't you let Porky into your heart and accept His Porkiness as your personal savory savior?

October 28, 2013 at 6:28 p.m.
conservative said...

alprova:

Where is your evidence of a concordance where "Holiness Code" appears as you put forth?

You have had plenty of time to present it.

I will repeat:

Aplrova:

Back to your challenge to refute you. You wrote:

“Holiness Code is universally referred to as Scripture appearing in Leviticus 17-26, and I assure you it applies only to Jewish citizens who desired to enter the then in existence Temple as Priests.”

That is a whopper of a lie. This concoction of a “holiness Code” is an effort by non Christians, unbelievers, Atheists etc. to justify Homosexuality and sodomy.

And again “Holiness Code” cannot be found in a Concordance as you tried unsuccessfully to con me and others who may have read your attempted con.

You are one brazen deceiver!

October 28, 2013 at 7:08 p.m.
alprova said...

degage wrote: "Al, excuses, excuses. In your eyes Obama can do no wrong. I doubt any of us are delusional since there are so many things they claim he didn't know."

Is it so easy for some of you to call the President a liar with no proof to the contrary? You even disregard those who come forward to say that the President was not kept in the loop.

If any of you have any proof that he was in the know, that is from any CREDIBLE sources, by all means offer it.

Otherwise, any statement that the President is lying, is strictly opinion based, and therefore is not a fact.

"They even kept the fact that the web site may have problems and they let him claim how easy it would be to sign up."

And I'm sure that the reason why that happened is that those who knew were job scared.

When the website is fixed, then there may be people held responsible, but now is not the time to start replacing people.

Fix the problem, then hold those accountable for it.

October 28, 2013 at 7:16 p.m.
alprova said...

pt wrote: "Obama administration knew all along that Benghazi was terror attack. and yet...."

And yet...what?

Suppose they did know that it was and the reason they decided to stall on the details was strictly due to the fact that a tight election was in evidence.

If a Republican had been in the White House, don't you think they would have downplayed the entire thing for the same reasons?

Everything in Washington D.C. is political these days.

Every single politician covers their royal asses every moment.

October 28, 2013 at 7:21 p.m.
fairmon said...

conservative....get your own church I am one of several tired of all the preaching by you and alprova. Judge not lest ye be judged may be a good place for both of you to start. Neither of you are qualified to determine who is a Christian and who is not. Walk the talk and you don't have to tell people what is in your heart or talk about what a good bible reading Christian you are.

October 28, 2013 at 7:25 p.m.
alprova said...

daytonsdarwin, your 10:07 am post was most entertaining.

The guy is off the charts and given the number of times he has posted today, he apparently has no life, nor job, and no family to spend his time with.

October 28, 2013 at 7:25 p.m.
conservative said...

I make my living on the internet. I can go back a forth quite often.

You challenged me to refute you, I accepted, sorry.

Now you stay up half or all night and enjoy yourself.

October 28, 2013 at 7:32 p.m.
conservative said...

You may have missed this.

alprova:

I accept your challenge to refute you:

God's moral law existed prior to the Mosaic law and still exists today!

God's moral law existed prior to the Mosaic law and still exists today!

That is a truth you don't see or understand or deny.

Alprova, homosexuality and sodomy was immoral behavior and a sin prior to the Mosaic law, during the period of the Mosaic law, after the Mosaic law and is still immoral behavior and sin today!

October 28, 2013 at 7:36 p.m.
alprova said...

Fairmon wrote: "I didn't list my wants since I know the frightened voters can't see what is happening to them."

Life is going to go on for each and every one of us, despite who is in charge.

"THANK YOU Mr. president, is it ok if I breath while waiting?"

If you don't, then all your problems go away.

"What about all the other promises? Can I keep the insurance I have now?"

If you pay 100% of the premiums, and it is not otherwise canceled, yes, you can keep your current insurance. No promise was ever made that if your employer, who sponsors many people's current insurance, makes another choice, that such an employer would not be allowed to do so.

"Will my doctor be required to keep taking my insurance and have me be one of his patients?"

That's completely up to your Physician. No one ever promised that your physician would not choose to pick and choose his or her patients.

"Is this is part of your plan to reduce the debt by half in your first term?"

That is a promise that he broke.

"I read where you really weren't that familiar with the bill that you only said and read what others told you to say, is that right?"

If you're referring to ObamaCare, that would not be correct. I am intimately familiar with every version of the bill. I have updated my personal copy with every change that has come down the pike.

I have consulted it and have referred to it in this forum many times.

October 28, 2013 at 7:36 p.m.
alprova said...

Fairmon wrote: "...I am one of several tired of all the preaching by you and alprova."

Sir, I am not the one who has been preaching.

"Judge not lest ye be judged may be a good place for both of you to start."

Again, you're including me in something I have not done.

"Neither of you are qualified to determine who is a Christian and who is not."

Ditto!!

"Walk the talk and you don't have to tell people what is in your heart or talk about what a good bible reading Christian you are."

Precisely!!

October 28, 2013 at 7:43 p.m.
alprova said...

conservative wrote: "I make my living on the internet."

Yep...I suppose those gay porn sites are quite profitable.

"I can go back a forth quite often."

You should try a little up and down motion every now and then, which would leave you far less sexually frustrated.

"Now you stay up half or all night and enjoy yourself."

You'll peter out in a couple of hours.

October 28, 2013 at 7:46 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Alpo: and yet, what? Amazing you can gloss over the dastardly cover up with "everyone does it". Maybe the lamest spin job you've offered. Obama and Hillary both serial liars. Even lied to the bereaved. Amazing you condone it.

October 28, 2013 at 7:52 p.m.
fairmon said...

alprova said...

degage wrote: "Al, excuses, excuses. In your eyes Obama can do no wrong. I doubt any of us are delusional since there are so many things they claim he didn't know."

alprova responds with....

Is it so easy for some of you to call the President a liar with no proof to the contrary? You even disregard those who come forward to say that the President was not kept in the loop.

Does not kept in the loop mean ignorance of what is going on or does it mean abdicating responsibility? Which is worse, not being aware of critical events or lying to people? You know he has made promises he could not and did not keep and you justify that with "that is just politics" which is true of both parties but it is still not justified and may be the root cause of a lot of problems in D.C. which includes pp management in most departments, congress and the administration. Congress claims to control the purse strings but abdicate their responsibility by authorizing many people to spend without checks and balances then clamor about the spending but do nothing about it. Congress during Bush's administration authorized single sourcing no bid contracting which happened with the AHA web site to a company with a history of not delivering. 600 million plus down the drain with no penalty to the contractor and a similar or larger amount to fix it. Another tax payer screwing with Harry Reid saying crap like everybody is very willing to pay more taxes, he is an idiot.

It appears a lot of people knew several million would lose their current coverage and have to change doctors but trotted the president out in front of the world promising them that would not be the case. It may not be the time to be changing people but I bet you would be and I know damn well I would and I would tell the public why I fired them. Why not destroy them, they didn't worry about damaging him. Or, did he lie to sell the plan?

Sixty minutes had a revealing segment on Benghazi that should embarrass the administration and the congressional investigating circus. The silence from D.C. about their expose is deafening.

October 28, 2013 at 7:53 p.m.
alprova said...

Uh oh...looks like smilin' Rick Perry's tough new anti-abortion law in Texas has been ruled unconstitutional and will not be implemented this coming Tuesday.

Back to the drawin' board...

October 28, 2013 at 7:56 p.m.
daytonsdarwin said...

Al, You've noticed that Conservative nevers answers my questions. I suspect he's engrossed in his closet with his homosexual research material while awaiting the coming of the Holy Spirit all over his body. Praise the Lord and pass the KY Jelly!

He's the Ted Haggard of the Times Free Press Forum.

October 28, 2013 at 8:15 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

All this time, Alpo denied the administration lied. Now that it is proven, he says, in effect, "so what?" Everyone does it. Freakin amazing.

October 28, 2013 at 8:19 p.m.
alprova said...

Fairmon wrote: "Does not kept in the loop mean ignorance of what is going on or does it mean abdicating responsibility?"

Sir, the NSA is going to do whatever it wants, in the name of national or world security. You, I, nor the President will ever know exactly what they are up to, and that's all there is to it.

"Which is worse, not being aware of critical events or lying to people?"

It all depends. If you believe that one man, no matter his position, could ever begin to know everything that goes on across this nation, I reiterate my former statement that you are very delusional.

Critical event? What exactly is a critical event? A terrorist attack anywhere in the world would qualify as such, and I'm quite sure that he is informed when one occurs. Day to day spying by the NSA? Naw...that operates without oversight and everyone outside of those who are actively engaged in it, retains immense plausible deniability, just like every President has been given, when such deeds come to light.

There are dozens of Federal agencies who are not under the direct thumb of the President, who operate without any oversight whatsoever.

Worldwide? We spy on them. They spy on us. It's been ongoing for decades.

"You know he has made promises he could not and did not keep and you justify that with "that is just politics" which is true of both parties but it is still not justified and may be the root cause of a lot of problems in D.C. which includes pp management in most departments, congress and the administration."

If you know that, then why sweat it? I mean really...if John McCain had made the same promise to cut the debt or even deficit spending in HALF during HIS first term, would anyone have truly believed it?

"Congress claims to control the purse strings but abdicate their responsibility by authorizing many people to spend without checks and balances then clamor about the spending but do nothing about it."

I quantified that earlier. Both political parties are horrible stewards of that which flows into the Government. Both.

"600 million plus down the drain with no penalty to the contractor and a similar or larger amount to fix it."

The $600 million figure is grossly exaggerated. A little more than half that is the real amount that was paid out to contractors to develop the website.

"Another tax payer screwing with Harry Reid saying crap like everybody is very willing to pay more taxes, he is an idiot."

The majority in this nation are well aware that taxes are artificially too low, and that this is most definitely contributing to the climbing debt.

Lots could be trimmed, no question. But it's not going to be done by cutting entitlements. People have worked, paid into, and deserve those entitlements.

(cont.)

October 28, 2013 at 8:38 p.m.
alprova said...

(cont.)

"It appears a lot of people knew several million would lose their current coverage and have to change doctors but trotted the president out in front of the world promising them that would not be the case."

The devil is in the details. Very sub-standard policies that do not meet ObamaCare standards are being canceled. Doctors in this nation are not dictated by the Government to serve anyone that comes through their doors, and employers are allowed to make changes regarding health care policies it sponsors.

"It may not be the time to be changing people but I bet you would be and I know damn well I would and I would tell the public why I fired them. Why not destroy them, they didn't worry about damaging him. Or, did he lie to sell the plan?"

There will be plenty of time to roll heads down the road. Fixing the problems is the focus at hand currently, as it should be.

"Sixty minutes had a revealing segment on Benghazi that should embarrass the administration and the congressional investigating circus. The silence from D.C. about their expose is deafening."

Benghazi, and all that surrounds it will never satisfy those who believe a conspiracy occurred. The four who died should not have been on that compound on that date. They made a choice to be there, against all warnings not to be there. They were attacked. They died.

End of story.

October 28, 2013 at 8:38 p.m.
alprova said...

daytonsdarwin wrote: "Al, You've noticed that Conservative never answers my questions."

He doesn't answer my questions either, yet he expects full and complete answers to his questions.

Dialogue with him is impossible.

October 28, 2013 at 8:42 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Alpo. Perhaps the 4 patriots families should reimburse the govt. for their flights home.

October 28, 2013 at 8:51 p.m.
alprova said...

pt wrote: "All this time, Alpo denied the administration lied. Now that it is proven, he says, in effect, "so what?" Everyone does it. Freakin amazing."

No one has proven that he has lied about anything. Has the man been guilty of breaking promises? Without question. He most definitely promised to close Gitmo and to cut deficit spending and to cut the debt in half.

Were those lies? Don't know. They both seemed rather impossible, but I don't believe that he won his elections based on either one of those promises.

Regarding Benghazi, if, and I do reiterate the word "IF"...there were lies told about knowing whether or not the attack was terrorism during the first few weeks after the fact, and it was done because it might have any chance to affect his reelection to a second term, there isn't a President who has ever inhabited the White House who would not have whitewashed what happened for political advantage.

Hillary was absolutely right when she angrily threw up her hands and exclaimed, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

The President called it an act of terror within 12 hours after it occurred in the Rose Garden. No one EVER denied that it was an act of terror.

The confusion was whether it was a planned act, or a spontaneous act of terrorism, spawned by protests that were occurring around the world.

My question, echoing Hillary's question...is simple.

What possible difference does it make?

All the testimony and all the conspiracy theorists have never demonstrated that there was one soul on this planet, or a collection of souls, who could have saved one of those lives, once the attack began.

October 28, 2013 at 8:59 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

^^^^^^^ That's just astounding.

October 28, 2013 at 9:04 p.m.
alprova said...

pt wrote: "Alpo. Perhaps the 4 patriots families should reimburse the govt. for their flights home."

Why would you type something like that?

As a lily white American, the last place I would be on any 9/11 anniversary, is anywhere in the world where terrorists exist in large groups.

Do you believe for one second that no one among the four who died, had no knowledge that they faced danger by being at that compound?

It has been established as a fact that as late as two weeks prior to 9/11/12, that the General of the North African command met or spoke with Ambassador Stevens, offering extra security, and that offer was turned down.

It has been established as fact that a week prior to 9/11/12, Ambassador Stevens was warned not to be in Benghazi on that date, due to rumors floating about that something was up.

He was warned not to come to Benghazi in full procession if he decided to come there. He ignored that warning and announced his arrival by coming in with a full procession of vehicles.

Sitting around and blaming Hillary and the President may be popular with some people, but conspiracy theories will never prove to be factual, no matter how many times they are repeated.

October 28, 2013 at 9:11 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Alpo. You're way on the wrong side on this one. Obama and Hillary lied their asses off. Even to the families. She will pay a price for it. On this one, I seriously question your faculties.

October 28, 2013 at 9:18 p.m.
alprova said...

Proof?

October 28, 2013 at 9:25 p.m.
rick1 said...

PT, Al is no different then Ovomit and Hillabeast. Al hates this country and he especially hates the military and anyone associated with the military. This is why he holds such contempt for the victims from Benghazi.

Al has defended William Ayers with his terrorist acts in the late 60's and early 70's.

Al hates our Constitution and would love to see us become a communist country.

Al will tell you how much he loves this country and wants social justice for everyone and how he has empathy for all. As you see o from his posts about in regards to the victims of Benghadzi he is full of crap. Al is pissed because the whole incident could have had a negative effect on Obama's reelection and Hillabeasts 2016 campaign. To Al these victims are just collateral damage and F them and anyone else who gets in the way of Obama's agenda of transforming this country.

Al is a cold hearted SOB like Obama and there is a special place in hell for him.

October 28, 2013 at 9:35 p.m.
rick1 said...

PT, Al justifies Obama's lies because Al does the same thing when he is caught in a lie. A little over a week ago I posted the link below, which is a letter Al wrote in reference to NFTA which shows how Al feels about illegals. Mr. Empathy Al wrote "We are concerned about the potential increase in illegal drug trafficking, illegal immigrant smuggling, as well as the substantial risks for our roads to become a venue of entry for those with the intent of harming Americans through acts of terrorism.”

When called out on this Al responded with "I wrote every word in that letter, but I did not agree with every word written in that document. You see, many people had a hand in the creation of that letter. I merely put it together and submitted it."

Al said he did not agree with every word written but he takes credit for writing the letter and there is a link in the letter to sign the petition and Al's name is the first name on it.

http://truckerabuse.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html?m=1

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/oct/20/bennett-archive/?opinioncartoons#comments

October 28, 2013 at 9:45 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Rick: I seriously wonder if his illness may have affected his reasoning.

October 28, 2013 at 9:48 p.m.
rick1 said...

PT, here is another one you will find interesting. Al who is the reformed republican since 2004 and has empathy for everyone especially the poor look what he wrote in regards to people that make minimum wage.

"Those who work in minimum wage paying jobs, who have a family to support, and expect to do this at such a wage, are not among the smartest of people, now are they? And there is no secret which party these workers, as a general rule will vote for."

"Show me a 40 year old man or woman that is "stuck" in a job that pays minimum wage, and I'll guarantee you that there is some reason why that is the case, and it will always be a result of decisions they have made that places them in that circumstance."

This isn't the same Al who posts here about those making minimum wage and look what he has to say about CEO's

"In a capitalistic environment, the best that there can ever be, EVERYONE deserves the ability to negotiate the wage they see fit. It makes no matter if you are someone that flips burgers for a living, or if you are placed in the position of overseeing a Fortune 500 Corporation; you should be entitled to make what you can convince an employer that you are worth, and if that amount happens to be millions of dollars...more power to them. That's the way it should be done."

You see PT, Al is nothing but a liar as he says one thing under under Alpo on this site and says the complete opposite under his real name on other sites.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2007/1/12/99685/Minimum-Wage-Hurts-Us---And-Replies.aspx

October 28, 2013 at 9:58 p.m.
alprova said...

rick1 wrote: "Al hates this country and he especially hates the military and anyone associated with the military."

Sir, I challenge you to offer proof that I have ever expressed any hatred of this country, the military, or anyone associated with the military.

Hell...let's go even further. Prove that I have offered hate of anyone...period.

"This is why he holds such contempt for the victims from Benghazi."

Your defining my expression of certain facts as contempt for the victims is ludicrous. Each and every one of those men who died made a personal choice to be there and each were aware of the risks they were taking by being there.

That is in no manner equivalent to my blaming them for their own deaths. Of course they didn't deserve to die. But we're beyond that consideration now, because they were murdered by terrorists who were angry at America for various reasons.

They were handy victims.

"Al has defended William Ayers with his terrorist acts in the late 60's and early 70's."

Yes I have and I stand by every statement I have ever offered in regard to Bill Ayers.

"Al hates our Constitution and would love to see us become a communist country."

I have never offered any such statement or anything that could be interpreted as such.

"Al will tell you how much he loves this country and wants social justice for everyone and how he has empathy for all."

I am an American who does not necessarily embrace the word "pride" when describing my country, who most definitely does believe in social equality, and I do have empathy for most people who live in this nation.

"Al is pissed because the whole incident could have had a negative effect on Obama's reelection and Hillabeasts 2016 campaign."

On the contrary. I couldn't care less about who is in the White House, for my life will be largely unaffected one way or the other.

You see, I understand that the policies of any President is quite limited in how it affects my day to day life.

"To Al these victims are just collateral damage and F them and anyone else who gets in the way of Obama's agenda of transforming this country."

Utter BS...

"Al is a cold hearted SOB like Obama and there is a special place in hell for him."

How nice of you to surmise the destination of my soul.

Your faux outrage is noted for the record.

October 28, 2013 at 10:06 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Rick, he didn't even use his real name. Ever the fraud. But like I said, he ain't right.

October 28, 2013 at 10:19 p.m.
rick1 said...

Al, posted "Yes I have and I stand by every statement I have ever offered in regard to Bill Ayers."

On April 21, 2013 you posted this in regards to Bill Ayers "I sympathize with any and all groups that took part in attempting to protest the Vietnam War, for our Government was hideously incorrect to have imposed conscription to engage us in that war."

On April 22, 2013 you were asked the following question by Maximus: Maximus wrote: "alprova....I did take note of the fact that you did not challenge my very true comment that Democrat LBJ and the liberal news media lost the Vietnam."

Your response was "That's a matter of opinion and I was too young to remember very much about the war, so you go ahead and claim whatever suits your fancy."

If you were to young to remember very much about the war how can you say you support Bill Ayers and our government was hideously incorrect to have imposed conscription to engage us in that war?

Al, I bet the only reason you are a supporter of Ayers is because of the relationship he has with Obama. You supporting Ayers shows you supporting a domestic terrorist. And you want to tell us that have you not expressed hate for this country? You just did.

October 28, 2013 at 10:24 p.m.
rick1 said...

PT, it is time he is exposed for the fraud and liar that he is.

October 28, 2013 at 10:26 p.m.
alprova said...

Gee rick, based on what I have written in the past, which I am sure that you have no disagreement with, you'd think you were on to something, as in your quest to launch a pathetic attempt to discredit me.

The fact is that I have never, ever, called for a rescinding of capitalism. I have been very consistent in stating that what I am opposed to out-of-control capitalism and that it should always be combined with a certain amount of Socialism.

What has changed since I wrote those words in 2007? Well...for starters, it was before evidence of an extreme shift in the wealth of this nation finding it's way into the pockets of a very slim minority of people.

A great deal has changed since January of 2007, when I was personally earning six figures, two years into a job as an accountant for a trucking company based in the upper Midwest.

I was very much flying high at the time I wrote that.

My whole world changed two years later, as did that of about half of this nation.

If you desire to try and pretend that you have all this pent-up anger over the deaths of those who died last year in Benghazi, whom you didn't know any more than I did, knock yourself out.

You really shouldn't attempt to psychoanalyze people without a medical degree, because you truly suck at it.

October 28, 2013 at 10:36 p.m.
PlainTruth said...

Rick. He has been exposed a couple times, but his ego keeps bringing him back.

October 28, 2013 at 10:37 p.m.
alprova said...

rick1 wrote: "If you were to young to remember very much about the war how can you say you support Bill Ayers and our government was hideously incorrect to have imposed conscription to engage us in that war?"

Are you serious? That doesn't even deserve an answer.

One does not have to be old enough to have a vivid memory of the war as it was ongoing, to understand that the draft, imposed for a conflict not in defense of this nation, was hideously wrong, immoral, and responsible for sending 55,000+ young men to suffer premature deaths for a cause that they did not volunteer to join.

I lost two Uncles in Vietnam.

"Al, I bet the only reason you are a supporter of Ayers is because of the relationship he has with Obama."

Sir, there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that they two had more than a passing encounter throughout both of their entire lives.

"You supporting Ayers shows you supporting a domestic terrorist."

He destroyed public property. He was never personally responsible for harming or killing another soul.

"And you want to tell us that have you not expressed hate for this country? You just did."

Your definitions and opinions are yours and yours alone. They affect me for not even one second.

October 28, 2013 at 10:49 p.m.
alprova said...

rick1 wrote: "PT, it is time he is exposed for the fraud and liar that he is."

So you've decided to join the hyenas too?

Give it your best shot.

Rumor, innuendo, and wild accusations will never prove a thing.

Just remember, my name is out there. Y'all are the ones who refuse to come clean about who you are.

October 28, 2013 at 11 p.m.
alprova said...

rick1 wrote: "Al said he did not agree with every word written but he takes credit for writing the letter and there is a link in the letter to sign the petition and Al's name is the first name on it."

All addressed here;

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/oct/20/bennett-archive/?opinioncartoons#c249209

October 28, 2013 at 11:14 p.m.
degage said...

Al, If you admire Ayers so much, why does it bother you so much that Obama had dealings with him? You keep saying they just had a passing encounter. Like working on a board together, Valerie Jarrett is Obama's #1 adviser and she and Ayers were pretty much raised together. On one hand you praise Ayers, You say he only destroyed property as if that is A-OK with you, then you turn around and don't want to admit your God knew him more than in passing.

October 29, 2013 at 6:06 a.m.
please login to post a comment

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.